9. Surprise!

Alice told me to wear a dress. I have no idea why. I slide on the red dress with some nude heels. I loosely curl my hair and natural make up. I go down adn Jasper is standing there. "Wow. You look amazing" said Jasper. "So do you" I said, smiling. Wow, he looks really good wearing a suit. He smirks. "I know I look great!" said Jasper. I laugh. 

Alice pushes us out. "Go have fun" said Alice. We nod and we go to the clearing Edward told us about. We sit on the blanket that is on the ground. I smile and Jasper smiles. "It would be amazing if we were able to eat chocolate covered strawberries." I said. "Would have tasted amazing." said Jasper. "True" I said. I lean in and kiss him. I kiss back. We turn on some music and begin to dance. I look around and smile at Jasper.

"I love you, Sienna" said Jasper. "I love you too, Jazz" I said. We lean in and kiss. He kneels down. "I wanted to wait a year but our love is too strong and I don't want to lose you by death or force. I have one question and that is Will you marry me?" asked Jasper. "Yes! Yes!" I said, smiling. We lean in and kiss. I kiss back. He slides the ring on and I smile. "It is beautiful" I said.

"I thought you'd like this" said Jasper

"I thought you'd like this" said Jasper. "I love it" I said. I kiss him. He kisses back. He lies me on the ground and you know where this leads. I lay on his chest as the sun washes over us. "That was the best yet" said Jasper. "It was" I said. I kiss him and we get dressed. We decide to go back to tell them the good news. "Did you say yes?" asked Alice. We nod and flash the ring. They yell and hug us. Bella smiles at me. "Your getting married" said Bella. I nod and she hugs me. 

Bella and Edward walk out. I smile at Jasper. We go get changed. 

I slide on my vans

I slide on my vans. I put my hair in a bun. I wash my make up off. I go downstairs. Jasper walks over and kisses me. I kiss back. He picks me up and runs downstairs. Alice smiles back at us. "You look amazing together. Your engaged! Wedding planning!" said Alice. "Not yet!" I said. "Yeah we want to wait" said Jasper. "No fun" said Alice. I just nod. "Actually I have a question? When would a suitable time be?" asked Jasper. "When you want it." said Alice. "I was thinking of a winter wedding" I said. "Oh I'd love that" said Jasper. "I love you" I said. "I love you too" said Jasper. 

Bella walks in and sits down. I smile at her. "So when's the wedding?" asked Bella. "Winter but don't know whether to do it after we graduate in that winter or next years winter" I said. "Do what you want to do" said Bella. I nod. Jasper kisses my head. Me and Jasper decide to go for a run. As we make it into the forest, Jacob is standing there. "Sienna. Jasper" said Jacob. "Jacob, what's up?" I ask. "How can Bella still want that leech" said Jacob. "Love." I said. "Ugh. I love her! I want her!" snarled Jacob. "Well, she wants Edward" said Jasper. "Who cares, leech. She will be mine!" said Jacob and he runs away. I roll my eyes. "Stupid mutt" I said. Jasper chuckles and we go home. We watch more movies to last the night.

Jacob won't do anything.

One more chapter than Eclipse!

Hope you enjoyed!

Lorna xx