•42•

We walk through the door, and I practically fall onto the sofa, completely exhausted. My body sinks into the cushions as I realize I've been awake far too long. Tom walks over to me, lifting my feet off the ground and pulling my shoes off, throwing them aside. He then grabs at the bottom of the sweatshirt that I'm wearing, pulling it off me to leave me in a T-shirt and leggings.
"Come on, let's go to bed." He says.
"I should shower." I say. "But I'm too tired to stand."
He gives me a soft smile, and nods.
"Hold on." He says.
He leaves the room, and I close my eyes for a split second, just to relax a bit. I hear him turn on the bath, and I feel my heart warm. He's so cute.
"Do you want the coconut bubbles or the jasmine bubbles?" He calls.
"Coconut!" I say.
After a few minuets, Tom walks back in the room and leans down to kiss my nose.
"Wanna take a bath with me?" He asks.
"Mhmm." I nod, standing to my feet.
He leads me to the bathroom, and strips his shirt. Normally this would 100% turn into something else but we're both just so tired that sex is the last thing on our minds.
Tom lifts the shirt off my body, his lips pressing a comforting kiss to my bare shoulder. I strip my bottoms, and he does the same, climbing into the tub. I get in front of him, lowering myself into the warm water with coconut scented bubbles. My body rests back against his with a sigh, and he slowly kisses down my jaw and neck, before letting his hands rest down on my stomach.
"Love you pretty girl." He mumbles against my skin.
"I love you too." I smile. "So much."
He grabs my hand in his, lifting it out of the water and holding it up.
"This hand would look so pretty with a ring on it." He says.
"Oh think so?" I giggle.
He lets our hands fall back into the warmth of the water.
"I just wanna skip to the ending." He mutters.
"What do you mean?" I ask, looking up to him.
"I mean.. I wasted so much time fucking around, wasting my life on girls I didn't even know or care about." He shakes his head. "But then you came along.. and it's so good I just want to skip to our happy ending."
His words bring a rush of butterflies to my stomach. No one has ever cared for me the way he does. Tom truly loves me, in a deep, passionate, honest way.
"If we skip to the end, we miss out on the fun of the journey." I say.
"Well this journey with you is pretty damn great."
____
I wake up, the bed next to me empty. Why isn't Tom here with me? I frown, I hate waking up alone, it's much better when his smiling face is there to greet me.
"Tommy!" I call.
I hear footsteps coming down the hallway and the bedroom door opens, revealing my very hot and very sweaty boyfriend.
"Morning sweetheart." He says, slightly out of breath, walking towards the bed. "Woke up early and did a workout."
"Ew get away from me smelly!" I laugh as he gets closer.
"Nope." He says, pouncing down on top of me, making me groan in pain.
"Get off me!" I say.
"Nope." He says again.
"Thomas!" I warn. "If you don't get your stinky ass off me I'll fight you."
"Fight me?" He smirks, pinning my arms above my head with one hand. "How you gonna do that, love?"
"You'd be surprised, I could take you." I say.
His lips press together, amusement laced through his features. His free hand wraps around my throat, pressing lightly on the sides as his head lowers to be only inches from mine.
"How about instead of being a brat, we use this energy towards something else hm?" He suggests.
I look into his eyes, lightly biting my bottom lip between my teeth.
"Nah I'm good, I want breakfast." I say, breaking free from his grip and pushing him off of me.
The look of pure confusion on his face makes me laugh, I have never turned him down when my hands are pinned above my head and his hand is on my throat. That's normally when I am more excited than he is.
"You don't like it anymore?" He pouts and I laugh.
This boy needs so much reassurance it's adorable. He acts so cocky but he's really not. He's just a big baby.
"If we didn't have to worry about going to the hospital then we'd be doing it right now. I do like it." I say.
I straddle his lap, running my fingertips down his arms. I press a light kiss to his lips, staying close.
"When we get home tonight, I want you to tie me up, blindfold me, gag me, and fuck me." I say.
The way his eyes light up and his hands grasp at my hips shows the effect I have on him. I kiss him again, grinding my hips slightly against him, working him up.
My phone rings from across the room, and I get off him to go grab it, a huff of disappointment leaving his lips. I check the screen, seeing it's Haz.
"Hey." I answer.
"They're letting us in the nicq if you want to come see your niece." He says and a smile grows on my face.
"Yes! Of course! We will be down there soon!"
I hang up the phone, turning to Tom excitedly.
"Wanna go meet Rosalina?" I ask.
"Were allowed to see her?!" He asks with enthusiasm.
"Yep." I nod.
"Sick! Let's go!" He says.
"Take a shower first sweaty boy." I say.
He lifts his arm to smell his armpit, and I cringe. I can't believe this is the man I'm in love with.
"Just take a shower."