•25•

Tonight's the night! Halloween and the fundraiser ball. I couldn't be more excited. Hannah's coming over to get ready with me, and it's going to be perfect.
I pull out all my makeup, curling wands, and hair pins, getting everything ready to go. I get up and walk into Tom's room, going over to his closet.
"Can I help you darling?" He laughs.
"I need your speaker so we can listen to Harry Styles while we get ready." I say.
"You just come in here, no knocking or anything? That's not what good girls do." He comments as he comes up behind me, running his hands over my hips.
"Not today, Tom. I need to focus." I say, grabbing the speaker.
"Well tonight.. you're all mine." He says.
I spin around in his arms to face him, and he kisses me quickly.
"Stop distracting me." I tease.
"Distracting you?" He asks, kissing me once again. "How could I ever distract you?"
His lips are now trailing down my neck, and I tilt my head to the side to give him more access. He lets out a small laugh against my skin, pleased that he won, as he always does. I have thirty minutes before Hannah shows up. A quickie won't hurt.
____
The doorbell rings, and I open it to see Hannah's smiling face, and a dress bag flung over her shoulder.
"Hey." I smile.
"Why do you have sex hair?" She asks and my eyes widen.
"Excuse me?" Haz calls from the living room behind us.
"Sorry." Hannah mouths to me.
I let her in, expecting a good telling off from my big brother but instead he's completely distracted by the presence of his girlfriend.
They greet each other, and I am quick to end it.
"We have to get ready. Goodbye Haz." I say, pulling Hannah off to my room.
We go in, and I shut the door.
"Okay we should probably start with makeup, then do our hair. I got us some really nice false lashes to wear too." I say.
"Savannah I think I'm pregnant."
I stop what I'm doing, dropping the makeup pallet back to the vanity. Hannah looks to me with fear in her eyes, obviously really upset.
"I'm sorry what?" I say.
"I think I might be pregnant.." she mutters.
"Okay let's figure this out." I say. "Why do you think you're pregnant."
"I'm late, and I've never been late. My boobs hurt, I've been feeling sick." She explains. "I don't think that plan b pill worked. I took it too late."
She starts to cry and I pull her into a tight hug.
"Hey it's okay, we're gonna figure this out okay? I'm going to go buy a couple different pregnancy tests and be right back." I say.
"Okay." She nods, wiping the tears away.
I grab my keys and my bag, leaving the house and heading to the drug store down the street. Poor girl.. I can't believe she could be pregnant. How will Haz react? He's never been against having kids, in fact he's talked about wanting kids in the future. This is just so soon.. with someone he's not known for a long time.
I grab a few different brands of pregnancy tests, headed up to the counter and paying for them.
"Savannah?"
I jump, looking over to see Tuwaine walking up in line with some things in his hands. He sees the pregnancy tests as the cashier hands me my change.
"It's not for me." I shake my head.
"Really? Cause it looks like it's for you." He says. "Are you?.."
"No." I say quickly as the cashier scans his things, probably highly amused by this conversation. "It's not me. It's a friend."
"A friend? That's the worst excuse ever." He laughs. "Does Tom know?"
"Tuwaine. It's for Hannah. Haz's girlfriend." I say and his eyes widen.
"Oh.."
"Please don't say anything." I plead.
"Promise." He nods. "See you tonight."
"Bye." I wave.
That could have gone badly..
I drive home, stuffing the tests in my bag to avoid being asked what I got. Luckily when I walk inside the guys are out back doing who knows what, but now I don't have to worry about them asking any questions. I get to my room, and hand her the bag.
"Go do them, the guys are busy." I say.
"Thank you." She says.
She heads off to the bathroom, and I impatiently wait for her. All my excitement for tonight is faded, now turned into stress for Hannah and my brother. They're so happy right now and I'd hate for this to cause a bump in their relationship. It's such a huge thing.
I stand outside the door, and she opens it to pull me in. I lock the door behind me and we wait for the four sticks on the counter to give us an answer.
"It's gonna be okay, no matter what it says." I encourage.
"What if he breaks up with me?" She asks.
"Haz is a good guy, Hannah. He's gonna support whatever decision you make. I promise." I say.
"I'm only nineteen." She shakes her head. "How could this happen so soon?"
"We don't know yet." I say.
As if on cue, her phone timer goes off and she looks to me, pleading eyes with fear.
"Can you look?" She asks.
"Are you sure?" I ask and she nods.
"Yes I can't do it." She breaths out.
I walk over to the other end of the counter top, looking down to the four white sticks sitting there, reading the answers before slowly walking back to Hannah.
"So?" She says, grasping my hands.
"Hannah.. they're positive."
Her nervous face almost turns blank, and she sits down on the edge of the bath.
"Oh my god.. I'm pregnant." She says.
I quickly throw the sticks into the garbage, and move to go sit next to her.
"It's okay, we're going to figure this out. We can look into options-"
"I'm going to have it." She says.
"You are?" I ask.
"I'm not against abortion or anything but.. I just.. can't do it." She shakes her head.
"Okay." I nod.
"I can't believe this happened." She sighs. "I've always been so careful.. and the first time I sleep with Haz I get pregnant!"
"So.. are you going to tell him?" I ask.
"Tomorrow. Tonight's suppose to be fun." She says. "We are going to forget about this and have a good night."
"Sounds like a plan." I smile.