•26•

•Tom's Pov•
Haz dressed me up in a stone grey suit that he says will go good with Savannah's pink dress. I really don't get the point of color coordination but he does so it's fine. I'd probably still be wearing the same shirts I wore in middle school if it weren't for Haz.
I look outside, seeing Haz and Hannah taking selfies together in the orange sunset. They're cute, but not as cute as me and my girl.
"Alright.. how do I look?"
I look up, seeing Savannah standing there in her dress, her curled hair pinned away from her face, a beautiful shade of pale pink covering her lips.
"Darling." I smile, standing up. "You look absolutely stunning."
"You think so?" She asks shyly.
"Absolutely. The most beautiful girl I've ever seen." I say.
"You're too sweet to me." She smiles.
I got so lucky with this girl. I'm never gonna loose her.
"You guys ready to go?" Haz asks as he walks in.
"Yeah I gotta use the bathroom real quick I'll meet you guys out at the car." I say.
I walk down the hallway, getting in the bathroom and peeing. As I pee I see something weird in the garbage.. something I think I've seen before, and if it is what I think it is...
I zip up my pants, leaning over the bin to see four pregnancy tests. Why is Savannah taking pregnancy tests? We've been super careful.
"Just walk away Tom." I mutter to myself, but finding that I can't move my feet. I just need to look real quick. It's going to be negative anyways.
I pull the test from the bin, and flip it over.
Oh fuck.
It's positive.
I feel my heart stop for a moment, almost getting a bit dizzy. Savannah is pregnant? Oh my god.. she's probably freaking out, but she hasn't said anything so it's not like I can help her. If I bring it up she might be mad at me for snooping..
I'm having a baby.
I catch myself with a smile on my face. I've never even thought of having kids, especially not this early in life, and definitely not with my best friends little sister, but something about this just feels perfect.
Cause it's her.
I wash my hands, and head out to the car with everyone. This is going to be a hard secret to keep to myself.

•Savannah's Pov•
We get to the event, and Tom grabs my hand as we walk through the large front doors, the sound of classical music and people talking filling our ears. It's decorated beautifully, and the musicians performing are all dressed so lovely. This night is going to go so well.
"Look at you two!"
We turn to the voice, seeing Nikki standing behind us in a gorgeous blue gown.
"How cute is this! Oh I never saw this coming but I'm so glad." She grins. "You look beautiful as ever, Savannah."
"Thank you, Nikki. You as well." I smile.
"Has he been treating you right? Cause you can tell on him." She says only half joking.
"He's been a perfect gentleman." I nod.
"Hear that mum? Perfect." Tom says proudly.
"Don't be cocky Tom." She scolds, making me laugh. "Well your mother is greeting everyone and I'm helping so I better let you two go and enjoy the ball."
"Nice seeing you Nikki." I say as we walk off.
Toms been weirdly quiet, and acting a bit strange. I look up to him, examining his face for even just a little sign of what's up with him. I know this isn't really his scene, that could be why.
We start off the evening with chatting up the family and the silent auction, along with some of the most boring conversations with guests, at least for me anyways. Tom has started to get more comfortable, and is even laughing away with some of the men he's talking to.
"Didn't you hate him like two months ago?" Charlotte asks as she watches me look over to admire Tom.
"Yeah, but things change." I shrug.
"That quickly?" She asks.
Well if she knew how good he is in bed she'd understand but there's no way I'm about to talk about that with my little sister.
"Yeah.." I smile.
"Alright if everyone could take their seats, dinner is going to be served and we have an amazing performance for you tonight from the world famous opera singer, Andrea Bocelli." My cousin speaks into the mic on stage, prompting us to go to our table and sit.
I sit between Haz and Tom, at the table with Hannah, my mum, Charlotte, and Toms family. A man comes around with a bottle of wine, offering it to each person. I turn my glass upside down to decline the drink. I hate wine.
"Not drinking?" Tom asks in a weird tone.
"You know I hate wine." I say.
He nods, and the food is served. It looks amazing. Everyone starts eating and chatting.
"So when do Nikki and I get to plan a wedding?" My mum asks and I choke on my food a little bit.
"We've been together for less than two weeks." I say.
"Technically a month." Haz mutters, making me shoot him a glare.
"I'd say wedding plans can start in about a year." Tom says and I raise my brow at him.
"You're not planning any wedding yet." I say.
"What she doesn't realize is I'm already looking at engagement rings." Tom jokes.
"Yeah well what he doesn't realize is I'm already making lists of baby names." I joke back, now making him choke on his drink.
Our parents strike up conversation with Hannah and Haz, and Tom holds his hand out to me.
"People are dancing, so I guess maybe just this once I'll dance too." He offers in the only way he knows how.
"How romantic." I laugh, taking his hand.
We walk off to the dance floor, and he rests one hand on my waist, the other taking my hand in his. He leads me through the steps, coordinating well with the music. I had no clue he could dance.. but as he guides me across the dance floor so effortlessly it's obvious he can.
"Where did you learn to dance like this?" I ask.
"Lessons." He beams. "You're pretty good too."
"My gramps taught me." I smile.
As the dance floor starts to become more crowded, he pulls me in closer, for a more intimate dance. I rest my head against his chest, hearing the sound of his heart beat. I am content.