Part 7

By the time charms class rolled around, I could barely contain my excitement to see Draco. I sat down in my usual seat at the back, looking around for him. Professor McGonagall walked in, silencing the chatter of the other students in the class. I tried to hide my disappointment as I realised Draco hadn't turned up, not that it was unusual as he barely showed up to his lessons anymore. I sighed and rested my head in my hands as I tried to focus on what McGonagall was saying.

"Worried I wasn't going to show up?" Draco whispered in my ear, squeezing my leg as he slipped into the seat next to me.

"Like you could stay away from me for that long" I said, giving him a smirk. He just gripped my leg harder in response.

The class dragged by so slowly, it had to be the longest 45 minutes of my life. With Draco's hand moving higher and higher up my skirt and the wicked thoughts he was whispering in my ear, I didn't take in any of the class. The second McGonagall dismissed the class I grabbed Draco by the tie and hauled him into the Slytherin common room.

"That's enough, I've learnt my lesson, I won't do it again blah blah blah, can I kiss you now?" I growled at him.

"Apologise and I'll let you do more than kiss me" he folded his arms across his chest

"I am sorry. Now fuck me, please" I smiled sweetly at him for emphasis.

"Much better," I squealed as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and carried me to his room, kicking the door shut behind him. He put me down at the edge of his bed and took my face in his hands. There was nothing gentle about the way he crashed his mouth into mine, his tongue slipping in exploring my mouth. He moved his mouth down my neck, his tongue circling over the marks he had made.

"I swear to god Draco, I will return the favour for whatever marks you leave on me," I said, undoing the buttons on his shirt. His only response was his teeth nipping at my collar bone.

"Are you taking..." he started, unable to find

"Oh yeah, I've been taking the contraceptive potion for the last year. We're good." I replied, thoroughly grateful that Lola made me take it with her every full moon. I'd been that caught up in the moment with Draco, the thought hadn't even crossed my mind.

He pulled away from me only for a second while he ripped off my shirt and tie and removed my bra before moving his attention to my breasts. I palmed his dick through his trousers, letting out a soft moan as his tongue flicked over my nipple. Tugging his hair, I pulled him up to meet my mouth again. His hand massaged my breast, going over where his mouth had once been while his other hand began rubbing me over my underwear.

"Draco, please!" I begged, and he pulled down my skirt and pants and pushed me backwards by my throat, so I was lied on his bed.

"Look at you," he murmured, "so desperate for my touch; so beautiful"

"Please" I said again. His hand moved down my stomach, pushing my legs apart and his thumb rubbed circles on my clit while he left a sloppy trail of kisses down my stomach before quickly replacing his thumb with his tongue. I whimpered softly as he pushed two fingers inside me, pumping fast. I tried to push my hips up to get some more friction put he pinned me down with his free hand, his fingers gripping me tightly. I moaned his name loudly running my hands through his hair and he looked up at me smirking. The look of absolute bliss on his face was enough to send me over the edge but he didn't stop with his mouth until my legs were shaking and the overstimulation became too much. He climbed on top of me again kissing me gently. My hands went for his belt and I swore viciously when I could get it undone.

"Take them off" I commanded him.

"So impatient Olivia" he said, shaking his head.

"It's not fair that I'm the only naked one, you're practically fully dressed." He quickly pulled his trousers off and smirked at me

"Better?" he asked as he positioned himself at my entrance. I shook my head and I reached down to touch him, but he pinned my arms above my head as he thrusted inside me hard. I let out a moan that sounded something like his name as he built up his speed. My vision went white as I neared my climax again, Draco groaned into my mouth and I felt his thrusts getting faster and sloppier and I knew he was close too. He let go of my wrists, his hand moving to where we joined, rubbing small circles and I ran my fingernails down his back in an attempt to ground myself. Draco moaned my name as he emptied himself in me which made me come undone with him, my legs shaking.

I looked over to him as he collapsed onto the bed next to me, breathing heavily. My breath caught at the sight of him, his eyes were bright, and his face was flushed. He still had his shirt on, but it was open revealing his toned stomach. I'd messed up his neat hair and it was now falling into his eyes. He was so beautiful and for once he didn't look like he was carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders, my heart hurt for him and I prayed that there would be a time when he could be like this every day. His eyes met mine and a smile crept on his face when he noticed me staring and I felt like the luckiest girl in the world as he kissed me.

When I finally emerged from Draco's room it was dark outside. I was wearing his quidditch jersey and a pair of his shorts with my uniform in my arms. I crept through the common room, heading to the girl's dorm and jumped into my bed. I let my fingers run over my lips, remembering the kisses Draco had left there. The last few hours we'd spent cuddling, laughing and joking while he whispered sweet nothings into my ear, his hands always finding a way to be touching me, drawing lazy circles on my tummy and up my arms. I'd left my own trail of marks down his chest when I saw what he'd done to me like I'd promised him.

Sighing softly, I breathed in his scent from his jumper and rolled over to fall asleep only to have Lola slam open our bedroom door, she stood there grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

"Tell. Me. Everything" she demanded.