1: Bella's birthday

It's Bella's birthday today which is quite exciting. Alice loosely curls my hair and I do light make up. I go downstairs and see Jasper. His ready. "Wow...." said Jasper. "This dress is my favourite" I said. Jasper smiles and kisses me. I kiss back. "OK enough!" said Alice and Rose. I smile at her. "Go kiss Jon" I said. Alice smirks and leaves. Rose looks at me. "They'll be here soon" said Rose. I nod and Jasper takes my hand. We go downstairs and their waiting. "All we do is wait" said Rose. "Well we never sleep" said Emmett, grinning. I let out a chuckle. Jasper takes my hand. 

We hear the car pull up. I glance at Jasper. "I'm fine." said Jasper. I smile and kiss his cheek. He kisses me. Bella and Edward walk in. Bella and Edward smile at everyone. We go into the sitting room and we sit down. Bella opens presents and all off a sudden Bella gets a paper cut. Jasper goes mad, I try to hold him back but Edward pushes Bella into a glass table. I get in front of Jasper. "Jazz calm down. It's Bella" I said. He looks into my eyes and kisses me. I kiss back. I pull him out and to the forest. We go to a log and sit down. "Hey calm down" I said. "No! I nearly... I nearly!" said Jasper. "Hey,... calm down. It was not your fault. It was blood and your fine" I said. Jasper nods and kisses me. I kiss back. We lie on the ground and I glance at Jasper. "I have to leave" said Jasper. "What" I said. "You can come" said Jasper. "I'd love too" I said. 

We go back and their gone. "We're leaving. Edward wants to leave" said Carlisle. We nod and then we go to pack. We eventually pack and Edward is breaking up with Bella. When he gets back, we get in our cars and drive away. We have to do this. We have too. I will miss dad and Sean but for now, we have to leave. We make it up to Denali.

We go inside and they smile. "We're sorry you had to rush away" said Eleazar. "It's fine, we'll eventually go back" said Carlisle. Carmen nods. We sit down and Jasper cuddles into me. "So why did you leave?" asked Kate. "I nearly attacked Edward's girlfriend" said Jasper. "Oh" said Irina. I just glare at her when she pulls a face. "Who is this?" asked Irina. "My mate, Sienna" said Jasper, smiling slightly. I smile and kiss him. He kisses back. Irina goes to hunt and I just sigh. "What is wrong with Irina?" I ask. "No idea" said Jasper. Laurent walks in. I jump up and go backwards. "What is he doing here?" asked Jasper. "Oh.... his Irina's mate" said Carmen. "He was friends with that James fella." said Rose. "I am not or was not his friend. I joined since I thought they were strong" said Laurent. We roll our eyes and he goes after Irina. I hate him. 

Me and Jasper decide to go hunting for fun. I kill a mountain lion and so does Jasper. We go back to the Denali's and we sit down. Jasper sighs and looks at me. "I'm sorry I made you move" said Jasper. "Hey it's fine. I love you and will always wanna live where ever you are."I said. He kisses me and Esme smiles at us. "Go have some alone time" said Esme. We nod and go find a room. We go inside and well you know what happens involving a bed. 

It is so good having sex while being a vampire because we never have to stop. We relax back and he smiles. "I love you so much, darling" said Jasper. "I love you too, Jazz" I said. I kiss his neck and he kisses my neck. 

We do it all night, nearly.

New Moon is starting. I haven't watched it much or read it but I will use the spoilers to help me!

I hope you enjoyed this part!

Lorna xx