•52•

I sit in the audience excitedly next to all our friends and family. It's so crazy to me that Tom and Haz are graduating. Just at the beginning of this school year I had moved in, I hated Tom, none of us had met Hannah, everyone was single and there were no babies. It's crazy how things can change in ten months.
We sit through the speakers calling everyone's names, impatiently waiting for Haz and Tom to be called. This is such an exciting moment and I hold my phone tightly in my hand to take some photos. The boys warned us against taking photos but I really couldn't care less because this is a big deal.
"Leonardo Harris." The speaker calls, and I get my phone ready knowing Tom will be called any second now.
"Tom Holland."
We all cheer, and I take a few photos of him as he walks into the stage, shaking the mans hand. He looks absolutely adorable in his cap and gown, I just love this boy with my whole heart. My hands applaud as he looks out into the audience at me, shooting me a big smile.
"Go tommy boy!" Hannah yells loudly, making me laugh.
Tom rolls his eyes at her, and grabs his diploma, starting to make his way off stage.
Soon enough, we get to the O's. My brother has worked so hard, and even with a baby he's managed to finish with straight A's. It's amazing.
"Harrison Osterfield."
Once again we cheer loudly, and we hear Tom yell from across the room.
"Wooo! Way to go mate!" He yells, and we all laugh.
Haz shakes his head in embarrassment, grabbing his diploma and quickly walking off the stage.
The ceremony goes on but at this point I'm not paying attention anymore, instead I text Hannah even though we're sitting right next to each other.
Savannah: I gotta tell you something.
She reads the text, looking over to me with concern.
Hannah: okay? Everything alright?
Savannah: Tom and I have decided to try to have a baby.
Her mouth drops instantly, her eyes shooting up to meet mine with pure excitement.
"No way." She whispers.
"Yes way." I smile.
I can tell she's struggling to hold in her reaction, I really just couldn't wait any longer to tell her. Not only is she my best friend, but she's my future sister in law. She's going to be my person for the rest of my life, the one I go to with everything.
The graduation ceremony comes to an end, and I run through the crowd to my boy, practically jumping into his arms.
"You did it." I say.
He kisses my lips passionately, and I melt into him. He doesn't even care that his friends are all around us, he doesn't care that everyone can see how much he loves me, and that is such an amazing change for me. I've only ever been in relationships where I'm hidden, where they are embarrassed of me. Tom's not embarrassed of me though.
"I love you." He mutters in my ear, still holding me in his warm grasp.
I look over, seeing Haz holding Rosie and introducing her to all his friends. It's so sweet, seeing their little family. It's perfect. I can only hope that Tom and I will have as perfect of a family as they do one day.
"Congratulations honey!" Nikki says, and Tom lets go of me to hug his mum.
"Thanks mum." He smiles.
"Good job, Tom. Proud of you." Dom says.
Everyone gives their congratulations as his arm rests over my shoulders. I see the flash of a camera, and look up to see Hannah taking a photo of us.
"What? You looked cute." She says.
"Hell yeah we do, take another." Tom says, wrapping his arms around the front of me, making me giggle. Hannah snaps another photo and Tom kisses my cheek.
"I never saw this coming." My mum says to Nikki.
"None of us did." She says.
"There's food and a cute little party waiting for you two at the house." I say.
"Hmm wonder who was sweet enough to do that for us?" Tom grins.
"You guys disgust me." Haz shakes his head, walking past us with baby Rosie and Hannah to go out to the car.
We all head back to the house for their small graduation party. I wanted it to be big, but Tom's a butt and said no. His birthday is next week though, and I am surprising him with something absolutely amazing, he definitely won't see it coming.
We walk into the house, and the smell of amazing food fills the room. Tom looks to me with confusion and I simply walk past him, seeing the feast laid out across the table.
"What is this?" Haz asks as everyone walks in, seeing the surprise.
"Hired a chef." I say.
"Savannah this is so sweet of you!" Nikki exclaims.
"I could have cooked!" Sam frowns.
"Yeah but then you would have missed the ceremony!" I say.
"Like I'd care?" He says and I laugh.
"Fuck you." Tom says.
"Language!" Nikki scolds.
Everyone sits around the room eating the amazing dinner prepared for us. The boys talk about the jobs they're going to apply for, what they're hoping to do, and just their futures in general. I love watching Tom talk about the things he's passionate about. His eyes light up, and his smile gets wide, it's my favorite.
"Actually.. speaking of our future." Tom says. "Savannah and I have something to tell you guys."
My mums mouth drops, her hand flying over it.
"Are you two engaged?!" She asks.
"No, not that." I shake my head.
"We decided that we want to have a baby." Tom says.
The room goes silent, every single person staring at Tom and I with confusion except Hannah. This really isn't the reaction I was expecting..
"Are you guys going to say anything?" I ask.
"Yeah I'll go first." Haz says. "What the fuck? Are you stupid?"
"Haz.." my mum sighs.
"No mum, she needs to understand how dumb she sounds." Haz shakes his head, looking at me with pure disappointment. I hate when he looks at me like that..
"Don't talk about my girlfriend like that." Tom says.
"Why in the world would you want to have a fucking baby? She's only twenty years old dude!" What is wrong with you?!" Haz raises his voice at Tom.
"Haz, stop." Hannah tries to intervene.
I start to feel shame, and disappointment. My brother is one of the most important people in my life, and the thought of him not being supportive of this decision makes me question everything. He's always been right, what would make him wrong now?
"I um, I'm just going to step out for a minuet if that's okay." I mutter.
"I'll come check on you in a sec darling." Tom says, pressing a comforting kiss to my forehead before I step out.

A/N: normally I feel like fuck Haz🥵🤤👅 but rn I feel like fuck Haz😡🤬👊🏻