1: New Girl

I wake up to my brother Sean sitting at my laptop

I wake up to my brother Sean sitting at my laptop. "Sean... get out. What on earth are you doing?" I ask. "Uh last minute homework" said Sean. I sit up. "Seriously? Fine. Let me go to the bathroom to get dressed" I said. Sean is my idiot twin brother. He wrecks my head but I love him. I look at my hair and sigh. I hate my long hair but mother won't let me cut it. I sigh and put it in a bun. I go to my room and Sean is still doing it. "Are you done?" I ask. "Yeah. Just printing it" said Sean. I sit on my bed. "OK come on, breakfast" I said. "Can you not do it yourself?" asked Sean. "Well when mum doesn't like me much, I'll stick with you" I said, looking at him. He shrugs and we go down. Mum is drinking coffee. I look at her. Business suit as usual. "Sean... I made you breakfast" said mum. He eats his french toast while I make myself some porridge. "Sienna.... you should have worn a dress" said mum. "It's school not a fashion show" I said. Mum rolls her eyes and I sigh. I begin to eat. "Sean am I giving you a lift?" asked mum. "No.... Si's driving me" said Sean. Mum nods and leaves. I roll my eyes.

"Sienna.... she's just strict" said Sean. "No. She hates me." I said. "No she doesn't" said Sean. "Dad left because she cheated on him. I told dad with proof and dad left. Mum turned into a bitch and got sole custody over both of us. She knew dad wanted me and made sure she got custody over us. Dad is way better than her and I will always hate her" I said. I stand up and grab my bag. "Come on" I said. We get in my run down mini cooper and drive to school. Once I park, I step out. I spot Jasper Hale and his family. Their standing by there car. Their new, they come two months ago. Also Jasper glares at me nearly all the time and we sit beside each other in History and Biology and he acts like I smell. 

I grab Sean and bring him to his friends, who are beside Jasper. "Sean be good" I said. "We're the same age" said Sean. "Yeah well when your mother wants me to protect you, I have too otherwise she'd kill me" I said and walked off. Jasper is looking at me but I don't give a shit. I go to my locker and hear Jessica. "Bella Swan just moved here and she should be in today.... gonna be good to get another new girl" said Jessica. "Yeah, plus I'm sure she'll want friends" said Angela. Yeah not from you fake Jess. I close my locker and walk to History. I sit in my seat and notice Jasper walking in. He sits beside me and looks at me. "I'm sorry for being rude the past couple of months, a lot going on, Sienna, right?" said Jasper. "Uh... yeah. I'm Sienna and it's fine. I'm going through shit as well so it makes sense" I said. Why am I so awkward? "Well eat lunch with me and my family? Alice would love to meet you" said Jasper. "OK. I usually eat with my twin but I won't" I said. Jasper smiles at me. His eyes are gold now, instead of black. "So apparently there is a new girl today?" said Jasper. "Yeah Bella Swan. She lives next door to me" I said. "Wow. People get so excited over new people to school" said Jasper. "Yeah, I guess. New people mean new friends. Jessica wants her as a friend." I said. "Oh well, that would be a mood killer for the whole school. The popular gang swooping in and taking her away" said Jasper. I laugh. "Stop talking Miss Adam's and Mr Hale" said Mr Peters.We nod. Jasper chuckles and looks at me. I smile and look down.

Soon it's lunch and I begin my walk when Jasper grabs my arm. "Wait. My family are coming" said Jasper. I nod and Rosalie, Emmett, Alice, Jonathon and Edward walk over. "Sienna!!" said Alice and she hugs me. I hug back. "Hey" I said. We begin the walk to the canteen. Jasper takes my hand and pulls me, since I'm trying to hide. I blush and he smirks. 

I hear Bella speaking. "Who are they?" asked Bella. I look down. "That's Alice and her boyfriend Jonathon, Emmett and Rosalie, their dating. That's Jasper and oh... Sienna? I wonder why she's with them, she usually eats with Sean and his friends." said Jessica. I look at Jasper and he smirks and leans down. "I know, she speaks awfully loud" said Jasper, whispering. I laugh and he smiles. We sit down and Edward walks in. Bella can't take her eyes off him. 

I smile at Jasper and he hands me his tray. "Here. I'm not hungry" said Jasper. I smile and pick up the apple. "Thank you" I said. "No problem." said Jasper. I look towards Bella. She needs better friends. I look at Edward when he lets out a laugh. I just look down and take a sip of my water. 

Soon it's time for Biology. I sit behind Edward as usual. Jasper walks in. He sits beside me. "I got transferred into this class" said Jasper. "Cool" I said. Bella walks in and she looks around when she hands her slip to Mr Molina. She looks at Edward. I look at Jasper, his glaring at Edward's back. I ignore it and take notes from the book. 

When school is over I walk out and see Sean at my car. I begin the walk when Alice grabs me and pulls me back. "Hey" said Alice. "Hey" I said. "OK so what's up with you and Sean, if you don't mind me asking?" asked Alice. "We were close but ever since the divorce and mum loving him more, we kinda stopped. We're still friendly but we do get annoyed at each other now" I said. "Oh well wanna hang tomorrow since it's Saturday?" asked Alice. "I'll have to check since I'm meant to be driving Sean and his friends around Forks" I said. "Oh right" said Alice. I just nod and I walk over to Sean. I get in and drive us home. 

We go inside and mum is there with dinner on the table. We sit down and eat. "Sean how was school?" asked mum. "Good" said Sean. I clean up and go to my room. I flop on my bed and do some homework. I go on my phone. Someone please save me from this stupid mothers house. I change into my pyjama's and slide under the covers. I soon fall asleep since today was not great but hanging with the Cullen's, was amazing.

Today was amazing with the Cullen's, not with my family.

Well a Jasper Hale book! I hope you enjoy this book!

Lorna xx