•35•

"You need me to show you that you can trust me?" He asks, and I nod.
He pulls out his phone, and I raise my brow at him. He hold the screen up to me, showing me the contact for Andrea. He clicks the delete button, and her contact disappears.
"She has other people in her life to help her now. I promise you Savannah, I will never let another girl make you feel like you aren't the most important girl in my life. Nothing is worth loosing you, and nothing is worse than seeing you like this. I miss you, and you miss me." He says. "Please.. just give me another chance."
I sit in slight shock. Tom really wants this to work.. and honestly, so do I. I was my happiest self when I was with him. Everything was perfect. Now? Well now I'm miserable, every single day of my life I feel alone, and depressed. It doesn't have to be that way anymore though, because Tom wants me, and I want him. I just have to trust him, and trust I won't get hurt again.
"This time I'm going to make a promise to you, and I'm going to keep it no matter what or who comes our way." He says. "I promise to never, ever hurt you again. No one will come between us. It's you and me."
"I missed you Tommy .." I say, making a huge smile grow on his face. He pulls me into his arms, my legs straddling his lap and my body pressed up against his chest.
"I missed you so much sweetheart." He coos, kissing my head.
I let his warmth absolutely consume me. It's the warmth that brings me so much comfort after the past six months that I've been alone. I missed the feeling of my head laying on his shoulder, and his hands gliding up and down my back. I tried to block out every happy memory with him and now it's all flooding back. The reasons I love him are flooding back.
"Cmon, you're tired and a little too drunk, let's go to sleep." He says.
He pulls the blankets down, and I lay on the bed. He covers me up, and kisses my lips lightly.
"Will you stay?" I ask.
"I was hoping you'd say that." He smiles.
He strips off his shirt and jeans, climbing into the bed next to me. I scoot closer, resting my head against his bare chest and listen to his heartbeat.
"Goodnight." He says, his hand gliding over my hair.
"Goodnight." I say.
_______
I wake up, my eyes fluttering open to see I'm in my old room, and Toms sleeping body on the other side of my bed. Memories from last night flood my brain, reminding me of what happened. I'm a little foggy still, but for the most part I remember. A smile grows on my face as I watch the sleeping boy, his chest rising and falling with each breath, his curly hair lying on his forehead.
"Come here my love." He mumbles, holding his arms open.
I crawl into his arms, which wrap tightly around my frame. He lifts his head slightly to kiss my forehead, and lays back down as his hand glides up and down my arm. I feel so safe with him, but that one little shred of doubt lingers in the back of my head. The thought saying 'maybe you're not safe, maybe he will hurt you again'
He's worth the risk. He's worth it because even after everything that's happened between us, I still love him.
"I'm taking you on a date tonight." He says, and I lift myself up from his chest to look at him.
"You are?" I ask.
"Mhmm. Nowhere fancy, I know you always hated when boys took you to fancy restaurants." He laughs lightly. "Always said it didn't make up for their lack of personality."
"You remember that?" I laugh.
"I remember everything about you growing up." He says. "We may have hated each other but I still cared about you."
His words make me think back to all the awful dates I had in middle school and high school, and every time I needed to complain was the few times Tom and I actually got along. That's the one thing we had in common, is we both thought the boys I dated were assholes.
"Really? Cause I just hated you." I tease, making his mouth drop.
"Do I need to bring up the love letter you wrote me when you were ten?" He asks.
"No!" I exclaim. That was the most embarrassing thing I've ever wrote in my life.
"Tom, your eyes are like the warmth of nature, brown and beautiful." He says in a girly tone.
"Stoooop!" I groan, making him laugh.
"I know when you look at me, you feel it too." He quotes another part of the letter, making my hands fly over my ears to mute the embarrassing words.
"You're so mean!" I say.
"It was cute." He says, pulling my hands from my head. "Also a little weird though since I was thirteen."
"You bullied me so much for that." I glare at him.
"I was a bratty teenager." He says. "And you made it so easy."
"Fuck you." I say, and he lifts his brow at me.
"Scuse' me? What was that?" He asks.
It's been so long away from him, I totally forgot what happens when I give him an attitude.
"I said fuck you." I giggle.
He moves my body, flipping me so my back is on the bed, and he grabs my wrists, pinning my arms down.
"Wanna say that again?" He asks, hovering over me.
I lay there silently, making a smirk rise on his mouth.
"What? Don't have an attitude anymore?" He asks me.
"No sir." I answer.
His eyes light up, it's been a long time since he's heard those words come out of my mouth.
"I missed you." He says, kissing my lips, and letting my arms free. I wrap my fingers around the back of his neck, deepening the kiss. It feels so good to have his lips on mine again.

A/N: back together again💗 even tho Tom was a dick, but he's a sweetie pie now.