Part 9

It was our last night together before we left for Christmas break and I was wearing a pair of Draco's boxers and his t shirt. I was lying on his bed with my head resting on his bare chest while he read my favourite book to me. I sighed pulling the blanket further over myself, leaning into his touch as he absentmindedly played with my hair. I was trying to savour every moment I could with him, deep down I knew when we came back to school things would be different, I just wasn't ready to admit it to myself yet. Whatever task Draco had been given was clearly taking its toll on him and I could feel him slipping further and further away from me.

I felt Draco's breathing slow down and so I got up to leave and let him sleep in peace. I felt his rings dig into my arm as he grabbed me and pulled me back down, positioning himself on top of me.

"And where do you think you're going?" His voice was thick, his face hard.

"You fell asleep and I figured I'd leave you be so you're not grumpy tomorrow, I know how you get when you don't have your naps," I giggled, pinching his arm, trying to push him off me.

"You're lucky I like you, speaking to me with that attitude"

"You are such a drama queen!" I laughed, rolling my eyes and he clicked his tongue.

"Don't push it, Olive," he murmured.

"Or what?" I gave him a smile that I knew drove him insane.

"Or, I'll have to punish you again. I remember how much you enjoyed that last time." His eyes flared with lust.

"Sure you will Draco." I moved to roll out from underneath him but he flipped me over onto my stomach, pinning my arms behind my back. I lifted my head, turning it to the side so I could breathe still.

"Don't say I didn't warn you," he whispered before pulling the boxers I was wearing down revealing my bare ass. "Hmm, should I use this awful book you made read to spank you or should I just use my hands?" My stomach tightened in anticipation.

"Use your hands," I breathed. "But only if you keep your rings on." That devilish grin flashed across his face as he brought his free hand up in the air and slammed it down onto my cheek. I squealed at the stinging sensation it left and I could feel the warmth building under my skin as he brought his hand down again. And again. I let out an involuntary moan as he roughly grabbed both cheeks for no other reason than wanting to.

"You seem to be enjoying this far too much for it to be a punishment," he said, I just mumbled into the pillow. I couldn't form a coherent sentence, I desperately needed him to touch me. "I do hope that was you apologising and promising to behave." I just nodded, pushing my hips to backwards towards him. He didn't hesitate as he slipped his joggers off and pushed my legs apart with his knee. Giving me no warning, he sheathed himself inside of me in one swift thrust. I whimpered, my knuckles turning white as I gripped onto the bedsheet. Even though his hands held me in place, I could still feel the friction warming my face and chest as he pounded into me. His hands gripped me tighter and I came, shaking violently underneath him. He kept pumping into me, and I thought I might cry at how overstimulated I was quickly becoming. I felt his cock twitch inside me as I came crashing down from my second orgasm.

He pressed a kiss to the back of my neck before rolling me over on to my back and lying down next to me. I turned to my side, admiring the lust-filled daze that was plastered on Draco's face.

"I got you something, stay there" he got up and pulled his joggers on before rummaging through his trunk. He walked back to the bed with a small black box in his hand and passed it to me as I sat up. I gave him a funny look before opening it. Inside sat the most beautiful gold necklace with a dainty emerald pendant. "Happy Christmas, I er saw it in one of the shops in Hogsmaede and it reminded me so much of your eyes I knew I had to get it for you." I looked up at him, unable to stop the tears as they fell from my eyes. "What's wrong? You hate it don't you? It's fine I can take it back," he rambled on, reaching for the box.