• Night Monkey

•••

Tony just looked at the certain crawler as he got ready to attack.The black masked person lifted his blindfold to see where Beck was standing and than put it down again.Waiting for the right moment.

—Flashback Starts!—

Peter had called for help Mr.Smart hours ago.He had been hearing stuff since that like for example screaming and cries..."Thin walls they have!"-Peter said to himself.

His heart dropped when he heard all the avengers had been coughed and where now in the illusions room desperate and helpless.Peter connected the dots later...when he heard a certain voice calling him Petal also when the call was made with avengers and Tony.He had called him Petal...Sam or Falcon had been calling it all around until he hot coughed and put into a suppurate illusion room.His family was in danger because of him!

Tony was in danger...Mr.Smart.He had called him!And now he was here!And he was risking his life...for his!

Peter had wanted to get free and several times had tried to escape but the illusions had made it in his way.He cursed himself for not listening to Loki's training about illusions!

He had been here for a full week or more now and Beck had used him to make a lot of weapons meanwhile...he had seen Tony die several times and had even seen Mj die...but now he was sure it was all illusions from the drones Beck had made with his help months ago when he thought Beck was his friend.

As for the bracelets...He still had Gwen's birthday gift web-shooters-bracelets, Mr.Smart's emergency silver bracelet and Shuri's friendship one.

So Peter had a plan hoping Mr.Smart had called the police already...So his plan was when the guards change their shift which was usually between 4am and knock down the new guy with his super strength before he would hit the red button than call Shuri with his friendship bracelet coms...and than crawl all the way to the costume-laundry room and steal some clothes because he was freezing only in his pants plus they would recognize him in these clothes.

He waited till the guard left from his shift and when the other guard came to check on him he climbed in the ceiling and waited to knock him down with one punch.

Okay now it was time to call Shuri!He opened the bracelet and took out the small earpiece and than dialed her.

Peter waited for Shuri to answer well knowing it was 4 in the morning and than tell her what was the situation.

"Hello...Peter is it you!Please tell me you are alive!"-Shuri answered in concern.

"Hey Shuri I am still alive...At last for now!"-Peter said laughing nervously as he made his way crawling to the laundry room.

"PETER!!!You donkey!Do you have any idea how much I cried when Mj told me about Some psychopath kidnaping you!"-Shuri yelled in the com.

"I know...I am sorry It wasn't in my hand.But I really need help!"-Peter whispered.

"I am all ears!OMG I am going to help a superhero again!"-She called in excitement.

"Not only one...Shuri they have the avengers...If I don't make it out..."

"You will make it out!"-Shuri said in her awesome accent.-"Now tell me where are you and how can we get out of there!"