•49•

•Tom's Pov•

Savannah was acting a bit weird last night..I'm a bit worried about her. She seems really down but I'm sure it's just from stresses of finals. I don't like when she's upset.
"Mum I'm here!" I call as I walk into the house to get Tess. My mum is going out of town for a couple days and I said I'd watch her.
Soon enough the little staffy runs up to me, and I scratch her head. I don't see her as often anymore, but I absolutely adore her. She's my baby.
"Hello Tess." I smile, completely ignoring my brothers sitting around the room.
"Hey hon, how're you doing? How's Savannah?" She asks as she walks into the room with a suitcase.
"We're doing good." I nod. "Well actually.. I think something is going on with her. She's been upset since yesterday evening and I can't figure out why."
Harry looks up from his phone with a weird look on his face.
"Upset? Did she say what about?" He asks.
"No, she's not talking much. It's weird.. I'm worried about her."
"Do you think.." Harry trails off as he looks to Sam.
"Oh shit." Sam says.
I look between the two of them, waiting for an explanation. What could they possibly know? They barely know Savannah, and she definitely doesn't talk to them.
"Do you guys know something I don't?" I ask.
"Well.. we promised we wouldn't say.." Sam says.
They fucking know something and they are going to tell me even if I have to beat it out of them.
"Boys? What's going on?" Mum asks.
"We uh, we saw her and Hannah at the drugstore yesterday buying a bunch of pregnancy tests. Hannah said they were for her but-"
"Hannah and Haz can't even have sex yet you idiot- oh my god.. they were for Sav!" I exclaim.
Holy shit.. she's pregnant. We're going to have a baby. This... this is the greatest day of my entire life. I don't even realize what a huge smile I have on my face until my mum gives me an even bigger one.
"I'm havin a baby, mum." I say in disbelief.
"Well.. you need to talk to her. She's probably upset and scared because this wasn't planned. She needs some support." She says.
"I need to go, I need to see her." I nod, getting Tess rounded up. "Wish me luck."
"Good luck honey, I'm happy for you." My mum says, and I load up Tess in the car.
I drive probably a bit faster than what would be considered safe to get home. I really just can't wait to talk to her. Why wouldn't she tell me? She knows I'd be happy. Yeah it's not necessarily the most convenient time to have a child come into this world but I want nothing more than to raise a baby with the love of my life, even if it is at an inconvenient time.
I pull the car into the driveway, and let Tessa out to follow me to the front door. I open it, and Tess is quick to run over to Sav.
"Hi pretty girl!" She exclaims, petting her with a smile.
I walk over, taking a seat next to the pair. She always feels happy when Tess is around.
"We need to talk." I say.
I watch as Savannah's face drops, looking up to me. She gets nervous when I say we need to talk, I think she always assumes something bad is going to happen.
"Okay.." she says.
"When I went to pick up Tessa, I saw Sam and Harry." I say. "They said they saw you yesterday.. buying pregnancy tests."
Her face goes pale, and her expression is unreadable. 
"Baby, you don't have to be scared. I'm going to be here for you every step of the way. I couldn't be happier, I don't know why you would keep this from me." I say.
"Tom I kept it from you because.. it was negative." She mutters quietly.
My heart suddenly drops, a frown now prominent on my face. I was so sure.. and now that idea is gone.
"There's no baby?" I ask.
"I'm sorry.. I was bummed about it too." She sighs. "I really thought that maybe.. you know.. it just was meant to happen, that we were gonna get a baby."
I pull Sav into me, stroking her hair. It's sucks knowing that it's just the wrong time for a baby. If we had no worries, I'd put one in her right now, but it's not that easy.
"I shouldn't have assumed.. I heard pregnancy test and ran with it." I say.
"I did the same, it's okay." She says.
____
Over the past few days, Sav has completely drowned herself in planning a graduation party for Haz and I. As many times as we've told her we don't want one, and that we'd much rather just go out and get drunk, she's insisted. I figured it'd be good for her to focus all her energy into something positive so she doesn't get sad over the negative pregnancy tests.
She's sits at the table, overly focused on the laptop screen in front of her. I walk up behind her and kiss her cheek before looking at the screen.
"What is this?" I ask, looking at the six page word document she has in front of her.
"List of things I need to buy, guest list, plans." She mutters.
"Jesus Christ this guest list is ridiculous. I said only family." I say.
"So you don't want Tuwaine there?" She asks.
"You know he counts as family. Just a small party, okay?"
She groans, leaning her head back to look up at me.
"You're boring." She says.
"Scuse' me?" I say. "What was that?"
"Nothin." She giggles, and I press a kiss to her forehead. "Just said you're boring."
"I'm not boring, I'm lots of fun." I say.
"Mhmm." She hums.
My phone rings and I walk over to grab it off the sofa. It's from a number I don't have in my contacts.
"I think it's my professor." I say, excusing myself to the other room.
"Hello?" I answer as I walk into my room, shutting the door behind me.
"Tom. Hi, it's Andrea."

A/N: I think we can all agree when I say fuck that dumb bitch Andrea.