• Final

•••

Beck gave up and Peter tied him up with the weakening ties.He was bleeding but Peter didn't actually care about it.

||Read the chapter 'Dark Dinner' Tony-Peter messages to get the references!||

"Peter you where awesome!Mission Complete!"-Shuri yelled in the com.

"Mission Impossible Completed!"-Peter said still holding the glasses on and the mask.

"Mission Impossible complete!"-Peter said and both Shuri and Peter made an evil laugh.

Than Peter turned to the tied up avengers.And looked at the shocked Tony who was now sitting up.-"Your brain is going to be mine!"-and he did some more evil laugh.

Tony got the reference and for a second just forgot everything.And acted along covering his head with hands.-"No please Mister Mad-Man..."-He made the famous puppy eyes.-"...I have a son!"

Peter giggled and than continued to act. He sighted in defeated, made a drama face and pulls his mask off.-"But I am your son!"-Peter said and the other tied up people gasped.

Tony didn't hold back his tears and hugged Peter almost crushing his bones.-"You scared me!..I-I thought you died!"

Peter knew what came after...Tony released him from the hug and made a mad face...which looked more like a sad face!-"You are grounded till you are 40-ty!"

Peter giggled and made his puppy eyes.-"Mr.Stark please forgive this humble lost puppy!"-He shredded a small tear away.

"What the fucking heck did we just witnessed!"-Nat said looking at the others for a clue.

Steve annoyed because he didn't understand anything.-"LANGUAGE!"

Tony and Peter laughed knowing how predictable this had been.-"This isn't an illusion...You are really alive...I saw you die!"

But when Peter was really of guard Tony pulled him in a hug again.-"I am adopting you kid!No play show this time!"

"Mr.Stark Is this a real hug?I thought we weren't there yet."-Peter said blinking back tears.

Tony was literally sobbing in the other side.-"I am sorry kid...I couldn't protect you."

"It's okay Mr.Stark...My name is Peter Benjamin Parker by the way!"-He said releasing from the hug.

"And for that!!You have explanation yo give first thing when we go home!"-Tony said and Peter gulped.

The other avengers just helped each other out of the ties and the first to hug Peter was Nat.

"Baby Spider!"-She said tears of joy leaving her eyes.-"I missed you!"

Than Wanda joined the hug and just kissed Peter as much as she could.-"We thought we would never see you again!"

"LITTLE MORTAL IS ALIVE!"-Thor said his voice beaming around the room.Before bone crushing Peter in a hug.

It was Steve's round.He just gently wrapped a hand around him and shook his shoulder lightly.-"I saw what you did there...and it was amazing Spiderman!"

Soon the hugs ended and they all left to find the others.

"I know where they are!"-Peter said and took them to the other illusion room where five desperate people where sitting in corners drones threatening their lives.-"Edith shut the drones off...all of them!"

Sam Bucky Pietro Clint and Loki looked around to see Peter stand at the door and soon Steve Wanda Nat and Thor run to them hugging and kissing them.

Bucky who looked like the most saddest soon cheered up and run to Steve finally kissing him after seeing him die.-"I thought you died!"

Pietro hugged Wanda who naw was laughing in insanity.

Loki and Thor had an awkward hug but than they just fell in the ground both crying like little babies.-"I saw you die again!This time it was my fault!"-Thor whined but Loki just held him in a hug.

Clint run over to Nat but soon realized that Nat wasn't hugging back.-"NT is everything okay?"-Clint said trying to analyze her face.But soon Nat just started to fully sob in his arms.-"I killed you!I am Sorry Clint...I couldn't save you.It was like you where mind controlled all over again!"

Clint didn't say anything just hugged her tight.It was sad to see a Nat cry over such things...

Sam stood like a shit there.-"So who saw me die...Or I am just as unimportant as a bird shit?"-He said annoyed from his side of the room.

Peter went over and hugged him.-"Hi Bird-Man!"

Sam's heart literally just crushed into dust.-"Hey Petal!"

"So who did you see dying?"-Tony asked him.

"It's not said that what mades you sad is someone dying...I saw The team shattered and angry with each other...Civil war all over again.That's what mades me sad.Thats what I love mostly.Us all together!"-Sam said and everyone just looked at him.Shocked that those words left HIS mouth.

It didn't take long and Some joined Sam and Peter in a small group hug.It was warm and felt like family for Peter.

"It over now...We are going to be a big family again!"-Tony whispered from inside the hug.

•••

When they reached the Carrier.A rally angry Stephen and an almost green Bruce opened the door for them.

"ITS FUCKING 6 AM AND YOU HAVE 10 HOURS WITHOUT EVEN GIVING US ANY NEWS DO YOU ANTHONY STARK KNOW HOW MUCH WE GOT WORRIED!!!"-Stephen yelled as soon as he saw Tony.

But Tony just went over and hugged him.-"I got him back Steph!"

Peter peeked inside the Helo-Carrier.And Stephen went over to hug him.-"Little one!You are still alive!"

"I need some help-though...I have an opened bullet wound in my abdomen!"-Peter said and showed the bandaged place and soon a gasping Tony.

"Kid why didn't you tell me!"-Tony yelled at him.-"Bruce make the place ready and save my kid!"

"It's not that bad Tony...plus it is healing I just have to bandage it...Calm down!"-Bruce said after hugging Peter.

"Don't you tell me to calm down!That kid has a ducking hole (Just let it be) in his body!"-Tony said panicking!

There where laughs and soon Peter found himself bandaged with fresh and clean bandages as he drank a full energy drink and fell asleep on their way back to the Tower.

As for Beck and his friends...Jail is warmer than cemetery!

•••