•50•

A million thoughts race through my brain as I heard Andrea's voice. A once forgotten sound now bringing me anxiety and fear. Fear of what happened the last time she came into my life happening again.
"Tom?" Her voice sounds again, and I snap out of my deep thoughts.
"Yeah, hi, what's up?" I ask.
"I'm out of rehab, all fixed up now.. I was hoping to see you." She says.
I shut my bedroom door quietly, trying to ensure that Savannah can't hear the conversation I'm having.
"That's great Andrea, it really is." I say. "Look uh.. now that everything is better with you, I really can't be in contact with you anymore."
"I'm sorry.. what?" She laughs.
"When you showed up that day, that girl that answered the door? That's my girlfriend. It wasn't fair to her that I left, and then had to lie to her." I explain.
"So.. she's jealous of me so you can't talk to me anymore?" She asks.
"That's not it at all. I just know that she deserves to be my priority, it's disrespectful to her for me to talk with a girl I use to hook up with, and you are better now so.. I think it's time to go our separate ways." I say.
"Alright then.. whatever Tom."
The call ends, and I pull the phone from my ear. That was unexpectedly stressful.
I step out of my room, and Savannah excitedly squeals as she waves me over.
"Come here hurry!" She smiles.
I jog over, and she points at her computer screen.
"I found little graduation hat place cards!" She says excitedly and I laugh. It's such a little thing but she's so happy.
In this moment, I know with absolute certainty that I would never want to put another girl before her ever again. It's silly moments like this that makes me love her so much more.
"I love you." I say.
"Even when I'm extra?" She says.
"Even when you're extra, my love."

•Savannah's Pov•
It's getting to be a bit late, the sunset outside the window is absolutely gorgeous. Bright oranges and pink fills the sky as the sun slowly makes its way down below the trees in the backyard. Tess sits on the sofa next to me, her head resting in my lap.
Tom walks into the room, throwing me a hoodie and my shoes.
"Get those on, we're going out." He says.
"Where are we going?" I ask, slipping on the shoes.
"Nowhere exciting, just come on."
I get up, and follow him out the door into the car. I bet we're just going to get food or something, which I'm totally fine with because anything is fun when it's with him.
He pulls across the bridge and into the more secluded and dark back roads. I raise my brow to him in confusion, what's the point of going down here at night time?
"Tom.. do you have a dead body in the trunk that we're burying?" I ask.
"Yeah, of course." He says teasingly.
"Seriously.. what are we doing?" I ask.
He pulls the car off to the side, hitting a few bumps as we go down to a dead end that looks over a lake. Trees surround us, and the night is silent.
"This is where I use to bring all my car hookups." He says.
My head jolts over to him, brows scrunched together.
"Then why the fuck would you bring me here?" I laugh.
Not exactly a romantic gesture..
"Because I haven't been here since I got with you." He states. "I haven't even thought about this place.. until something reminded me of it. I wanted to bring you here because I like it, and I want all the old memories here to be replaced with new ones. With you."
My heart swells, I didn't think there would be a way for him to turn this into something sweet and meaningful, yet he managed to.
"Come on, let's get out." I say.
"But it's raining." He says.
"It's barely sprinkling don't be a baby." I scoff, opening my door and stepping out of the car.
The cool air hits my face, along with a little bit of mist from the air. Tom pulls his hood over his head as he gets out. I grab his hand and pull him closer to the water. It's so relaxing here, I get why he wants to keep coming here. It's gorgeous. I'm kind of pissed he brought a bunch of girls here although I have absolutely no reason to be, because now it's our spot.
"M' gunna throw you in the water." He says.
"If you did I would murder you and that's not a joke." I warn.
"Nah, I wouldn't. I don't like you when your cranky." He says, pulling me to rest my back against his chest,  his arms wrapping around my waist and squeezing me tight.
"So what shape of rings do you like?" He asks, and my eyes widen.
"What?" I ask, looking back to him.
"Don't get all weird. Just for future reference." He says.
"Well.. I don't really care." I shrug.
"Come on, you care." He says.
"I really don't! Propose to me with a peach ring and I'll be happy." I laugh.
"Peach rings?!" He exclaims.
"Yes! It's my favorite candy!" I say.
"No it's not, your favorite candy is gummy bears." He shakes his head. "I know you better than you know yourself, I also know you keep a giant stash of them in your closet."
"How do you know that?!" I gasp.
"Because your my girl and I know everything about you." He smiles.
I decide to put that to the test. We sit down by the water, the full moon illuminating everything around us.
"Alright, what did I want to name Monty when we first got him?" I ask.
"That's easy. Cheerio. Next." He says.
"Alright Hmm.. what's my least favorite one direction member?" I ask.
"You despise Zayn for leaving. Too easy. Try again." He says and I groan. I guess he does listen to me when I talk after all.
"Okay here's one barely anyone knows." I start. "Who was my first real, true love."
He thinks for a moment, really trying to figure it out and get it right so he can rub it in my face that he listens to me. I wait a few moments, and he finally speaks up.
"Tyzer from grade 8?" He asks.
"Nope." I answer.
"Henry?" He asks.
"Wrong again." I say.
"Then who?" He gives me a look of genuine curiosity.
"You, Tom." I say. "I've been with guys, but I've never truly loved them like I love you."
He gives me a big smile, knocking his shoulder into mine playfully.
"You're cheesy." He says.
"The cheesiest." I grin.