Part 12

I was still adjusting my uniform, trying to smooth out my hair as Draco and I quickly slipped into the potion's classroom, taking our usual seats at the back. Luckily, Slughorn was too busy rambling on to some other students about something to notice but we got enough dirty looks from the other students to tell us it was obvious what we had been up to.

"Your jumper is on inside out" Lola muttered, raising her eyebrows at me while I quickly pulled it off. I glanced sideways at Draco, giving him a harsh glare as he looked down avoiding my eyes, holding back a laugh while shaking his head. He slouched down in his chair with no intention of doing any work this lesson while I tried to focus and catch up on what we had missed. One of his hands rested on my thigh underneath the table, just simply so he had a way of touching me and showing everyone that I was his.

I'd zoned out, not even paying attention to the lesson as I let myself get lost in the comfort of Draco's touch. I didn't even realise that Slughorn had dismissed the class until he'd removed his hand, the lack of warmth there pulling me back to reality. I frowned at him and he gave me a small smile before taking my hand as we headed out of the classroom. We headed up to the Great Hall for dinner along with everyone else and I dragged him with me as I sat at my new spot with Lola, Neville and Seamus. All three of their heads snapped up as we approached, glaring at him. Seamus was actually smart enough to look a little scared when he opened his mouth.

"What do you want, Malfoy?" He spat. I gave a warning squeeze to be nice as I saw Draco's mouth tighten.

"Actually, I came to apologise," Draco said through gritted teeth. His whole body stiff and uncomfortable, apologising was not something he did very often. 

"Well, go on then." Lola gave him a challenging stare. I let go of Draco's hand as I sat down, holding back my laugh. Lola and Draco going head to head was always amusing.

"I am sorry for attacking you earlier Neville," he said, hands clenching at his sides

"That's okay, I get it, I'm sorry for punching you, although looks like Olive did a good job at fixing you up." Neville replied, earning a small nod from Draco.

"..And?" Lola chimed in.

"And what?" 

"What about the rest of us?" Draco rolled his eyes at her, his face hardening but took a deep breath.

"I am sorry that I threatened you all too." He managed to get out through gritted teeth as Lola started smirking at him.

"Sit down, Malfoy," she said, "you're forgiven." He clenched his jaw as he sat himself down next to me, hand resting on the small of my back.

~

"Liv..." Draco hummed into my ear. I was curled up into his side, legs slouched over his knee in one of the giant armchairs while he rubbed small patterns up and down my back.

"Draco..." I said lifting my head up from my book to look at him, giving him a flirty smile. I giggled as he swivelled me around, so I was sat facing him with my leg straddled, his mouth coming to my neck immediately, leaving a trail of sloppy kisses. "At least let me put my book down" I whined, letting out another laugh as he pouted at me when I pushed him away slightly to set my book down.

"Are you staying with me tonight?" He said, pulling me in for a kiss. I mumbled a yes into his mouth between kisses. His hands slid down my back, cupping my ass before pulling away and standing us both up. "Come on then, let's go to bed."

"What, are you guys like a couple now?" Pansy hissed as she blocked our path, standing there with her arms folded. I saw Draco cringe at her words beside me as he dropped my hand.

"And what about it Pansy? It's not really any of your business, I don't think." I said, forcing my face into a bored expression. 

"I told you to back off Olivia, you're such a dirty slag. Draco and I had some great times before you got involved, you know." She batted her eyelids towards Draco who just turned his head away, looking horrified.

"You pug-nosed little bitch! Just fuck off back to whatever hell hole you crawled from and leave us be!"

"It's no wonder your parents disowned you. I'm not at all surprised they didn't even want to spend Christmas with you. And why would they, look at you!" She looked me up and down with a disgusted look on her face. I went blind with rage and I snarled at her, hands balling up into fists at my side.

"Piss off Pansy, take the fucking hint! I don't want you and nor does anyone else. Speak to Olivia like that again and I will not hesitate from punching you!" Draco cut in before grabbing my hand and dragging me into his bedroom, not even looking back to see her reaction.

I was shaking with anger as I sat down on his bed breathing heavily. He was immediately at my side, rubbing my back trying to calm me down.

"Don't listen to her, she is just jealous of you" he said, kissing my cheek.

"She's right though, my parents have basically disowned me." I swallowed the lump in my throat as I focused on the feel of Draco's touch.

"Is that why you came back early at Christmas?" I nodded.

"I spent 6 days with them before they started screaming at me and telling me what a disappointment I am. I just packed up all of my stuff and went straight to Lola's." A stray tear rolled down my cheek as I remembered the few day's at home that had been the worst. "I don't understand why they don't love me. Am I really that awful?"

"Do not think, for one second, that you are anything but amazing. I don't know why your parents cannot see how truly incredible you are, but they must be pretty stupid to miss it because you are the most beautiful and intelligent person I have ever met." I sighed into the warmth of his embrace and he gripped my chin forcing me to look at him. "You are everything to me, and even if it takes the rest of my life, I will find a way prove to you just how spectacular you are." I lifted a hand up to the side of his face as he wiped away my tear.

"You are mine Draco," I whispered; his throat bobbed. "No one else's, only mine. And I am yours."

When he kissed me, I felt the world fall away around me. In that moment nothing else mattered apart from the way our mouths fit together like two puzzle pieces. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be. His hand rested below my ear, his thumb caressing my cheek as our breaths mingled. I gently pushed him backwards onto the bed, climbing on top of him as I moved my mouth down his neck, leaving marks as I claimed him as mine.

I pulled away, lifting my top off over my head and he began to undo his shirt before reaching up to pull me back down.

"No touching" I said, removing his hands from me as I slowly undid my bra. He was pouting as I let out a small moan, massaging my breasts while I ground my hips against him.

"Not fair" he said, and I giggled looking down at him. He pulled the pillow out from under his head and threw it at me, making me laugh even harder as I squealed. He sat up and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me down with him before flipping us over, so he was on top of me.

"Mmm Draco" I moaned, arching against him when he moved to my other breast. Two fingers worked inside me. He kept his mouth on me, lavishing my breasts with attention. His thumb rubbed around a sweet spot and my eyes rolled back into my head. 

"You are mine," he swore between kisses. 'Mine.' He nuzzled his nose into my neck as I ran my fingers through his hair, tugging gently as he sucked my neck leaving a small bruise.

He rolled over, lying down next to me and pulled me into his chest tightly, pressing soft kisses down my neck and shoulder and drawing gentle patterns down my back. The warmth of his embrace and sound of his heart beating lulled me into a deep sleep which I welcomed eagerly, the exhaustion of the last few weeks crashing into me.