•19•

•Savannah's Pov•
"I can not believe he came looking for you! That's so romantic!" Hannah exclaims.
"Really? I thought it was a little creepy." I laugh.
"No, that's so sweet. He stayed up for you, and got worried about you. It shows he cares." She says.
She's right, it is nice to think that Tom was waiting for me to get home and make sure I was okay. Maybe this might just work.. maybe Hannah was right when she said people can change for the right person.
I just hope I'm the right person.
"Haz is going to be so upset." I say.
"I'll talk to him, maybe a perspective outside of the situation could help." She says.
"I understand he's trying to protect me but I can't help who I fall for." I shrug. "It's not like I actively chose for this to happen."
"Come on, lets get some sleep and we will deal with this tomorrow." She says.
____
I really couldn't pay much attention in class today, and not just because of the drama with Tom and Haz, but because something else happened.
I got a missed call from Sutton. I have no clue why he's calling me, or if it may have just been a butt dial. Either way I don't want to call him back, or even see his face. He's a pig and avoiding him is all I want to do.
"Okay everyone remember we have a quiz on Thursday." The professor announces as the class ends.
"Uhm, Sav? Isn't that Sutton?" Hannah comments.
I look up, seeing Sutton walking to the back of the class towards me. Okay.. maybe it wasn't a butt dial.
"Meet me outside yeah?" I say, and she nods, walking away.
"What do you want Sutton?" I ask.
"You didn't answer my call." He says and I laugh, packing up my things and walking past him to leave the room, him following behind me.
"You're right. I didn't answer your call." I say.
"Listen I have something you will want to see." He says. "Please just hear me out."
As we walk outside, I turn to him and wait for him to talk.
"Look, I know there's something going on between you and Tom-"
"I'm not talking about my relationship with you." I shake my head.
"Relationship? So you two are dating?" He asks.
"Not that it's any of your business, but yes." I say.
"It's not, but what I'm about to show you is your business so, just look." He says, handing me his phone.
I look at the screen, seeing its texts between Sutton and Toms friend Todd.
"What is this?" I ask.
"Just read them." He says.
I sigh, looking down at the screen once more and reading the texts.
Todd: Tom asked me to fuck Harrison's little sister just to keep her away from you, isn't that hilarious?
Sutton: thats so fucking ridiculous man.
Todd: yeah apparently he hooked up with her just so she wouldn't fuck you.
Sutton: That's shitty.
I feel a small pang of hurt, did he really only sleep with me that day because he wanted to keep me away from Sutton? Did he really have no intention of being with me just to be with me? It was because of his own selfish reasons..
I hand the phone back to Sutton, and turn to walk away without another word.
I walk out to my car, seeing Hannah leaning against hers as she waits for me.
"What did he want?" She asks.
"I need to go talk to Tom, I'll explain later?" I say.
"Of course, Haz is coming by for a bit after he gets out of class so you have a little bit of time." She says, and gets in her car.
I start to drive home, and attempt to calm myself so I don't lash out at him. I can't come to a conclusion of what happened solely based off what Sutton showed me, but those texts definitely painted most of the picture.
I pull into the driveway, and go inside to see Tom sitting on his phone.
"Hey darling." He grins widely when he sees me, getting up from his seat and walking over to me. His arms wrap around my waist as he pulls me in close.
"I need to talk to you about something." I say.
He gives me a concerned look, pulling away.
"Everything okay?" He asks.
"Honestly.. no." I shake my head.
"Talk to me.. what's going on?" He asks, pulling me to sit down with him on the couch.
"The first time you slept with me.. was it just to keep me from Sutton?" I ask.
His face falls slightly, indicating all I need to know. He sighs, giving me a little shrug.
"In a way.." he says.
"That's not an answer, Tom." I say.
"Okay, yes. I did it to distract you from Sutton but that doesn't mean I didn't want to and that doesn't mean that I feel any less about you." He shakes his head.
"How long did you sleep with me just to distract me?" I ask.
"Honestly.. I didn't even really think of it much after the first time. I just enjoyed being with you.. Sav I wouldn't have slept with you if I didn't want to."
I nod my head, understanding his side. Sutton was just trying to get between us, cause drama. That's what he does. He didn't show me those texts because he cared about me, he showed me those texts because he thought he would get something out of it. Well he was wrong. No one is going to get between Tom and I.
"Okay. It's forgotten then." I say.
"It is?" He asks, almost looking confused.
"Yes. We talked it through and resolved it. That's how relationships work." I giggle.
I have to remember this is Tom's first relationship, and it's going to be confusing for him.
"So were good?" He asks.
"We're perfect." I smile, pressing a soft kiss to his lips.
"I could get use to kissing you all the time." He grins.
"Good because that's what boyfriends are suppose to do." I laugh, and he kisses me once more.

A/N: guys Im catching feelings for my guy friend but he's practically incapable of emotions and just wants to fuck I'm hurt