2: Irina

We get ready for a day in the snow. I put on a cropped jumper and leggings. I smile and slide on running shoes. I put my hair in a ponytail. We go downstairs and the wolves are back with the kiddos. Celia is wearing a purple dress with woolly tights and boots. Eva is wearing jeans, a hoodie and vans. Ben is just wearing snow clothes. Smart boy, to be honest.

"They had breakfast" said Leah, smiling. "Forced Emily to make pancakes" said Seth. "How nice, if only I could eat" I said, smiling. Ben walks over and hugs me. "Mom? Can we visit Renesme?" asked Ben. "Yeah, sure. You three want to come as well? I'm sure Jake will be there" I said. They nod and we leave. We get to a field and stand watching the kids catch snowflakes. I smile. "Their growing so fast" I said. "They are." said Bella. Ben stands beside me and frowns. "I don't want to catch one. I want to build a snowman" said Ben. "Build one, maybe Leah can help you" I said. Leah shifts back and I hand her clothes. They go build a snowman when I spot Irina. I run after her. 

She is in the water before I can reach her. I sigh and run back. "We need to go. Now" I said. We rush home and go inside. "Irina saw us" I said. "Eleazar did say she was coming to say sorry" said Carlisle. Alice drops a vase. "The volturi are coming..... everyone" said Alice. "What did Irina see?" asked Carlisle. "Eva, Celia and Renesme catching snowflakes in the air. Ben was building a snowman with Leah" I said. "They could think their immortal children, their basically illegal" said Carlisle. "Immortal children?" asked Bella. "When you change a kid at an age, they don't develop mentally or physically, which makes it hard on their 'parents' to stop them from killing, when they get hungry, they will attack a human with no remorse and will do it forever, so Aro and the rest stepped in and kills them" said Carlisle. "But their half and half" I said. "I know that, we all know that but they don't know that or Irina" said Carlisle. Carlisle teaches us about them and we look at each other. "Shit" I said. "We're fucked" said Bella. "We gather witnesses" said Jasper and Edward. "We can't ask them to fight" said Carlisle. "To witness, Carlisle" I said. He nods and we go get everything ready. "OK, Leah, Paul, Seth you wanna come? Obviously we're gonna need three cars. Me and Jazz will take Ben and Leah, Paul you take Seth, Celia and Eva" I said. They nod and I sigh. We go to the cars and get in. Jasper drives. Once we arrive, Jasper and Edward step out. "I'm nervous" said Ben. "Ben, their love you once they understand" said Leah. I agree with her and take his hand. "Trust me" I said. We step out and Kate attacks Edward and Tanya attacks Jasper. I run to Jasper and push her off him. "Fuck off." I said. I stand in front of Jasper and the kids come forward. "Please, just be openminded. Irina never let us explain and now we're on a death sentence" said Jasper. They nod and the 4 kids show them their memories. They gasp. "Your telling the truth" said Carmen. I nod and  they nod. "We'll help" said Eleazar. We smile and drive home with the Denali's.

We have 18 vampires now on our land, helping us. Let's hope we're safe!

Hope you enjoyed!

Lorna xx