5: Bella knows

I wake up and go get ready for school. I slide on my jeans and a gold kinda colour top with a leather jacket. I slide on vans. I decide to curl my hair and do light make up. I go downstairs and make cereal and coffee. I sit down and Sean walks in."Hey" said Sean. I nod at him. I get a text from Jasper... how did he get my number? 

From Jazz

Picking you up today, darling

To Jazz

OK :)

I smile and grab my bag. I left and get in his car. Sean can figure himself out. We go inside and go to our lockers. Jasper smiles at me and I smile back. We go to history. I sit down and smile at Jasper. He smiles back. "So that's why you know so much about the civil war" I said. "I lived through it" said Jasper. "Was it bad?" I ask. He nods. "Yeah, it was but I got through it all for you... that was cheesy darling" said Jasper. "That was" I said. I smile at him and he smiles back. 

I write down some notes about what's happening with world war 2. Eventually it's lunch time and I spot Edward and Bella going into the forest. I glance at Jasper. "She's confronting him" said Jasper. I nod and bite my apple. Jess looks over and frowns. "She's jealous" said Jasper. I look at him. "How can you tell?" I ask. "I can read and control emotions. I'm not controlling... manipulating your emotions" said Jasper. "Oh right, so you can manipulate Jess's?" I ask. He nods. "Don't ask me too. She annoys me" said Jasper. "I won't. It makes me amused how she's jealous of me" I said, smiling. "It should, all she thinks about is sex" said Jasper, smirking. "Ew. I'm a virgin" I said. "I'm sorry, I'm not. You can blame Maria" said Jasper. "Hey, I don't care about that" I said. "Thank god" said Jasper. "Do you believe in God?" I ask. "Umm.... no" said Jasper. I nod. Rosalie smiles at me. "You ask good questions" said Rosalie. "How did you get turned?" I ask. "Short story? My drunk boyfriend and his mates... hurt me. Left me to die. Carlisle found me and turned me. I never wanted this but I am happy that I got to meet Emmett but we can never grow old or have kids" said Rosalie. "I'm so sorry" I said. "It's fine. I actually don't want Bella knowing but for you? I feel like ... your like my best friend" said Rosalie. "Oh... what was she like?" I ask. "Just like you, kind, sweet, a nerd and always helped me. I was sad to see her die. I was upset for like years afterwards. She was so sweet, Annabelle" said Rosalie. "I am sure she was" I said. She smiles. Emmett looks at me. "Thanks for understand why she isn't a fan of Bella" said Emmett. "Hey... it's fine" I said. 

The rest of the day was boring. Bella runs over. "Jasper is a vampire" said Bella. "Oh.. I knew since yesterday. Seth blurted it out to me" I said. Bella nods. Jasper walks over and wraps his arm around my shoulders. "I'll drop you home, Si" said Jasper. "OK, Jazz. See you soon?" I ask. "Yeah... sure" said Bella. I smile and Jasper drops me home. I kiss his cheek and step out. I go inside and mum is standing there. "Why did you not drop Sean to school? He had to drive himself in" said mum. "I was going with a friend, mother. I couldn't ask him to drive us two in" I said. "Well you should have. Sean, sweetie, Sienna will be walking to school from now on. Her car is mine" said mum. "What? I... dad bought that for me" I said. "Too bad" said mum. "I hate you!" I yell and storm to my room. I slam my door shut and gasp. Jasper is on my bed. "Hey... I'm sorry about your mum" said Jasper. I begin to cry. "That's the last thing I got from my dad and she took it away from me! I hate it here and Sean never sticks up for me!" I cry. Jasper hugs me. "I'm sorry I know I'm your blood singer and being this close is probably hurting you" I said. "Hey hey it's fine and she's a horrible woman" said Jasper. I nod and hug him tighter. "I can stay if you want" said Jasper. "Yes. Stay" I said. He nods and I go get my pyjama's on. "I have to walk to school" I said. "Oh... I'll drop you" said Jasper. "Thank you" I said. I sit on my bed and cuddle into Jasper. I hug him. "I hate this place" I said. "No wonder" said Jasper. I do some homework with Jasper helping me. When I'm done and cuddle into Jasper. I eventually fall asleep.

Today started good, till I got home but now it's good again because Jasper is here.

I hope you enjoyed!

Lorna xx