•56•

Tom and I walk into the house, pretty tired after our long and stressful day. I kick off my shoes, and see the little green box sitting on the ground. I must have dropped it when I passed out.
"Want your present?" I ask, picking it up off the ground.
"Present? For what?" He asks.
"For your birthday." I say.
We sit down on the sofa, and I hand him the box.
"My birthday isn't for five days." He says.
"I know, but you need to open it now. Just trust me." I say.
He pulls the ribbon, and rips the paper off. I start to get excited as he lifts the lid, and looks inside.
"Did you seriously- Sav this is amazing." He says.
"Two tickets to the sunny beaches of Honolulu." I grin widely. "Do you like it?"
"Like it?" He shakes his head. "I love it! You are so incredible.."
he kisses my lips quickly, looking back to the plane tickets with excitement. It will be nice to get away, just Tom and I. We've always been super caught up with school, family, friends, just life in general. We haven't had time to just relax together, and be with each other. I figured summer break is perfect for this.
"I have one more present for you.." I say.
"Another present? Sav this is already too much." He says.
"Well, this present was a last minuet idea." I say.
"Alright well, where is it?" He asks.
"It's inside of me." I say.
He gives me a confused look, not catching on as I hoped he would.
"I don't understand.." he shakes his head.
"The pregnancy test I took a couple weeks ago was wrong." I say.
His eyes widen slightly, almost a look of disbelief on his face.
"Wait.. are you saying?.." he trails off.
"I'm pregnant, Tom." I say.
A smile grows on his face as he pulls me into a tight hug, his face burying into my shoulder. I squeeze him back, so happy about his reaction. Part of me was a bit worried that he would be upset, or feel regretful, but he's happier than I expected, and that's such a relief.
"We're having a baby?" He asks.
"We're having a baby." I smile.
"I'm so so so happy, I can't handle it." He says. "Oh my god.. we're going to be parents."
"I can't wait to do this with you, Tommy." I say, kissing his lips.
The evening is spent celebrating, him drinking a beer and me drinking a sparkling water. I've never been an alcohol kind of girl anyways so that won't be a big change. It's so weird to me, to actually think I'm pregnant. It's real now.
I look out the window to the treehouse. Finally, it will get some love again because there will be a new little kid to play in it. I'm so excited to raise a baby in the house that I was raised it. All the memories my mum created with Char, Haz, and I, I will recreate with Tom and our child. This will be perfect, our family will be perfect.
As I feel like I'm about to doze off, Tom speaks. Waking me.
"So this Honolulu trip.." he starts.
"Mhmm?" I hum questioningly.
"Did you choose an island so you could get me with my shirt off for a week straight?" He smirks and I roll my eyes.
"You're absolutely ridiculous Thomas." I shake my head.
__
I wake up, hearing the faint sound of music coming from one of the extra rooms. I toss the blankets off of me, and slip my feet into the slippers sitting next to the bed. As I walk down the hallway, the music gets louder and louder. It's only maybe nine in the morning, why is Tom up and listening to music.
I open the door, and see a shirtless, sweaty Tom on the ground doing sit ups. His hair is a little sweaty, and fallen on his forehead. He's basically the sight of perfection right now, and I instantly feel turned on by him working out.
"Oh morning sweetheart." He says as he catches a glimpse of me. "Did I wake you up?"
"No, you're fine. Please continue. I'll just sit and enjoy the show." I say, making him laugh slightly.
He stands up, making me frown. I really was enjoying the sight. He walks over to me, pulling me into him and I really couldn't care less that he was getting his gross sweaty body on me. He looks into my eyes, holding me close. I can feel the tension in the air.
"I want you to go to the room, and strip your clothes. Understood?" He says, his brown eyes burning into mine. It's been a while since he's been like this, and I've been waiting for it, knowing it was coming. I've been excited, but that's an understatement.
"Yes sir." I say.
I turn on my heels, walking back towards the room and shutting the door behind me. I strip my clothes off, throwing them into the hamper before sitting on the bed. My fingers tap nervously against the bare skin of my thighs, waiting for Tom's appearance.
After about five minuets, he walks in with only a towel around his waist, hair wet pushed back. My eyes can't help but look up and down his body, taking in every detail of his muscular frame.
"Lay on your back, head on the pillow." He says as he walks over to the closet.
I do as told, watching intently to see what he's grabbing. First he pulls out two sets of cuffs, and then he grabs the spreader bar. He's only used the spreader bar on me one time before, and it was the craziest, most intense experience of my life. He's never used it with cuffs before though.. this is going to be fun.
He walks over to me, standing on one side of the bed. He locks one of the cuffs to the headboard, and grabs my hand, pressing a soft kiss to it before locking it in the other side of the cuff.
"Feel okay?" He asks.
"Yes." I nod.
"Good."
Tom then makes his way to the other side, doing the same. Now both my hands are bound to the headboard, no ability to escape. My head lifts to watch as he straps the spreader bar around my ankles tightly. His brown eyes look up to me, and he pulls it apart, making my legs hit either side of the bed.
"Does it feel okay?" He asks.
"Yes sir." I answer.
"Remind me of your safe word." He says, running his fingertips over my legs which makes my breath hitch. Everything in my body is on sensory overload.
"Orange." I tease, making him give me a less than impressed look.
He climbs on top of me, his hands on either side of my head, holding his body up above me. He lowers his face down to mine so I can feel his breath on my skin.
"Your safety isn't a joke to me, sweetheart." He says.
"It's red." I say, and he presses the lightest, feathery kiss to my lips.
"Good girl."