Part 6

It was Halloween, my favourite time of the year and it was the first Hogsmaede trip this weekend. I hadn't seen Draco since our little moment in the astronomy tower as he apparently didn't see the point in turning up to his lessons anymore. Either that or he was avoiding me. I pulled on some ripped black mom jeans with a fishnet tights underneath and a dark green cropped sweatshirt on top and my usual boots with my wand tucked down the side. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun, only bothering with a bit of mascara, bronzer and lip-gloss for my makeup.

I grabbed my bag and headed out my room, I was meeting Lola at the three broomsticks for lunch as she was spending the morning with Seamus, her newfound love. I didn't mind, I had my own things to do. As I left the Slytherin dorms I bumped into Draco.

"Hello, Malfoy" I said, cocking my head to the side with a smirk "not avoiding me anymore then?" he smiled at me in a way that made my toes curl.

"I would never," he said, kissing me on the cheek "I've been busy but I'm glad to know my lack of presence bothered you so much." I swatted his arm and headed out the building. "What are you doing today?" He asked, following me.

"I am going to Hogsmaede to get a new piercing and to buy some new books"

"Mind if I join you?" He nudged me with his elbow.

"Sure" I shrugged, trying to hide my excitement as he grabbed hold of my hand while we walked.

~

"Let's see it then" Draco said as I walked out of the shop grinning. I tucked my lose bits of hair behind my ear, pointing to the conch piercing I'd got. He smiled, "I didn't think they'd be able to fit another one on there to be honest, but it looks good! Where to next?"

"The bookstore!" I squealed, taking his hand again as we strolled down the cobbled streets.

Draco sighed giving me a look as I added another book onto the growing pile in his arms.

"That's the last one I swear!" I said giggling at him as we headed to the checkout desk to pay.

"So, I'm meeting Lola for lunch at the three broomsticks, do you want to come? I think she said Seamus will be there with her too and I don't particularly feel like being a third wheel today."

"Yeah sure, I'm starving!" He said, taking the bags of books off the counter as I handed the woman the money. I smiled and thanked her as we walked out of the shop.

I sat down in one of the booths while Draco headed to the bar to buy us both a butter beer. At the same moment, Lola burst through the doors, laughing hysterically at something Seamus was saying and joined me at the table. I smiled at them both, happy that Lola had found someone she wanted to spend more than just one night with. Draco slid into the booth next to me, his hand resting on my thigh as he sipped his drink.

"So, Seamus has invited us both to the Gryffindor Halloween party tonight, we're going right?" Lola asked and I felt Draco grip my leg, sliding it up higher. I swallowed hard.

"Oh yeah sure, sounds good" I mumbled back, taking a big sip of my drink as my Draco started rubbing circles with his fingers on the inside of my thigh. I was vaguely aware of Lola and Seamus rambling on about the party later, but I couldn't focus on anything except for the way he was touching me so possessively.

"You want to get out of here?" He whispered in my ear, dragging me up before I even had chance to reply but I nodded all the same.

"I'll see you in a bit!" I said waving at Lola as I grabbed my bags and hurried out.

"Was that boy speaking another language because I could not understand a word he was saying?" Draco asked me, holding my hand again. I burst out laughing.