6: Christmas

Today is Christmas and we're spending a day together on our own, of course Leah, Paul and Seth.  I put on a dress and a pair of converse. I loosely curl my hair and light make up. I spot my kids, relaxing. Their dressed and I smile. We give them a fry and then we open presents. I smile and Jasper is smiling at my gift to him. I bought him a picture book with pictures of our family. Jasper got me the same and also a necklace, with our names on it. 

I smile and put them on. I wrap my hands around Jasper's neck. "I love you" I said. "I love you too" said Jasper. Ben walks over and smiles at me. "I love you guys" said Ben. "I love you too" said both me and Jasper. Eva and Celia join us. We go out for a walk and just throw snow around. "It's sticking" I said. "Enjoy today" said Jasper. I nod and we walk to the border. We're meeting Leah, Paul and Seth at the border. They walk over. "Sam's allowing you guys over, since he doesn't mind it now" said Leah. We walk over and the pack watch us. They smile at us. "Their nice to us?" I said. "They know we'd hurt them or Sam will" said Seth. I nod and we spot Sam and Emily together. 

"Jasper, Sienna! Ben, Celeste, Eva you've grown!" said Sam. "Yeah, quickly as people say" said Celia. "Sienna, can we give them some cookies?" asked Emily. "Of course, they love them, as they tell us" I said, smiling. Jasper smiles at everyone. "Everyone is calm, wow" said Jasper. "Yeah, they trust you" said Sam. I nod and they play with the kids. Sam smiles at us. "Your both great with kids" said Sam. "I always have been" I said. "I helped newborns in the war and they were basically kids to me" said Jasper. "Oh right" said Sam, nodding. Emily walks over. "Hey guys" said Emily. "When are you two gonna have kids?" I ask. "Soon" said Emily and Sam. "That's great" I said. She nods, smiling. 

Once they finish playing, we go meet the Cullens. Esme hugs us. I smile at them and we swap presents.  Esme smiles at me and hugs me. I hug back. "Thank you for making Jasper happy" said Esme. "Always" I said. She smiles and we settle down, Esme makes a massive turkey meal for the kids. They love it. They play outside with the snow. Me and Jasper sit outside and watch them. Jasper rubs my arms. "We will survive and win this" said Jasper. "I hope so, I don't want to lose you, the kids, family" I said. "We will not lose anyone" said Jasper. I nod and kiss him. He kisses me back. I rub at my face and then Jasper kisses my hands. "Calm down" said Jasper. I nod and kiss him. 

We go home and the kids have showers. They go to bed at 10. While we stay up all night as usual!

Hopefully none of us die!     

I hope you enjoyed!

As I predicted I wouldn't be updating till today but at night. Anyway it might be finished tonight but probably tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest!

Lorna xx