•37•

"Tom stop!" I squeal as I dodge him, running across the yard.
I accidentally spilled a bit of water on him, and now he's attacking me with his drink.
"You declared war! This is war!" He says, throwing more water on me.
"You're so obnoxious!" I exclaim, throwing my water onto him again which only fuels him to throw more on me.
I run behind the tree, now seeing that my water bottle is empty, and I no longer have anything to use against him. I hear him walking closer, and pull the only trick I know how.
"Got you cornered now haven't I?" He says.
"If you pour that water on me my legs stay closed for a week." I say, and he raises his brow at me, testing my honesty.
He drops the bottle, walking closer to me. His hand grasps the hair on the back of my head, making me look up at him.
"Do you really think you could go a whole week?" He asks.
"Yes." I answer.
"Well then we can test that theory. No sex for a whole week." He says and my cocky smirk falls from my face.
"I wasn't serious.." I frown, and he laughs.
"I knew you weren't." He says, letting my hair go before comfortingly running his fingers through it. "Sex with me is too good and you've already missed six months of it."
I roll my eyes at him, and he cocks his head to the side.
"Did you.. yanno.." he trails off.
"No.. did you?" I ask.
"No." He answers, and my eyes widen slightly.
"Seriously?" I ask.
"Well don't sound so surprised!" He laughs.
"It's just.. you're Tom." I say and he scoffs.
"And what's that suppose to mean?" He asks.
"Just that you know.. you like sex. A lot." I shrug.
"Well I got with a pretty girl that made sex a lot more than what I thought it was, and I couldn't do it with just anyone." He says, making me smile.
I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him in to kiss me. He smiles into the kiss, his arms wrapping around my lower waist to hold me tight. He pulls away, still keeping me close.
"I have a question." He says.
"Okay.." I trail off, waiting for him to ask.
"Will you do me the honor of-"
"No!" I exclaim quickly, making him look at me with shock.
"What?" He says.
"Tom we can't get married we just got back together! This is way too fast! I'm only nineteen!" I panic, making him laugh.
"Sweetheart, I wasn't going to ask you to marry me." He shakes his head.
"You weren't?" I ask.
"No." He laughs. "I was going to ask you to move in with me. Haz will be living with Hannah and why should we live alone when we could just live together."
"Oh." I breath out, relieved that it's something small. I don't know why my brain automatically went to marriage.
"I didn't realize the idea of marrying me was so horrible." He teases.
"It's not! I'm sorry." I say. "I'm just so young, and you're about to graduate college.. I feel like we're just in different parts of our lives and it's scary."
"Well I'll let you in on a secret. Mentally I'm the same age as you, maybe even a bit younger. I'm as unprepared for life and marriage and kids as you are. We are going through this together." He says.
_____
You could say mine and Tom's first time after getting back together has completely wrecked me. I forgot how long we go.. how many different ways he bends and twists my body.. Jesus Christ last night was amazing. The date, the sex, the snacks after the sex, all of it.
I roll on top of my boyfriend, making him groan as he pushes me off of him.
"Fuck off." He mutters.
"I want attention." I say, crawling on top of him again and kissing the tip of his nose.
"You're obnoxious." He says, finally opening his eyes to meet mine.
"No, I'm happy." I say.
"I'd be a lot happier if you didn't wake me up." He teases with a slap to my ass.
He rolls me on to my back, his body now hovering over me as his hair falls down, ticking my forehead.
"But if my girl wants attention, she gets attention." He says, pressing a sloppy kiss to my lips, his tongue easily gliding into my mouth as his lips move against mine. He starts to make his way down my jawline as his hand reaches down to pull my T-shirt up, fingertips gliding across the bare skin of my stomach.
"Someone didn't get enough attention last night Hmm?" He hums, moving down to kiss my bare thighs. The feeling of his hot lips on my body again makes my muscles contract in bliss. He slowly makes his way up, leaving sloppy kisses on my lower stomach before coming to meet my lips once more.
My breath hitches when I feel his fingers move in small circles right where I need him most, my eyes fluttering closed at the sensation.
"Does that feel good, sweetheart?" He asks.
"Yes." I say. "So good."
He slips two fingers inside me, making my eyes now jolt open to meet his dark brown gaze. He's watching my face intently as my mouth falls open only slightly, letting soft moans escape my lips.
"Faster please.." I breath out.
"Not yet.. I'm enjoying the view." He says.
His fingers pump in and out as his thumb continues to rub small circles. I feel myself clenching around him, and that brings a smile to his face. He now starts to speed up his movements, slowly bringing me closer and closer to my release. My hands grasp at the sheets below me, and Toms free hand wraps around my neck, putting pressure on both sides.
"Come on darlin, show me how good I make you feel." He says, applying more pressure around my neck.
"Oh my god Tom.." I moan out, feeling like I'm seconds from falling apart.
I can feel his breath on my skin, his warmth radiating off of him. This man is fucking hot, and he's mine.
"Be a good girl and come on my fingers." He says huskily.
I come undone, moving my hips up against his hand as loud moans leave my mouth. He pumps his fingers quickly as I ride out my high, not stopping until I whine from the sensitivity, making him pull away. His grasp around my neck loosens, his hand now petting my hair.
"Such a good girl." He praises.
He lays back, and I rest my head on his chest, living in this perfect moment.