•20•

•Haz's Pov•
Hannah said she really wanted me to come by and see her today, but I have a suspicion she did that just so Tom and Savannah would have a chance to be alone. I really like Hannah, but I hope she doesn't try to get involved in this. Even though Savannah is her friend, she's my sister, and I know what's best for her.
I walk into her house, seeing she's only just gotten home, and still putting her stuff down.
"Hey love." I smile.
"Sit down we need to have a chat." She says and I groan. I knew it.
"We really don't have to waste time talking Hannah." I joke.
"Yes we do. Go on. Sit down." She says, pointing to the sofa.
I take a seat, and she sits down next to me.
"I know we haven't been in each other's lives long enough for me to say this but I'm going to say it anyways. You've got to let Savannah and Tom be together." She states.
"You don't understand." I say.
"You know what I understand? Savannah loves you. She looks up to you and she can't stand the thought of making you unhappy.. but.. her and Tom have something special. She adores him, and he adores her. Yes, there is a chance that it could end with her getting hurt, but if not him, it will be someone else." She says. "But imagine Haz.. if it did work? How amazing would it be to have your best friend and your little sister be together? To get married and have kids? The two most important people in your life have found something so special in each other. Do you really want to be the one to take that happiness away?"
This may just be the most amazing woman I've ever met in my life.. in just two minutes she's almost completely made me change my whole opinion on this situation.
"You're right." I say.
"I am?!" She asks in complete shock.
"You are.. although I hate to admit it." I laugh. "If it's not him, it'll be someone else, but I've never trusted anyone more in my life than I do him."
"Yay! I did it!" She squeals excitedly.
It hasn't been long.. but I already know I'm going to marry this girl one day.
"Maybe I should stay here tonight, give them their space." I say.
"Maybe you should stay here tonight for other reasons too." She grins, and starts unbuttoning my shirt. Tonight's going to be fun.

•Savannah's Pov•
Hannah has sent me a text saying she took care of everything, and that Tom and I will have the place to ourselves tonight. I don't know how she did it, but I will be thanking her profusely.
The pouring down rain and lightning outside normally would put me off, but tonight it feels comforting, and cozy. Especially in my fuzzy socks, comfy pajamas, and being under a warm blanket in Toms arms. A hot cup of tea sits in my hands and a Halloween movie plays on tv. This is the perfect night.
"You're not making me dress up in some lame couples costume on Halloween right?" Tom asks.
"No, I have the charity ball on Halloween." I say.
I come to the realization that in a week is the ball, and I have no date. How fortunate is it that my new boyfriend is here..
I look up to him with a smile and he groans.
"Oh no.. I have to go now don't I?" He asks.
"Yep." I nod.
"Sav you know I hate things like that." He laughs.
"For meee?" I say. "I'll be in a pretty dress and everything."
"Alright. Just for you princess." He smiles, pressing a kiss to my forehead.
"We don't have time to get a suit tailored.. I'm sure Haz will have something you can wear. Your hair will need to be done, I can take care of that-"
"You are going to drive me insane." He says.
"And you'll still like me?" I ask.
"Yes. And I'll still like you." He laughs.
"Good because you're also going to need to let me pluck those eyebrows." I say and his eyes widen.
"You are not plucking my eyebrows!" He exclaims.
"Oh come on Tom don't be a baby!" I laugh.
After about twenty minutes of convincing him, he finally agrees to let me do his brows. I know for a fact it's because he thinks it will hurt, he doesn't care about seeming 'feminine' because he doesn't have fragile masculinity. He's just a baby when it comes to pain.
"Okay go ahead and move the ice." I say.
"Are you sure it's been long enough?" He asks.
"Come on just take a little bit of pain." I laugh, removing the ice from his brows.
I sit on his lap, facing him as I pull his chin down slightly so we're at eye level and I can pluck his brows. Ugh he has the most gorgeous brown eyes, they practically hypnotize me.
"Okay here we go." I say, lining the tweezers up with one hair, and pulling it out quickly.
"Ow!" He gasps, his hand flying to cover the area.
"There is no way that hurt." I say.
"Why would you torture me like this?! What's the point!" He dramatically says.
I start laughing so hard, just the look on his face makes me laugh to the point of tears.
"Nice to see my pain is funny to you." He teases, trying to hide the smirk on his face.
"I just love your grumpy face." I giggle, holding my hands on either side of his face. He simply looks into my eyes with complete admiration. Enjoying this moment.
"I love you." He says.
"Oh, thank you." I blurt out, without even realizing I was saying it.
His mouth drops, a laugh escaping his throat as he's completely amused by my response.
"Did you seriously just say thank you?" He asks. "I said I love you, and you said thank you."
I drop my head into his chest, feeling a blush rise on my cheeks and extreme embarrassment.
"I'm scared to say it because every time I admit that to someone, something goes wrong." I say.
"Nothings going to go wrong with me darling, promise. If you don't feel that way you don't have to say it, but don't be scared to tell me how you feel." He says.
"Hmm, I think you're alright." I tease.
"You are a handful." He shakes his head.
"Tommy." I say, pressing my forehead to his. "I love you too."