•8•

I wake up in my bed, feeling the soreness from last night throughout my body. Tom always bragged about how good he is in bed but damn.. I wasn't expecting that. I don't think I've ever had sex that good before.
Now that it's happened though, I can't help but feel we've made a mistake. He's my brothers best friend, we're roommates, we've practically despised each other up until a week ago. None of this could have been a good idea, and if Haz finds out he will kill me.
I walk past Haz's room, seeing he's still sleeping. This is the perfect time to talk to Tom. I look in the living room, kitchen, and his bedroom but he's nowhere to be found. Where the hell could be at nine in the morning?
I get my answer when I see the front door open, and a very sweaty Tom walks in, throwing his gym bag to the floor. Good god this isn't going to make this talk any easier.
"Ah look at you, walking around. Thought for sure you'd be bed ridden today." He laughs.
"Yeah about that." I start. "Tom last night shouldn't have happened. It was a mistake."
"Hmm, didn't know you could make the same mistake three times in one night." He smirks.
"I'm being serious." I groan.
"Darling, let me tell you something." He says, getting too close for my comfort. "You will never find another guy that will fuck you like I did last night. Ever."
The mixture of his tone and the feeling of his hot breath on my face makes it hard to keep my composure.
"It's not happening again." I say.
"Okay, but my beds always open if you want to have some fun." He says, his lips just barely hovering over mine before walking past me, leaving me breathless.
God damnit.
I frustratingly get ready for class, wearing something extra cute today to help me feel good. As I look at myself in the mirror I groan, seeing the hickey Tom so graciously put on my collar bone. Fuck. Guess I have to cover that with makeup.
I pull out my concealer, attempting to cover the dark mark on my skin. As I powder it my door opens, and Tom stands in the doorway now cleaned up for classes.
"Why are you covering it?" He asks.
I roll my eyes at him, setting down the makeup brush.
"Are you seriously asking that?" I say. "Would you like my brother to know what you did and beat your ass?"
"Beat my ass?" He laughs. "Yeah as if Haz could take me."
"Not the point, Thomas." I say.
He shuts the door behind him, walking over to me and I groan, not able to cover up the mark on my collar bone.
"Looks like you're going to have to cover up a bit more, sweetheart." He says, his finger tips gliding against the bare skin of my shoulder.
I really can't handle him in this close proximity and think clearly at the same time.
"Get out." I say. "I have to get dressed."
"Nothing i haven't seen before but, alright." He nods, leaving my room.
I let out a long cleansing breath, regaining my composure before changing my outfit.
______
I sit through the most boring lecture ever, getting a text in the middle of it.
Haz: lunch? We're going to the cafe down the street.
Savannah: yes. Lecture is over in 20 min.
As soon as my class ends, I get all my stuff and head to the car to meet up with the guys.
I reach the car, seeing they have another guy with them. He has really dark brown hair and bright green eyes.. and I'm not gonna lie. He's attractive.
"Hey you ready to go?" Haz asks as I walk up to them.
"Yeah." I nod.
"Oh this is Travis by the way. Travis this is my little sister Savannah." Haz says.
"Hey Savannah." Travis grins at me.
"Hi." I smile, getting in the front seat to make Tom sit in the back with the new guy.
We drive to the diner, and I play Harry Styles the whole way there. The guys absolutely love his music but pretend not to be too into it while their friend is with us. Boys are so annoying.
As we walk into the diner, Travis sparks up a conversation with me.
"So what are you majoring in?" He asks.
"Economics." I answer.
"Ah I'm in Business administration." He says.
"I almost decided on business but changed my mind last minuet." I say.
We chat a little more, and it becomes our turn to order.
As everyone orders I feel fingertips gliding across my lower waist. I look over to see Tom has a cocky smirk on his face, and I push his hand away, making him roll his eyes.
"You can't do that." I whisper to him.
"Mhmm." He hums in amusement, turning to walk towards a table.
We sit down, and I audibly sigh when I see who walks through the door. I almost completely forgot he existed.
Sutton..
he mutters something to his friends, and starts walking towards our table.
Oh no.. I feel so bad.
"Hey Savannah." He smiles.
"Hey Sutton." I say.
"How was the dinner last night with your family?" He asks, and Haz gives me a weird look.
"It was really good." I nod, making Tom smirk to himself.
"Good." He says. "Are you free tonight? Wanna hang out?"
"Yeah sure, how about we go to a movie or something?" I say, offering ideas of more public places since Tom is so concerned about me being alone with him.
"I mean, yeah.. that works." He says hesitantly. "Pick you up around five?"
"Sounds good." I nod.
He leaves to go back to his friends, and the boys spark up their conversation again.
My phone dings, and I look down at it.
Tom: really?
I look up to him, before typing back.
Savannah: it's not like I'm going to fuck him. We're going to a movie.
I turn my phone off, so he can't text me anymore, joining in on the conversation with Haz and Travis.