Part 4

It was the day of our first quidditch match against Ravenclaw. Which meant not only did I have to put up with Draco, I had to face Mia and her new girlfriend, Sarah. The bitch she cheated on me with. I was going over the game play with my team when Draco walked in, late as usual. I barely even looked his way; in the last three weeks I'd perfected acting as though he didn't exist.

"Alright guys, grab you brooms and let's go. And if we lose, be prepared to be in extra practices every morning and night for the next month, okay?" I said with a wink as I grinned at them all. My team followed me out onto the field and got into their positions. Mia was her team's chaser and her new girlfriend was their seeker. I ground my teeth together and flew up into the air.

15 minutes into the game and we were winning. I'd scored us 30 points and Harry, one of the other chasers had scored another 20 points and Ravenclaw were yet to score anything. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Draco dive downwards, closely followed by Sarah which meant he'd found the snitch. I watched Draco chase the snitch around the field, if he caught this we'd win. I was so distracted watching the pair of them that I didn't notice the bludger flying directly for me, luckily one of the giant beaters knocked it out of the way before it hit me, only to send it straight into Mia, hitting her straight in the stomach. She let out a shriek as she went tumbling down which stopped Sarah in her tracks as she turned around and flew towards her, leaving Draco chasing the snitch alone. He reached out and grabbed and the crowd let out a huge cheer, celebrating our win as we all flew to the ground. I hugged my team, cheering and congratulating them all when Sarah stormed towards me, Mia limping behind her.

"You did that on purpose!" She screamed at me

"Excuse me? How dare you speak to me like that," I shouted it right back, feeling Draco walk up behind me.

"You purposely sent that bludger at Mia so I would go help her and he could catch the snitch!" She spat, pointing at Draco.

"Are you serious right now? Please do enlighten me on how I could have possibly planned all that out, it was obviously an accident!" I sneered right back at her.

"You're a Slytherin," Mia added "It's in your nature to cheat, anything to win right?"

"Oh, that is RICH coming from you Mia! The irony of you calling me a cheater!" I laughed in her face, my fists clenching at my sides. She stepped back in embarrassment when she realised what she'd said but Sarah stepped forwards.

"Watch yourself Olivia, she's with me now so get over it, I think you need to grow up a bit and learn how to play fair," she hissed at me.

"We did play fair, not that we would even need to cheat to beat you," Draco said coolly. "It doesn't look good to be a sore loser, I think it's you who needs to watch themselves, filthy mud-blood." Sarah stepped forwards, wand in hand as she went to cast a spell on Draco but my fist collided with her nose before she even had chance to get the first word out.

"You bitch," she spat, blood dripping down her face. I just smiled, baring my teeth at her as I walked off to the changing room, wiping her blood off my knuckles with my robe.

Draco hurried after me and had grabbed an ice pack from somewhere which he handed to me as I sat down on the bench.

"Nice shot," he said, watching me closely as I winced at the throbbing pain that was now shooting down my hand.

"Thanks." I sighed, "God that felt good. Well done for catching the snitch by the way, I know you would have caught it even if all of that hadn't happened," I added, grinning up at him and he sat down next to me, smiling.