•24•

I wake up from the doorbell being rung. I groan, not wanting to get up. I was out way too late last night.
"I got it darling, you sleep." Tom says, kissing my cheek and getting out of bed. Ugh I love him.
A few moments later he walks back in the room, holding up a package with a smile on his face,
"It's your dress." He says.
That wakes me up instantly. He throws the box onto the bed and I tear it open, pulling the dusty pink dress out of the box. It's just as beautiful as I remember it. I just hope it fits me now..
"try it on I want to see." He says.
I take my dress into the bathroom to put on, telling him I want to surprise him. I take off my pajamas, slipping the dress up over my hips, pulling the straps over my shoulders. My fingers grasp at the zipper, pulling it up.
Although it zips all the way, I can't help but feel hurt at the fact that it's still tight. They upped the sizing.. why would it still be small? This is so depressing..
I walk out, seeing him sitting on the bed with his hands covering his eyes.
"Can I look now?" He asks.
"Yeah." I say less than enthusiastically.
He removes his hands from his eyes, his face lighting  up as he looks at me with a huge grin.
"Sweetheart you look so beautiful." He says.
I just shrug, making his face fall from the happy state it was in.
"It's tight." I say.
"It zipped up though? What's the problem?" He asks.
"It shouldn't be tight.." I sigh. "Have I gotten fat?"
"No? Darling you know I don't give a fuck about body size I would even notice if you did. Not to mention it doesn't matter." He shakes his head. "You look gorgeous in this dress, and unless it's uncomfortable there is absolutely no reason you should feel bad about it."
"I just don't get why it's tight." I say.
"Because bodies change. Because women's sizing scale is fucked up. Because certain fabrics shrink. There's a million reasons it could be tight but your weight isn't one of them." He says.
He grabs my hand, pulling me towards him and stands up to meet my height.
"I love you." I say.
"I love you too." He smiles, kissing my forehead.
____
Hannah and I sit in my room messing with each other's hair and trying out different styles for the ball tomorrow. We want it to go perfect, and I have to look amazing since it's my family organizing it and I'll be introduced to hundreds of people.
"I need to talk about something." She says, shutting the door.
"What's up?" I ask.
"Haz said he loves me." She says.
"Really?!" I smile. "He normally waits forever to say that!"
"I shut the door in his face after he said it. Not even a goodbye." She says, and my smile quickly fades.
"Oh no.." I sigh.
"Did I completely fuck everything up?" She asks.
"I mean.. when Tom first told me he loved me I said thank you." I say.
"And it didn't totally fuck it up?" She asks.
"No, but Tom is much more amused by things than Haz. He completely laughed it off and we moved on. Haz is a bit of an over thinker though.."
She sighs, falling back on my bed. She's obviously struggling with this. I feel bad for Haz.. cause if he said he loves her, he really, truly loves her.
"I'm gonna fix it when we go to bed tonight. I'm going to say it." She nods.
There's a knock on the door, and it opens to reveal my brother and Tom.
"You took my spot." Tom says to Hannah as he pushes her over, laying on the right side of my bed.
"Get out of here dickhead she likes me more than you." Hannah says.
"Tom if you think you're sleeping in here you're fucking dumb go to your own room." Haz says.
"Mate, I'm fucking your little sister and your gonna have to deal with it." Tom says, making my mouth drop. Here we go..
"I'm going to fucking choke you." Haz threatens.
"Funny I say the same thing to Sav." Tom says with an obviously amused smile splayed across his face. My cheeks blush and I hide it with my hands.
"Ohhh! That was a good one!" Hannah cheers.
"Excuse me? Choking?! I swear to god Tom-"
"Hannah do you mind taking your boyfriend before he attacks my boyfriend?" I laugh.
"Come on grumpy pants just let the kids have their fun." Hannah says, grabbing Haz's hand.
"Keep your pants on." Haz warns, pointing at us.
"Can't make any promises!" Tom calls as they walk out, shutting my bedroom door behind them.
I shake my head at him, walking over to lay next to him on my bed.
"Why do you like driving my brother insane?" I ask as he pulls me into his arms, holding me close.
"Because it's fun." He says, kissing my nose.
"Keep this up and he won't show up on our wedding day." I say.
I come to the realization of what I just said, my body going cold. Why would I say that?! Am I dumb?!
"Wedding Huh?" He questions.
"Forget I said that. I shouldn't have said that." I say quickly.
"No I wanna hear about it. When's our wedding? What's the colors? Most importantly- am I hot? Sexy even? Maybe a little too much to handle?"
His words make me giggle, ah he makes me so happy.
"Well.. I would say we have a spring wedding so there's lots of flowers and greenery. The colors will be muted blues and greys, and you are very hot." I say.
"How hot are we talking? Are the bridesmaids wanting to hook up with me because of it?" He asks.
"Are you implying that you're going to hook up with my bridesmaids?" I ask.
"Course not, they'll want me, but I'll politely decline." He says and I laugh.
"You're a dork. I love you." I smile, kissing him.
He looks at me with admiration, his fingertips gliding down the side of my face, and running through my hair.
"I'm going to ask you to marry me one day." He says.
I feel a tightness in my chest, and a blush rise on my cheeks. I feel so content with him, right here, right now.
"And I'm going to say yes."

A/N: this chapter hurts my heart