7. Sean and Mum

After everything all I want is a break. I decide to go have a shower. I know I don't need one anymore but I like it. I get out, dry myself and put on an outfit. I sit on my bed and brush my hair. Jasper walks in and kisses me. "Hey darling" said Jasper. "Hey" I said. "So you had a shower" said Jasper. "I had." I said, smiling. I kiss him again. Bella burst in. "Edward wants me to marry him and then he'll turn me!" said Bella. "Oh. Well its understandable, his always at you to have a normal life" I said. Bella sighs. She sits down and I sigh. "Bella. You want to be a vampire but you have to understand where Edward is coming from, I mean, he has waited forever for you and he loves you. Please, think about it" I said. "I will" said Bella and she left. Jasper sits beside me. "You can read minds but your also very calming" said Jasper. I shrug. "Maybe it's a gift" I said. "Yeah maybe" said Jasper. We go downstairs. "Jacob wants to meet Bella and she left" said Alice. I nod. "Jacob is in love with her" I said. "I know he is" said Alice. 

Edward walks in. "I am sick of that Jacob guy" said Edward. "Same here" said everyone. Me and Jasper decide to go into town, it is a Sunday. We go around just browsing at some stuff. We're all going back to school tomorrow which is good since we haven't been in months. It's a good thing we're smart. We can ace all the tests and finish Senior year with everyone. Hopefully I don't have to repeat if we have to leave when Bella turns. Jasper grabs my hand. "Sienna?" said Mike. Ugh. "Hey Mike" I said, frowning. He never once talked to me. I wish I asked her out before Jasper did.

What the fuck. I seriously did not hear that. I glance at Jacob. "I was wondering if you ever wanted to hang out?" asked Mike. "Um... no. I have Jasper" I said. Mike just nods and leaves. I roll my eyes and pull Jasper to an alley. "He wished he asked me out before you" I said. "That jerk" said Jasper. I nod. "I agree. He wanted Bella." I said. Jasper pulls me to him. "Your mine" said Jasper. "Yours" I said, smiling. I kiss him and it gets a bit heated for an alley so we go home to do it. 

"GUYS! ARE YOU DONE?!" yelled Alice. We get dressed and we go down. "You two are horny vampires" said Alice. If I could blush, I would. We just roll our eyes and sit down. "School tomorrow, everyone know the story?" asked Carlisle. "Your mum died and we all left." everyone said. Carlisle nods. "Yeah. OK" said Carlisle and he leaves for work. I lean against Jasper. "I have to face my brother" I said. "Oh shit" said Jasper. I nod. "Well I will be there. Let's go now so it won't be a scene tomorrow in school" said Jasper. I nod and we go to his car. We drive to my old home and I knock on the door. 

Sean opens the door. "Sienna?" asked Sean. "Hi, Sean" I said. "Where were you?" asked Sean. "Carlisle's mum died" I said. "Oh. That sucks" said Sean. We nod. Mum walks out. "Oh. Where were you?" asked mum. "My grandma died." said Jasper. "Oh right. Why did you not tell us?" asked mum. "We had too leave quickly" I said. Mum nods and we leave. I sigh and we go home. We sit on the steps. "That went fine. Sean... he didn't say much. He hates me" I said. "He doesn't" said Jasper. I just nod and kiss him. 

Alice comes outside and sits down. "You OK?" asked Alice. "Um.... Sean and mum. Sean didn't say much. I think he hates me" I said. "He doesn't" said Alice. I just nod and lean against Jasper. I stand up and smile. "Oh well let's go inside and catch up on some work" I said. They nod and we go inside. 

I eventually finish and we go hunting. When we arrive home, I wipe my blood off my mouth. I brush my hair back. Jasper kisses me and I kiss back. He picks me up and carries me to our room. He throws me on the bed. He slides on top of me. We take out clothes off and Jasper sucks down my neck. He lines up with my entrance and pushes in. I gasp out and he goes faster. I yell out and he yells with me. He pushes my hands up and kisses me. I kiss back even harder. Eventually we finish and lie down. "Wow. That was amazing" I said. "It was" said Jasper. I roll over and lean on my side. I smile. "Your an amazing person, Jazz" I said. "So are you" said Jasper. We kiss again. "YOU HORN DOGS!" yelled Emmett. "SHUT IT! SO ARE YOU AND ROSE!" I yell back. "TOUCHE!" yelled Emmett. His funny. 

The rest of the night, we go again and again. 

I wonder do I have more gifts!

Everyone is back, they had a non-drama day! Three more chapters left for New Moon! Then onto probably my favourites which is Eclipse and Breaking Dawn Part 1&2!

I hope your enjoying!

Lorna xx