Part 25

By the time March had rolled around there were even fewer students at the school. Neville had begun living in the room of requirement since The Carrows and Snape had found out that he was still secretly running DA. He feared for his life and that was the safest place he knew. The room had expanded, providing beds, washing facilities and anything else that was needed in order to live there as more and more students decided to join him. A passage to the Hog's Head had even appeared as well at some point to Neville and the rest of the students for when they get hungry.

Lola and I were the only two Slytherins who were left in the DA, Draco refused to join us as he thought that all of the teachers here already hated him enough. It was true, The Carrows bullied and tortured him for being too weak to kill Dumbledore and McGonagall, Sprout and Flitwick had been so cold and distant with him since finding out his involvement with Dumbledore's death, I didn't blame him for not wanting that hanging over his head too.

"Hey Neville," I said, sitting myself down onto his freshly made bed. "How are you doing?"

"I'm doing as well as can be, you?" he replied, sighing at me as I crumpled up the sheets by crossing my legs.

"I'm okay" I offered up a small smile. "It feels like a lifetime ago now since we were sneaking around that Christmas, eating chocolate cake in the astronomy tower, doesn't it?"

He sat down next to me on the edge of his bed, a sad look on his face. "I know. To think we've only been friends for a year, and now I can't even imagine my life without you."

I shoved him playfully in the shoulder, rolling my eyes. "Just think how shit you would still be at charms and transfiguration if I hadn't helped you."

"Ha ha Olive, like you would be much better in herbology without me."

I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his waist, hugging him tight. "I'm so proud of you Neville, you know that right? And your parents would be too."

"Thank you, Olivia," he whispered, tears forming in his eyes.

 "I'll miss you."

"I'm not going anywhere just yet," he promised, awkwardly hugging me back from the weird position we were in. I prayed that nothing would happen to him. He deserved more; we all did.

~

I was lying on Draco's bed waiting for him to get out of the shower, flicking through the pages of a book. He emerged from his bathroom with just a towel around his waist, damp hair falling in his eyes. He grinned at me noticing my stare and walked over to me but stopped at the end of his bed. I looked up at him through my lashes and smiled seductively at him.

"What are you smiling about?" He chimed, giving me a challenging stare.

"Nothing," I shrugged innocently and went back to my book, not giving him the attention, he wanted.

"Fine, if that's how you're going to be," he huffed, walking over to his dresser and pulling on a pair of boxers before stalking back over to me. I couldn't help but giggle at how serious he was being, he was so easy to wind up because he was so dramatic about everything. "Get up." he demanded.

"No," I replied, sticking my tongue out.

"I mean it, get up now." The tone of his voice made my toes curl and I did as I was told, not without an eye roll though. "Take off your clothes."

I smirked at him and began undressing slowly, taking my time with every item of clothing that I removed, putting on a show for him. He didn't take his eyes off me once, watching every move I made with those bright blue eyes of his. Once I'd kicked off my knickers I stood there, raising my eyebrows at him expectantly. He stepped closer to me and ran a finger down my jaw, gripping my chin as he tilted my head to look at him, I clenched my thighs together in anticipation. "Is this okay?" He murmured, his soft eyes piercing into me.

"Yes," I nodded. He pressed a soft kiss to my lips before roughly letting go of my face.

"Lie down on your back," he ordered, pointing to his bed. I did as I was told, pushing myself up on my elbows to look at him. He leant over me, one hand wrapping around my neck as he ran his thumb over my bottom lip while his other hand trailed down my chest to cup my breast. "So, fucking beautiful," he muttered to himself before sliding two fingers into me without warning. I gasped in satisfaction as he pinned my down to the bed my throat, squeezing the sides tight. I squirmed and moaned at his contact, still unable to believe the effect he had on me with just two fingers. My walls started to clench around him, my body tensing and my moans getting louder, but he stopped and removed his fingers before I could reach my high. "You're not getting it that easily" he stated.

I opened my mouth to protest but he pushed the two fingers that had been inside of me into my mouth. I sucked on them, licking the taste of me off him. "Such a good little slut," his voice was raspy, and my stomach tensed in response. He let go of me completely for a second only to roughly grab my hips, fingers digging in hard enough to bruise, and flipped me onto my stomach. I pushed myself back slightly, so I was stood, leaning over his bed with my feet on the ground to support me. I looked back at him over my shoulder as he pulled his boxers down and positioned himself at my entrance.

"Please," I whispered, he grinned at me and pushed himself inside of me, not giving me chance to get comfortable as he thrusted inside me. One hand snaked up my back and grabbed a fistful of my hair, yanking my head back causing my back to arch in pleasure. I gripped onto the sheets; my knuckles white. It didn't take long for me to near my climax again, my muscles tightening.

"Are you close?" He asked, and I let out a whine in response. "Not yet," he breathed, still pounding into me. "I don't want you to come until I say you can."

Oh gods... I thought. I didn't know how much longer I could go without finding my release. "Pl-please Draco" I stuttered, trying to hold back.

"Awww, are you begging me now? Are you really that desperate?" He mocked, rolling his hips as he pushed deeper inside me. Half of me wanted to cry while the other part of me was in absolute bliss. The hand that was on my hip moved between my legs and pushed down onto my clit as he started rubbing in small circles. I looked back at him to see a devilish grin plastered across his face. Fuck.

"Please Draco, I can't take much more" I moaned, he pressed down harder onto my clit, making me wait for it just a little while longer.

"Since you asked so nicely, you can come now," he growled into my ear as he leant forwards, tugging my hair again. My orgasm hit me hard, I cried out in pleasure as the tension released, biting down on my lip in a poor attempt to conceal my noise.

Letting out a loud, long groan of his own, Draco slowed down his hips as he finished. We were both panting in exhaustion. "Stay there a minute," he said before walking off somewhere. I don't think I had the strength to move even if I wanted to. He returned quickly and began cleaning up the mess between my legs and then dressed me in one of his oversized t-shirts before pulling me into bed with him.

He made sure I was okay as he kissed everywhere, he'd grabbed me and bruised me, I was fine, but I secretly liked it when he fussed over me. He was so sweet and cute, and I let him draw patterns up and down my back until I fell asleep in his arms.