•23•

Music blares in my ears as everyone at the table takes another shot. Everyone except me. I've always taken the responsibility of being the mom friend, and to be honest I don't mind it. Drinking has never really been fun to me, and I like to remember all the dumb shit the boys do the next day.
"You're so cute." Tom smiles widely.
"And you're so drunk." I say.
"Boop." He chimes, touching the tip of my nose with his finger.
"I don't think you need anymore." I laugh, pushing the alcohol away from him.
"I just like... wanna kiss you. Can I kiss you? Pleaseeee?" He mumbles, making me smile. Drunk Tom is stupid, but sweet.
"Yes, you can kiss me." I say.
He sloppily presses his lips to mine, pulling away as Harry fake gags.
"I'm never going to get use to you two being together." He says.
"Well get use to it brother! We're getting married!" Tom exclaims, slinging his arm over my shoulders.
"Tom talking about marriage? He must be drunk." Harry laughs.
"I'm gonna go dance!" Tom says, getting out of his seat and moving towards the dance floor.
Now that is how you know Tom is drunk. He does not dance unless he's had a few too many drinks. I giggle as I watch him bounce around in between people, stumbling slightly and bumping into someone to which he quickly apologizes. Yep. That's my boyfriend.
Some girl starts to dance alongside him and Hannah's mouth drops.
"The bitch is totally trying to get in his pants." She says.
"No she's not." Haz shakes his head.
The girl starts to get closer and closer, her eyes roaming his body. She's definitely checking him out like she's going to sleep with him tonight. Poor girl is so wrong. Even if I have to kick her ass I will.
"Okay maybe she is." He says.
She puts her hand on his arm, and just as I'm about to get up and go beat the shit out of this bitch, Tom grabs the girls wrist and removes her from his arm. I grin proudly. Even as drunk as he is, he's still the perfect boyfriend.
He says something to her, making her eyes widen in shock before walking away. Tom turns to start walking- or more so stumbling back to the table.
"What did you say to that girl?" I ask him as he puts his arm around me.
"Told her my girlfriend has a taser and will use it on her if she kept touching me like that." He says proudly.
"You're crazy." I smile.
"For youuu." He sings.
"I'm done with this." Harry shakes his head, getting up to go get a drink.
"I second that." Sam says.
"Third." Tuwaine comments, all of them leaving the table.
Ugh they're just bitter that they don't have girlfriends.
"I want to dance. Come on Haz." Hannah says, forcing Haz out to the dance floor. He hates dancing.
Tom turns to me with a smile, his chin resting down on the palm of his hand.
"What's up Tom?" I ask with a laugh. I love drunk Tom.
"You're so pretty. I have such a pretty girlfriend." He slurs. "In fact, I'm going to tell everyone."
Tom starts to stand up, climbing on top of the table but I quickly grab his arm to stop him.
"Tom you're too drunk." I laugh. "Maybe it's time to go home?"
"Do I get to take this dress off of you?" He asks, his hands trailing down my sides.
"Yeah." I lie, knowing that once I get him home he's instantly going to want to cuddle in bed and not do anything else.
"Okay." He agrees happily.
I let everyone know that I'm taking him home, and they agree to take a cab so they can stay longer even though it's already one in the morning.
We get in the car, and I drive us home as Tom sings Harry Styles songs on the top of his lungs. We pull into the drive way and I turn off the car, making him frown.
"You can't turn off the car in the middle of only Angel!" He scolds.
"Come on you drunken mess, let's go to bed."
We go inside, and I tell him to go get into some pajamas while I grab him some water. I reach into the fridge, pulling out a water bottle. As I shut it I hear a loud noise. Maybe Haz came home early after all?
I open the front door, not seeing a cab, or anything. What was that?
I hear the bang again, and realize it's not outside, but from the back of the house. I make my way down the hallway to Tom's room, and walk in.
"Oh my god." I laugh loudly at the sight.
"Help me." He whines.
He sits on the ground, a box full of clothes pulled out and spilled everywhere.
"What were you doing?" I ask.
"Trying to find my dinosaur pajamas. The pants are too short on me so I put them in here." He says, digging through the clothes.
He's so extra..
I decide to help him find the dinosaur pajamas so that we can just go to bed. I'm exhausted. I dig through, finding a pair of green pajamas with little orange, blue, and purple dinosaurs covering them.
"Here you go." I say, handing them to him.
"Yay!" He says excitedly.
I swear he's an actual child when he's drunk.
He changes and I grab one of his baggy T-shirts, and change too. I go to the bathroom to wash off my makeup quickly before climbing into his bed next to him.
Just as I predicted, he rests his head into the crook of my neck, his arms wrapping around me. Alcohol makes him a big baby.
"We'd make pretty babies." He says.
"Think so?" I say.
"Yeah, they'd get your eyes and my hair."
He's not wrong, we would make adorable babies, but he would definitely not be having this conversation with me if he was sober. In fact I think if I even brought up the topic of babies Tom would have a panic attack.
The conversation reminds me of the age difference between us. Four years.. it doesn't seem like a lot but it is when your in college.
I shake the thought out of my head, letting myself fall asleep.