8: The Battle

It's finally the battle and the kids get dressed and Ben takes the bag. I kiss his forehead as with the girls. I hug them all. Jasper does the same. He kisses me. "Let's do this" said Jasper. I nod and step out of the tent. I put a leather jacket with it. I leave my hair down and do natural make up. I slide on boots and Jasper is wearing skinny jeans, a shirt and leather jacket. I smile at him and we kiss. We go to the field and then we wait for them to arrive. Jasper looks around. "The wolves will come out when their here" said Jasper. "OK" I said. 

They soon arrive and so does the wolves, Leah, Seth and Paul come to us and stand beside us. I smile at them and they wag their tails. Ben leans against Leah. "Hey Leah" said Ben. She licks him. I smirk. Jasper holds my hand. I smile at him, slightly. Carlisle steps forward. "We just want to talk" said Carlisle. "Why do you have witnesses then?" asked Aro. "We broke no laws. They are half immortal, half mortal! The twins were born when Sienna was a vampire! While Bentley was born she was human as was Bella!" said Bella. 

"Hmm maybe someone more closer to the story, Jasper, Edward as they cling to your newborn mates" said Aro. They both walk forward and I hold Ben's hand. Ben is trying to run forward but I hold him back. "Ben, no" I said. He nods but is tearing up. "Ben, he will be fine" I said. Leah licks him. "What if they kill him... both of them?" asked Ben. "They won't" I said. After a while, Aro looks at us. "I want to meet them" said Aro. Jasper and Edward look back at us. "Seth, Leah, Paul want to come with us?" I ask. They nod and we begin the walk with Bella, Renesme and Emmett towards them. Once we make it there, Aro looks at all three memories. "Magical. Renesme and Ben born while they were human but Evangelina and Celeste were born while Sienna is a vampire" said Aro. "Lies!" said Caius. "Do you think they fooled me?" asked Aro. "No" said Caius. We go back. "Bring the informer forward" said Aro. Irina walks forward. "Are these the children you've seen?" asked Caius. "I don't know..... they've changed. I'm sorry, I was wrong. I take full responsibility for this" said Irina. They kill her.

"Will they be a problem in the future? We do not know. Can they hide our secret? We do not know as of yet!" said Aro. I grab Jasper's hand. "We're dead" I said. "Wait" said Jasper. "Alice!" said Aro. We look around and there they are. I gasp. They go to Aro. They take hold of Jon. "I have seen what will happen if you decide to fight" said Alice. "Show me" said Aro. She places her hand in his. 

HER VISION!

"Your not going to believe this, you'll still going to kill us" said Alice and she jumps back. Carlisle runs forward but ends up beheaded. Esme screams and we run forward to attack as the wolfs bring our kids to safety. I fight with random vampires. Jasper fights and all of a sudden Jane gives him pain. He gets killed! I scream out and run forward with Bella shielding me. I kill her. 

As we fight, people on our side die and the Volturi side die. I fight until I have nothing left. I feel pain over my mates death. They killed Jasper. They killed my mate! Jasper! I keep on fighting until Benjamin makes a crack in the earth. Bella knows I want Aro's head. 

Aro runs out and I run at him with Bella and Edward from other sides. We fight with him until his dead and being set on fire.

END OF VISION!

I gasp and Jasper looks at me. "Y-you got k-killed" I said. "I'm here and alive" said Jasper. Ben takes my hand and squeezes it. "But how do we know they can stay hidden?" asked Aro. "We can." said Edward. "We went to find our own witness in Brazil." said Alice. Two people walk out of the forest. A man and woman. The man... his like my kids. "This is Nahuel, his half immortal, half mortal and Huilen, his aunt." said Alice. "How old are you?" asked Bella. "A 150 years old" said Nahuel. "What is your diet?" asked Aro. "Human food, blood. I can survive on either" said Nahuel. "Magnificent" said Marcus. "We see there has been no laws broken, we shall leave" said Aro. They run away but Aro stops and looks at people with gifts. "Such prizes" said Aro and leaves. Me, Jasper, Ben, Eva and Celia share a hug. The pack return home and I smile at them.

"We did it, we won" I said. Alice walks over and I hug her. "Thank you, Alice" I said. "We left for reasons that was mainly Edward would read my mind about what I was thinking and I wanted to make sure what I saw was real. I didn't want to give anyone false hope" said Alice. "Well, you saved us" said Jasper. We head home and Esme makes the kids food. I smile and rub at my hands. Jasper runs at me and picks me up and spins me. "I love you" said Jasper. "I love you too" I said. We share a kiss and Esme tells us to go, she'll look after the kids. We go home and spend the night making love. 

We may have made a baby!

Two more chapters left. 10 will be an epilogue!

Lorna xx