•30•

•Tom's Pov•
"Savannah.. please." I say.
"I'm going to stay at Hannah's tonight, maybe for a few nights. Just give me my space." She says, and leaves to her room to pack up some things. I follow behind her, knowing I have to convince her to stay.
"We can't work this out if you leave." I say.
"There's nothing to work out Tom. We're done." She says calmly.
I watch her stuff some clothes and other things into a bag, god fucking dammit. She's leaving. She's done with me. I wish I could just tell her..
I put my hand over her bag, preventing her from packing anything else. She looks up to me, her pretty blue eyes- now red, obviously trying to hold back tears.
"Just give me a chance." I say.
"Me, or her?" She asks.
"What?" I say.
"Here's your chance, Tom. Me, or her." She says.
She can't seriously be doing this.. I can't. If only she understood what was going on.. but she doesn't. I wish I could tell her. If I could just tell her I know she would understand. That's who she is. She's caring, and loving.. I can't loose my girl.. she's the love of my life.
"Sav I can't choose between the two of you. You have to understand.." I shake my head.
She laughs, pushing my hand off her bag and stuffing the last of her things into it.
"If you can't choose me over some girl you slept with for a year that you supposedly have no ties to anymore and supposedly aren't cheating on me with, then this isn't the relationship I thought it was." She says. "Goodbye Tom. See you later."
And with that she angrily leaves the room, and then the house with Hannah. I sigh when I hear the bedroom door open, knowing it's Haz. I really can't handle him being angry with me right now.
"You knew man.." he sighs.
"Knew what?" I ask.
"You knew what she's gone through, you knew she couldn't go through this shit again. Yet here you are, putting her through it." He says.
He's right.. I'm hurting her. I promised her I wouldn't, yet here I am..

•Savannah's Pov•
It hurts.. I didn't even sleep last night, and now I have to go to school today and pretend everything is okay when it's not. I push my feelings aside, getting out of the bed in Hannah's guest room and start getting ready for class.
My phone has tons of unread texts and missed calls from Tom, and I refuse to hurt myself further by reading them. I wish he would just leave me alone. Although at the same time I wish he would just come back and tell me the truth and fight for me. That's what is so upsetting.. he didn't even fight for me.
"I got you donuts!" Hannah smiles widely as she walks in the room.
"You're such an angel." I say.
"While yes, I did get them for you, I also got them because it's the only thing I'm craving lately." She laughs.
"I can't wait for you to start showing." I say, taking a bite of the donut.
"Really? I hope it's put off for at least another month." She says.
"You're going to look so cute with a baby bump! And we can go get cute clothes to show it off!"
"Believe me, I won't be wanting to show off my belly." She laughs.
We finish eating breakfast and getting ready for class, heading out. She hasn't mentioned one word about Tom, which I'm grateful for. I already know I'm going to see him at some point today. We both have classes in the same building and he's going to be walking around the hallway.
We get to campus, and I say goodbye to her as I start walking towards the humanities building. I quickly make my way into class, happy that I didn't run into Tom on my way here. Now all I need to do is focus.
________
Class comes to an end, and I start to pack my stuff up to go meet up with Hannah for lunch.
"Hey Sav."
I turn, seeing Sutton.
"Hey." I say, just trying to keep the peace.
"I missed class last Friday, do you think I could borrow your notes to make a copy and give them back on Tuesday?" He asks, which takes me by surprise. He's never actually asked me a normal question before.
"Yeah, let me grab them." I say.
I dig through my bag, finding the folder for this class and pull out all of Friday's notes to give to Sutton.
"Thanks." He smiles.
"No problem." I say, and he walks off.
I put the folder back, and zip up my bag.
"Really?"
I turn around quickly, not expecting to see Tom in my class. Did he seriously come in here just to see me?
"I'm sorry?" I say, wanting him to elaborate on his comment.
"Just because I was gone for a few hours with Andrea you're gonna go running back to Sutton?" He asks.
"Are you kidding?" I laugh.
"Are you going to date him or something?" He asks and my eyes widen.
"He asked for my notes, Tom." I say, and his expression changes instantly.
"Oh I'm sorry.. I didn't realize-"
"Even if I was going to date him, it's none of your business. My life is not your business anymore." I say.
"You can't just drop me like this Sav, I love you." He shakes his head.
"Should have thought about that before you picked her over me." I spit.
I grab my things, walking past him and out of class.