•28•

one month later•

I wait anxiously for Hannah and Haz to get back from their appointment. They got the blood test to find out the gender early. It's crazy how this has happened, but Haz is ecstatic. I knew he would be. His dream has always been to find a nice girl, and start a family. It may be sooner than he imagined but who cares?
"I really need to finish writing my paper." I say.
"Not until I'm done kissing you." Tom says, pressing yet another kiss to my nose, then the corner of my mouth, then my cheek. I giggle, pushing him away from me. We're still in our gross obsessive phase that everyone hates so much. I think the things Tom has always been so scared of when it comes to a relationship, have actually turned out to be things that he loves, and enjoys. The commitment, seeing each other all the time, having serious discussions about our future. All of it.
The front door open, and I jump up from the couch.
"So?!" I ask excitedly.
Hannah and Haz give each other a big smile, turning to Tom and I.
"We're having a girl!" Hannah cheers.
"Oh." Me and Tom say in unison.
"Oh?! What do you mean oh!" Haz exclaims.
Tom and I have both agreed that girls are the worst. When we have a baby one day it has to be a boy. Neither of us could handle a girl.
"It's just.." I start.
"Girls are awful." Tom finishes my sentence.
Yeah, Tom and I are the same.
"Girls are not awful!" Hannah scoffs.
"Yours won't be.. hopefully." Tom says and I slap his arm.
"We're happy for you." I say.
"Mhmm." Haz nods. "Well you'll love to hear we're already fighting over names."
"Name her Savannah!" I suggest, making them laugh.
"Who the fuck wants their kids name to be Savannah?" Tom says.
"Who the fuck would want to be named Tom? That's an old man name." I say.
"At least I don't have a basic bitch name." He says and my mouth drops.
"Hi! Hello! Celebrating remember?" Hannah says.
There's a knock on the door, and we all exchange confused looks because it's not harry, sam, or Tuwaine, but who else would be here?
I walk over to the door, opening it. A bleach blonde stands there, looking me up and down with her bright blue eyes. She looks kind of out of it, and confused.
"Who are you?" She asks with an attitude.
"Uhh I'm Savannah. Who are you?" I ask.
"Is Tom here? Or Haz maybe?" She asks, completely ignoring my question.
Tom walks up behind me, opening the door wider. The girls face lights up instantly as she sees him, and I look to him for some tell of who this is.
"Andrea.. what are you doing here?" He asks.
"I wanted to see you." She says.
"Let's talk outside." Tom says.
He gives me a look that I can't quite read, stepping outside with her and shutting the door behind him. I turn to Haz and Hannah, completely confused.
"Wanna tell me who the fuck that was?" I ask.
"Andrea is um.. that's a girl he used to hook up with." Haz explains.
"Like once or?..." I ask, not knowing if I want to know the answer to that.
"Like on and off for a year." He says.
Great. Fucking wonderful.
"She sounded like a bitch." Hannah comments.
"You should have seen her.. she's so pretty." I say.
As I wait and wait, getting uncomfortable with how long they've been out there, I start to think of all the girls he's been with. Tom has been with more girls than he can count on both of his hands, and that's terrifying. There has to be at least a few girls he felt something for..
I try to refrain from putting my ear up against the door, I just want to know what they're saying. Why would she randomly just show up here with no warning? That's weird.. how close was he to this girl for her to feel comfortable just showing up.
"Distract me please." I say.
"Okay well.." Haz starts. "I want to name the baby Lena."
"Absolutely not." Hannah shakes her head. "Her name will be Rosie."
"We're having a daughter not a flower!" Haz laughs.
"How about Rosalina? Then the nickname can either be Rosie or Lena!" I suggest.
"See. This is why your my best friend." Hannah says.
"What do you think of Rosalina?" Haz asks Hannah.
"I love it." She smiles.
"I'm amazing!" I say. "And I practically just picked out your child's name."
"That is if we don't change our mind." Haz says.
The door opens, and my attention is instantly pulled from the conversation I'm having, to Tom. He walks in, looking a little bit stressed out and uncomfortable.
"Okay so.. I need to head out for a bit. I will be back in an hour or so." He says, leaving me in a bit of shock.
"Mate are you kidding me?" Haz says, obviously skipping the shocked phase and going straight to pissed off.
"Sav, I'll be back. Okay?" He says to me.
"Are you going with her?" I ask.
"Yes." He says.
"The girl that you fucked for a year?" I say, now making him look over to Haz with a look of disappointment. He didn't want Haz to tell me.. wow..
"It's not like that." He shakes his head.
"Then tell me what it's like." I say.
"Tom lets go!" I hear Andrea call from outside.
"I have to go." He says.
"Seriously? You're not going to explain to me what's going on because she wants to go?" I almost laugh.
"I'm sorry." He shakes his head, and leaves the house.
I sit there, shocked at what just happened. He seriously just chose his old fuckgirl over me. Couldn't even be bothered to explain...
I stand up from the couch, walking back to my room and slamming the door behind me. As my body falls back onto my bed, I come to a realization.
Tom doesn't love me like I love him.
When all the drama with Sutton and Henry happened, I was quick to dismiss them. Tom literally threw Henry against the wall and choked him for fucks sake. Now this girl from his past shows up and I'm suppose to just be okay with him going off with her, and give me no explanation whatsoever? That is not how this relationship is going to work.