Part 3

"You are 20 bloody minutes late Malfoy! Where the hell have you been?" I shouted as I stormed across the field to him. He wasn't even in his quidditch uniform, he just stood there in his black turtleneck and blazer, leaning against the wall smirking at me.

"Yeah, Dagon, about that. I'm going to have to miss practice today. And tomorrow actually, I have more important matters to attend to, besides we both know I'm good enough without needing to come to all of these extra practices" he shoved his hands into his pockets, looking me up and down. My vision went red with rage as I approached him.

"Like hell you are Draco. You are not going to kick up all that fuss about me making you seeker and then not even bother to show up to practice. You are part of this team Draco and I'm not going to let you ruin it with whatever drama you've got yourself into this time okay? So, go get changed and I expect you out on the field in 5 minutes." I hissed, clenching my fists at my side ready to punch him.

"I'm really sorry Olivia, but I can't make practice today." He actually had the nerve to look guilty about it. "I promise I will make it up to you and I'll do my best to be here tomorrow but I need to go, I'm already late." My hands were shaking, I was livid with him.

"If you leave now, do not bother coming back. Ever. I will find someone to replace you!" He just shrugged at me and stalked off. I spent the next 40 minutes pushing myself and the rest of the team through intense drills, which did nothing to simmer the boiling rage in my gut. I stayed out there long after the rest of the team had left, only leaving when my muscles were so stiff and sore, I could barely walk back into my room.

"Bad day?" Lola muttered, noting the door I slammed behind me.

"I cannot STAND Malfoy. I went against my better judgement and put him on the team and now he's not even bothering to show up to practice which means the rest of us are going to pay for my stupid decision!" I was pacing up and down the room as i ranted on."And our first match is against Mia and her team for Merlin's sake, which means we have to win because I will not humiliate myself like that in front of her. I don't know what to do, I'm never going to find a better seeker but if he never shows up to practice this team is not going to work!" I huffed as I collapsed down onto my bed, running my hands over my face.

"Olive, I love you, but you are taking all this way too seriously. We've been back here a week, no one's had time to settle in properly yet. He probably had a good reason to miss practice, give him another chance before you kick him off the team. Also, can you please go shower before you stay in here any longer because you absolutely reek of sweat." Lola replied, to which I glared at her. She was right but I wasn't going to let her know that. I grabbed my towel and shower caddy and headed to the showers without a word. "You only hate me right now because you know I'm right" she shouted after me in a sing song voice.

I snuck into the prefect's bathroom and let myself soak in the hot water until my mind was numb.   By the time I'd made my way back to my room, Lola was passed out in her bed, snoring loudly. I sighed as I pulled on a sweatshirt and my grey joggers and put my glasses on, getting ready to climb into my bed and read my book. A note slipped under the door making me jump.

Olivia, I really am sorry about earlier today. How about a private practice to make up for it?

Meet me on the field at 11pm.

Malfoy x

I rolled my eyes and put on my trainers and made my way back outside, I wasn't bothered whether we practiced or not I just wanted him to explain and give a good reason for where he was. I pulled my damp hair up into a messy bun on the top of my head and wrapped my arms around myself as I stepped outside. Draco was stood against the wall waiting for me, still in his all black outfit from earlier.