•47•

After finishing our last exam of the week, I let out a long, cleansing breath. I can finally relax, and give my brain a rest. I feel I did well on all my finals, and I can't wait to have my summer break.
I look over to Hannah, seeing she looks less than happy, I pack up my things and walk over to her.
"Hey, you okay?" I ask.
"Yeah.. I just don't think I did my best." She frowns.
Having her baby has definitely taken up a lot of her time, although Tom and Haz would take Rosie to one house while Hannah and I studied at the other, I really don't think she was able to fully concentrate. Who could blame her? It's normal for a new mother to feel weird being without her baby.
"I'm sure you did fine, Han." I encourage. "We can relax now. We will get our grades tomorrow.
"You're right." She nods. "I'm glad it's over."
She packs up her stuff, and we walk out of the classroom and into the busy hallway. My phone alarm goes off, and I grab it, wondering what the hell i set a timer for.
As I turn off the noise and check to see what it is, my heart drops into my stomach. Fuck.. this can't be happening. My mind has not been in the right place lately, and I knew if I didn't get it together that something bad would happen. This is that something bad..
"Han.." I say worriedly.
"What?" She asks.
Once she sees the look on my face, she becomes much more concerned. I pull her outside where no one is, knowing no one can hear what I'm about to say.
"What's going on, Sav?" She asks.
"My birth control alarm went off.." I say.
"So? We're going home now. Taking it ten minuets late won't make a difference." She shakes her head.
"I've been so busy studying.. I kind of.." I trail off.
"Oh fuck." She says. "How many days?"
"Two.. maybe three?" I say.
"Sav.." she sighs.
"Oh my god what am I going to do? I can't get pregnant right now. This can't be happening.." I say, freaking out slightly.
"It's okay. We will go get some tests and go from there. Don't freak out until we know, okay?" She says, telling me the same thing I told her when she came to me freaking out that she was pregnant.
"Hey guys." Haz says as he walks up to us, and we both quickly force a smile so he doesn't know anything is going on. "How'd the finals go?"
"Pretty good." I nod. "Figured we'd celebrate. Have a girls night or something. You and Tom could hang out at our place while we hang at yours?"
"Yeah sounds good. I'll go pick up Rosie from my mums." He says to Hannah. "Have fun."
"We will." Hannah says, though tonight will be anything but fun.
"What's the plan?" Tom asks, only catching a tiny portion of the conversation as he walks up.
"We're having a girl night at their place and you and Haz get to have a sleep over." I laugh.
"Sick! We can watch scary movies with Rosie." Tom says.
"No scary movies with Rosie." Hannah scolds. "Showing them scary stuff this young can still traumatize them."
"She's been reading lots of parenting books." Haz says.
"Alright well we will see you two tomorrow." I say.
"Have fun sweetheart." Tom says, kissing my lips before Hannah and I walk off to my car.
The sick feeling in my stomach returns, and some part of me just knows.. it's going to be positive. I'm going to be pregnant.
We get to the drug store, and go inside. As we go down the isle where the pregnancy tests are, I see Harry and sam walking across the store. Why do people I know always have to be around when I'm buying pregnancy tests?!
"Harry and Sam are here." I say quickly.
"It's fine I'll just say it's for me." She says.
"You just had a baby three weeks ago!" I say.
"Yeah but they're a little bit stupid they won't suspect a thing." She shrugs.
She grabs a few different brands, so that we can feel secure having several answers. We walk towards the check out, and luckily I don't see the twins in sight. Maybe we will be able to get away with this without getting caught.
We wait behind someone who's currently checking out, and Hannah sets the pregnancy tests down on the belt. I let out a sigh when Sam and Harry notice us, and wave.
"Hey guys." Harry says as he reaches us.
"Hey." I smile.
"Oh shit.. is our brother gonna be a dad soon?" He asks, half jokingly but still wanting to know.
"No, they're for me. Don't tell Haz please I'm pretty sure I'm not but you can never be too safe." Hannah says.
"Again?! You mean you're gonna have two babies before you're twenty one?!" Sam exclaims.
"Yell that louder Samuel I don't think the whole store could hear you." I say.
"I'm sure they did." The cashier says as he scans the tests.
"Sorry." Sam whispers to Hannah.
"No worries, see you guys around. Remember, don't tell Haz."
"You got it!" Harry says, and we leave the store.
Jesus Christ that was close. This whole situation is so stressful.
"You just saved my ass." I say.
"Yeah. I'm a great friend." She grins.
We get in the car, and my phone dings. I read over the email, it's the announcement for graduation this year. Tom and Harrison's graduation. If I am pregnant, there is no way I'm telling Tom before his graduation day, he needs to enjoy this last bit of time he has at school without any stresses. Although I know he'd be happy, he doesn't need to have any worries. This could be really difficult.. me in my second year, Tom just starting a new job, and a baby? Oh god... what have I done.