•7•

My plan to get Savannah away from Sutton sounded pretty great last night. Ask one of my friends to hook up with her, and she'll forget all about him. It's proving to be a bit harder than I expected though.
"What do you mean you won't hook up with her?" I ask Todd.
"Dude don't get me wrong, shes hot, but I'm not trying to get Harrison on my bad side." He shakes his head. "And hooking up with his little sister will do just that."
"Come on. I just need to get her mind off Sutton." I say.
"I'm just gonna be honest." He starts. "It's obvious you've got a thing for her, not judging or anything, but maybe you should be the one to make a move. Not me or anyone else."
"I don't like her." I shake my head. "I just know that them together is a bad idea."
And that's when I see Sutton and Savannah walking down the hallway together, so close their arms are touching. It's happening too fast, he's just going to fuck her over and it needs to end now.
"I gotta go deal with this." I mutter.
"Yeah, have fun simping mate." He says.
I walk up to the two, and I already see Savannah having an attitude with me.
"Hey ready to go?" I ask her, completely ignoring the presence of Sutton standing there scowling at me.
"Actually I was going to go back to Sutton's to hang out." She says.
"Did you forget?" I blurt out, not fully thinking what I'm saying through.
"Forget what?" She asks.
"Your mum and char are coming for dinner?" I lie.
"Oh, I didn't know." She says.
"Yeah well we better get going." I say.
"Rain check?" She says to Sutton.
"Yeah sure." He says. "See you."
I grab Savannah's arm, pulling her out the doors and towards the car.
"Jesus Christ Tom slow down it's only four." She says.
"Oh we don't actually have dinner tonight." I say and she stops in her tracks.
"Are you serious?" She scoffs.
"Get in the car." I say.
She rolls her eyes, getting in the car. I swear this girl has the absolute worst attitude ever.

•Savannah's Pov•
I get in the car, and Tom gets in too.
"So?" I say, waiting for him to give me a good explanation of why he would flat out lie just to keep me from hanging out with Sutton.
"You were going back to his place. He just wants sex Savannah!" He exclaims.
"Okay but have you even stopped to think that maybe that's all I want too?" I say.
"Fine! Then do it with someone who isn't using you to get to me!" He says.
"Using me? Really Tom? Am I that unlikable that someone would only sleep with me just to get to you?" I ask.
"You know that's not what I meant." He sighs.
"No it obviously is. So wouldn't that prove my point even more of why I want to be around Sutton? He's the only guy even interested in hooking up with me." I state.
Tom just looks at me completely in a trance, thinking, but I can't seem to figure out what about.
"No he's not." He shakes his head.
"Yeah? Who else then?" I push.
He responds with a light laugh, his head falling back in his seat. He turns to face me, grabbing my face in his hands and pressing his lips to mine so quick I freeze in complete shock. Not kissing back but not pulling away. Tom fucking Holland is kissing me?!
"He's not the only guy that would love to rip those jeans off you, Sav." He mutters against my lips.
And as if everything I've ever felt about Tom slips away, I move in to kiss his lips once more, a little more hastily and needy this time. He hums into the kiss, holding my face tightly in the palms of his hands. I don't know why I'm doing this.. maybe it's because this was my young teenager selfs dream, maybe it's because Tom is obviously physically attractive, or maybe I'm just caught up in the moment, but I want him.
And surprisingly.. he wants me too.
"Someone's gonna see us and talk." I breathe out, breaking from the kiss.
"Haz isn't home." He says.
"Do you want to?.." I ask, making sure he actually wants to do this with me.
"Yes, do you?" He asks.
"Yes." I say.
So you could say the drive home was speedier than normal. It did give me time to think through what I'm about to do, but really I can't think straight while his hand is resting so high up on my thigh. I'm not going to lie, I've definitely thought about him like this before. It's hard not to when he walks around shirtless all the time, but I never thought it would happen..
as soon as we walk inside my body is pressed up against the wall, Toms hands roaming over my body as his lips forcibly meet mine in a hard, messy kiss. His fingertips press into my hips, holding me in place.
"Do you want to try something fun, darling?" He asks.
"Mhm." I hum.
I know exactly what he's into, and it's something I've always wanted to explore. I've just been too nervous..
he holds my hand as he leads me to his room, shutting the door behind us. I'm instantly scooped up, his arms wrapping underneath my thighs as he kisses my jaw. He drops me down onto his bed and pulls his shirt off his body.
"We gotta take this off." He mutters, his fingers touching the bare skin of my stomach before lifting the shirt off my body. He reaches into his bedside stand, pulling a thin strip of material out.
"This." He says, holding it up for me to see. "Will go around your hands, and tie to the headboard. Okay?"
I nod, holding out my hands to him which causes a smile to rise on his face.
"Good girl." He praises, and his words create a hollow pit in my stomach that makes me bite my lip. The way my body reacts to his touch, to his words, it's completely uncontrollable.
He gives the material around my hands a good pull, making sure I won't be getting loose before pulling my arms above my head, and tying me to the headboard.
"Is that it?" I ask.
"Believe me darling, there is so much more." He smirks. "But I don't want to scare you off. We're starting slow."
And as soon as his lips trail down my bare chest, all my thoughts cease to exist, and I fall into the pure bliss of the moment.

A/N: AAAAA I love writing these chapters for u guys😌