Part 20

~ Olivia's POV~

The only person who has enough of you to break your heart is perfect for you, whether you admit it or not. You see their flaws. All of them. Nothing can change your love for them. They make you want to be a better person, to be good enough. And no matter how hard you try, you never will be, or at least you think you won't. That person is your soulmate. And as much as I tried to fight it, Draco is my soulmate. In life, sometimes you find a person who can make you laugh, make you question everything, and change you for the better. When you do find this person, cherish them, keep them forever safe in your love.

I rolled over and curled up into Draco's side, ignoring the pounding in my head as he wrapped his arms around me tighter, pressing a light kiss to my forehead.

"Please tell me your head hurts as much as mine does," he grumbled.

"MmmHmm," was all I could get out; my tongue was stuck to the roof of my mouth. I gulped down a glass of water while Draco disappeared out of bed and then reappeared with two plates full of food. I grinned, my stomach grumbling at the sight as I sat up. I devoured my plate in minutes and then half of Draco's plate too. He chuckled at me as I stretched out in his bed, rubbing my bloated belly in defeat.

"What do you have planned for today?" He mused.

"Ugh, I'm helping Neville do this tutoring thing this afternoon but other than that nothing, why?"

"So, I've got you to myself all morning?" He murmured, his fingers slipped under the waistband of his boxers that I was wearing.

"MmmHmm," I nodded, "all morning." He grinned up at me as he pulled down the boxers and settled himself between my legs. I sighed at the sight of him there, his messy bed hair falling to his eye, a wicked smile spread across his face. His tongue licked short strokes against me like he was suddenly unconfident, but the smirk that I could feel against me proved otherwise. He pushed two fingers inside of me and I cried out at the jolts of pleasure he shot through my body. His fingers pumped faster and started to curl inside me, while he wrapped his lips around my clit and sucked harshly at the sensitive nub. I felt my vision going white at the overwhelming stimulation, I was finding it impossible to stay still but his free hand gripped at the back of my thigh, nails digging in.

I was building up to my orgasm with every movement he made. I was getting closer and closer, white knuckling my fists as I gripped the bed sheets and I felt my body shake as I came on his finger and mouth. I watched him pull away only to pull his own boxers down and line himself up at my entrance, forcefully pushing my legs apart.

"Stop teasing me," I pouted, and he raised his eyebrows up at me. "Please."

He slammed into me, bringing my legs to up my shoulders and I cried out his name when he thrusted into me even deeper.

"Oh, fuck!" He groaned out and I moaned as well, feeling his fullness in me. He leant forwards, kissing me deeply.

He continued to pound into me as I moaned into the kiss. I pushed my head away from his, pulling his head back with my hand and leant down, kissing his neck sloppily. He groaned again, pushing one hand down to my clit and rubbing it suddenly. I gasped at the sensations, feeling like I was nearing another orgasm. As if Draco could feel it too, he started rubbing harder onto my clit and with a loud gasp and moan, "Draco- I'm fuck, I'm coming."

"Come for me." He grunted out, and in an instant, I felt like bliss. I came hard and fast, moaning out his name loudly, as Draco neared his end too. He moved himself out of me as he came, groaning loudly.

~

I smiled at Rory, my little shadow who now followed me around everywhere. She was bossing Neville and Luna about not doing one of their spells properly and I chuckled to myself.

"You and Draco made up then?" Lola said, nudging me with her hips. I frowned at her. "I know I gave you loads of shit about him and I know he has done some god awful, almost completely unforgivable things but I think I was wrong, you are meant for each other."

"Lola-"

"Let me finish. We're both old enough to understand that this year isn't going to end well, there is a war coming. Life is too short not to go after the things you love, and you two love each other more than I ever thought possible." I smiled at her; I loved that girl so much.

"God Lola," I laughed, wiping away a tear. "When did you become such a romantic, I think Seamus is turning you into a softy."

"I love you," she said hugging me tight.

"I love you too." We didn't tell each other that enough. "I'm absolutely terrified."

"Me too, but we'll get through this together. All of us." She squeezed my hand.

I spent the rest of the day throwing myself into teaching the younger students the most basic attack spells as well as basic physical self-defence. The whole time I couldn't help but think about how young they were. We were fucking kids, sneaking around and training ourselves ready to fight. I looked around the room and realised that not all of us would make it out of this year alive. I didn't want to think about it. I glanced at Rory again and promised myself that I wasn't going to let anything happen to her, she deserved a long and beautiful life.