•21•

The doorbell being rung wakes me from my sleep. I look at my phone, seeing its not even nine in the morning. Who the hell would be coming by this early? Unless it's just Haz, and he forgot his key or something.
I get out of bed, careful not to wake Tom. I walk down the hallway not caring that I'll be opening the door to someone in my pajamas. When I open the door though, my body freezes at the sight of the person standing in front of me. The deep blue eyes look into mine, and I can't even bring myself to form a word.
"Savannah.." he says.
"What are you doing here?" I ask.
"You weren't answering my texts.. I just got into town last night."
My thoughts are ripped from the situation at hand when I hear footsteps coming down the hallway.
"Who's here?" Tom calls.
"You need to go." I say quickly.
"I really need to talk to you, Sav." He says.
"Later. Just go, Henry." I say, shutting the door.
As if just in time, Tom emerges into the living room.
"Mormons." I shrug.
"This early?" He says.
"Apparently Jesus doesn't sleep in." I say and he giggles, pulling me into his body for a warm hug.
I feel so wrong lying to him, but the last thing I need is drama between my ex boyfriend and my current boyfriend. Especially when there's already drama between my current boyfriend and the guy who wants to be my boyfriend.
"You need to go get ready for class." He says.
"Or I could skip." I say.
"What kind of influence would I be if I let you skip?" He says, pulling away from me. "Go get ready missy."
_________
I walk towards class, seeing Haz and Hannah in the hallway talking. She waves me over and gives me a smile.
"Hey." I say, waiting for Haz to talk. He hasn't spoken to me since the big fight between all three of us went down. Although I know he approves thanks to Hannah, I still need to see that he's okay with it.
"I'm sorry I freaked out." Haz says.
"Really?" I smile.
"Yeah.. I just want you to be happy. Even if it's with that div." he says.
"Thanks Haz." I say.
"Although if he does anything at all wrong I'm gonna hurt him." He says, making Hannah and I look at each other and start laughing.
"Doesn't Tom work out like every morning?" Hannah says.
"Pretty much." I say. "You definitely wouldn't be able to take him, Haz."
"You guys suck and I need to get to class, see you at home." He says, walking off.
"I literally love you." I say to Hannah.
"Yeah, I'm the best." She giggles, pulling me into class.
After class ends, the professor asks me to stay behind. I nervously wave bye to Hannah, walking up to his desk.
He puts a few papers away, giving me a smile as he stands.
"I wanted to check in with you, make sure everything is okay?" He asks.
"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Why?" I ask.
"Because.." he sighs, pulling out a paper and handing it to me. "You got a 73% on yesterday's quiz. You are my most successful student. This isn't normal for you."
I look at the paper, letting out a long sigh. I've never scored this low before in my life. I need to start studying again..
"I've been distracted, I will get these grades up. Promise." I say.
"That's what I like to her." He grins. "Let me know if there's anything I can do."
"Thank you." I say, walking out of the class.
As I walk down the hallway, stuffing the shameful quiz in my bag, I look up and instantly freeze in my place.. just like this morning.
"Savannah." He says, stopping in front of me.
"You followed me to school? Seriously?!" I ask.
"You didn't give me much of a choice!" He exclaims.
This was one of the biggest problems when I was with Henry. He was obsessive and controlling. Why is he even back?..
"What do you want Henry?" I ask.
"I wanted to apologize." He says and I laugh.
"Apologize for being a psychotic cheating piece of shit?" I say.
"Look who got a backbone." He says. "Grew up didn't ya?"
"It's amazing what getting out of a toxic relationship does for a person." I say with a sarcastic smirk.
"Sav please I'm just trying to make things right."
"Well you can't Henry! You literally broke me! You want me to tell you it's okay? That we can move past it? Well we can't!" I raise my voice at him.
"Calm down." He says.
I feel anger boil in me. This guy treated me like dirt, and he has the audacity to come here, follow me to my school, and ask for my forgiveness? Fuck no!
"You don't deserve my forgiveness." I say.
I see Tom getting out of his class, walking out with his friends. Oh no.. then I see Sutton making his way towards me too. Could this day possibly get any worse?!
"Hey Sav, who's this?" Sutton asks as he reaches me.
Does he think we're suddenly friends or something?
"Henry. Ex boyfriend." Henry introduces himself.
"Sutton. Almost boyfriend." Sutton says.
"Dear god.." I mutter to myself.
At this point I can't even see Tom over the two boys towering over me, blocking my gaze. I've never felt so small and uncomfortable in my life. Why can't the world just swallow me whole right now.
"I need to go." I say.
"We're not done." Henry says.
"Yeah. We are." I say, walking past the two boys and out the front doors. I see Tom's moved out here, and didn't even notice me in the hallway. Thank god. That's drama I don't need right now.
"Hey." I greet the group, having met a few of them before.
"Hello darling." Tom says, pulling me to stand in front of him, his arms wrapping around me from behind.
"So will this be your date to the party tonight?" One of the guys I've never met before asks.
"Party?" I ask.
"Yeah, Shawn is throwing one tonight, Wanna go?" He asks me.
"I would but I have to study." I frown. "Didn't do well on my quiz."
"Aw come on! Come have some fun!" Ryan says, but honestly I couldn't care less about what he says after he called me fat.
"I think we're gonna pass tonight." Tom says.
"You too?" Ryan asks.
"Gotta help my girl study." He shrugs. "See you guys later."
"Dude is whipped." One of them mutters as we walk away.
Tom walks me back to the car, and I lift my brow at him.
"You didn't have to do that." I say.
"Believe me I'd rather help you study than be taking care of their drunk asses." He laughs.
Ah. I found the perfect boyfriend.