3: Bella and Edward are back

Bella and Edward arrived early this morning, their currently at Charlie's. I am getting ready to meet them. I look around and Jasper walks over. "They will be here in an hour" said Jasper. I nod and kiss him. 

We sit down and talk. "So their back" I said. "Yeah Edward texted saying he isn't telling Bella about Victoria" said Jasper. "Seriously" I said. "No point worrying her.... yet. I wish he would tell her but what's the point" said Jasper. "I agree" I said. Bella and Edward walk in. "You should have told me about Victoria!" said Bella. Oh she knows. "Jacob told you to make you angry! We didn't want to worry you!" said Edward. "Well I should know. She is after me" said Bella. "Maybe Sienna as well, she could be after her as well!" said Edward. Bella storms in and sits down. "Bella calm down. No one wanted to worry you" I said. "Yeah. I guess" said Bella. I just sigh. I stand up. "Jazz, wanna go for a walk?" I ask. He nods. We step outside and walk around. 

"If Victoria is using Riley to do something, we will stop them. I promise" said Jasper. "I know we will" I said. "Umm Jazz? Do.... the wedding. Will we postpone it until after the shit show with Victoria" I said. "I guess that would be a good idea, I mean god if they heard wind of the wedding they could attack then" said Jasper. I nod and kiss him. "I love you" said Jasper. "I love you too" I said. We share a kiss and then we head back in. Bella is cuddling into Edward. "You forgave him" I said, smiling. "Yeah no point hating him" said Bella. I nod and sit down. Jasper sits beside me and I kiss his cheek. I lean my forehead against his shoulder. I smile around and play with Jasper's fingers. 

"Jasper I want to see Sean" I said. "OK. Let's go" said Jasper. We stand up and we go to his car. We drive to their house and I knock on the door. Sean opens the door and I look at him. "Where on earth were you?" asked Sean. "I had to leave with the Cullen's something came up for us" I said. "OK. Well I have to go meet mum" said Sean and he leaves. "He hates me" I said. "Well he'll get over it" said Jasper. We head back home. Alice walks out. "How was it?" asked Alice. "Shit. He literally asked where I was and then left" I said. She nods and hugs me. "He will get over it." said Alice. "Hope so" I said. We go inside and I go to our room. I sit on the bed and take a book out of the book shelf. I smile and soon finish reading. I finish and spot Jasper walking inside. "You OK?" asked Jasper. "I'm fine. It sucks that he seems to hate me" I said. "He doesn't. His just... annoyed" said Jasper. I nod and lie down. "I miss him" I said. "I know you do" said Jasper. "We have to tell Alice. About the wedding" I said. Alice walks in. "I know your postponing it." said Alice.

Alice fazes out. "Victoria is creating an army of newborns" said Alice. I sit up. "What?" I ask. "To kill us." said Alice. Jasper grabs my hand and grab his hand tightly. The rest of the night we plan.

Hopefully this ends quickly.

A short chapter and I hope you enjoyed!

Lorna xx