2: Hanging with the Cullen's

I wake up tired. I go find an outfit for today. I loosely curl my hair and do light make up. I slide on vans. I go downstairs and have a quick breakfast. Mum is gone. Sean walks in. "Where's mum?" asked Sean. "No idea. Going to meet Alice at her house" I said. Sean nods and I grab my stuff. I go to my car and drive to their house. I knock and Jasper opens the door. "Hi. Alice is in her room getting dressed" said Jasper. I smile and his eyes are gold. He seems nicer when his eyes are gold. He lets me in and leads me to the sitting room. I sit down and he smiles. He sits across from me. 

"So how are you, darling?" asked Jasper. "I'm fine." I said. Jasper looks at me. "You feel like your not loved" said Jasper. "H-how do you know that?" I ask. "Um... I'm good at reading people's emotions" said Jasper. I smile. "It's a good gift to have" I said. Jasper smiles at me and leans forward. "Your eyes are nearly my colour" said Jasper. I glance at his eyes. "Well I love your eyes" I said. Jasper smirks. "Why thank you, darling" smirked Jasper. "Your here! Sienna, let's go to the kitchen" said Alice. I nod and we walk to the kitchen. "You and Jasper seem close" said Alice. "His cool. His.... he seems to understand me" I said. "That is Jasper" said Alice. I smile and she hands me a sandwich. "Made this earlier, wasn't hungry, you have it" said Alice. "Thank you, Alice" I said. "No problem, Sienna" said Alice. I hear my phone beep.

From mum

Where are you? Sean needs a lift

To Mum

with a friend, mum. I'll be home in two hours

From mum

NOW! SIENNA GET YOUR BUTT HOME.

To mum

Fine. 

I roll my eyes and take a bite. "I have to go. My mum needs me home" I said. Jasper walks in. "Your angry" said Jasper. I nod. "Mum needs me to give Sean a lift" I said. Jasper nods. "We can come? Then you still have the day with Alice" said Jasper. "Nah.... I have to do some work around the house. I'll see you on Monday" I said, smiling. They smile and I get in the car. I drive home and Sean comes out. He gets in and I just look at him. "Where do you have to go?" I ask. "Uh the diner to meet mum... for lunch" said Sean. "Of course" I said. I drive him there and he gets out. "Tell mother to drive you home" I said. I drive home and turn my phone off. 

I clean up some stuff. I go to my room and sit on my bed. I hear a knock on the door. I run down and open the door. No one. I close the door and go to my room. I lie on my bed and think back on why I am hated by mum. I decide to go for a walk. I go outside and go for the walk.  I walk into someone and we both fall. "Ouch" said Bella. "I'm sorry. I couldn't see you" I said. "It's fine. I always fall or bump into people or walls" said Bella. I laugh. "Same here" I said. Bella looks at me. "Hey wanna swap numbers" said Bella. "Sure" I said. We swap numbers and she smiles. "Your not friends with Jess or anyone?" asked Bella. "Nah... not my type" I said. Bella laughs. "I should go. I'm meeting them for a walk" said Bella. I nod and she leaves. I smile and eventually get time to go home. I go inside and Sean is there. "Mum drove me home. She was pissed" said Sean. I shrug. "I'm not a taxi, Sean. I have to go to my room. Work, ya know" I said. I go upstairs and finish some work. I go down and cook dinner.

"Sienna.... can you not be mean to mum?" asked Sean. "She hates me. Look Sean don't make me fight with you" I said and finish. I serve the chicken curry and I eat it. I roll my eyes at Sean's messiness. I clean up and go to my room. I lie down and sigh. I hate life. I wish I lived with my dad. He lives in Forks but a bit out of town. His house is 10 minutes away from Alice's. I put my pyjama's on and slide under my covers. I look around and pick up a book about the civil war. I eventually fall asleep. Not realizing Jasper came in to watch me sleep.

Today was good until I got told to come home.

Second chapter and I'm loving this book already! I'm going away on Saturday to Monday and then Tuesday to Friday of next week. So if I don't update that's why but don't worry I will try to update!

Lorna xx