4: Bella and Edward arrive home!

I go get dressed, pretty quickly before Ben wakes up. I throw on jeans and a black top. I slide on a black coat and black converse. I brush my hair and put it in a ponytail. I do mascara and that's it. I smile and go find Ben awake on his bed. I smile and kiss his cheek. Ben has blonde hair and brown eyes, his growing so much already. I smile and get him dressed. I go down and make him breakfast. Me and Jasper go out hunting and then we head back.

Carlisle waves us over. "Bella's pregnant" said Carlisle. "What? It's meant to be impossible for me to be pregnant, now Bella is pregnant, how? How is this possible?" I ask. "I have no clue" said Carlisle. "Are they coming home?" I ask. "Yeah" said Carlisle. I nod and Ben walks over. "Is Leah coming?" asked Ben. "Maybe, I think she will be, honey" I said, smiling. He smiles and hugs me. I hug him back. "Leah is here!" shouted Esme. Leah walks up and hugs Ben. "Hey Ben" said Leah. "Hey Leah, wanna play chase?" asked Ben. She nods and goes outside. I sigh. "What are we gonna tell the wolves? Especially Jacob?" said Jasper. "No clue but he will have to know" said Carlisle. I nod and sigh. "Why can't we live a normal, quiet life?" I ask. "We're vampires, darling" said Jasper. I nod and kiss him. "OK you two, no more baby making" said Esme, walking in. We pull apart. "OK, Esme" I said, smiling. She smiles while taking Carlisle's hand. "Edward called, they just got on the plane" said Esme. Carlisle nods and we go outside. 

"I'm scared, what if Bella dies?" I ask. "Edward will turn her before that happens, when the baby's out" said Jasper. I nod and Leah walks over. "What's wrong with Bella?" asked Leah. "Please don't tell the pack, please we only just found out and Bella's pregnant" I said. Jasper nods. "Oh shit. A vampire baby?" asked Leah. "It could be half human and half vampire" I said, looking towards Ben. "I won't tell anyone, not until Bella wishes too" said Leah. I smile. "Thank you" I said. "I want Ben safe, and I hope that no one interferes with anything you have" said Leah. I smile and we share a hug. "I'm.... surprised I am so accepting of vampires, you guys are good. Sienna, your special and so is Jasper" said Leah. "So are you, Leah" I said. Leah goes back to Ben when he calls for her. 

Bella and Edward's car stops. We stand up and Leah walks over with Ben in her arms. "Bella.... are you OK?" I ask. "Yes" said Bella. We go inside and Bella sits down. I sigh and look at Edward. "Outside Edward" I said. We walk outside. "Accept this baby, yes she could die but please, just be by her side. She needs you, you can turn her. Please, accept her" I said. "How?" asked Edward. "This baby will maybe be half human, half vampire. Please just accept the baby, that's what marriage is, right? Staying by her side no matter what" I said. "OK. I love her but I can't let her die" said Edward. "Edward.... you can change her after the baby is born, please do this for Bella's happiness" I said. We walk away and Edward goes to Bella. They begin to talk and make up. Jasper walks over to me. "You talked to him" said Jasper. I nodded. "I had too, for Bella's sake" I said. Jasper kisses me. "Your amazing, you know that" said Jasper. "I've been told" I said. He chuckles and kisses my cheek. Rose walks in and smiles. "Bella, are you hungry?" asked Rose. Bella nods. "Hey, Rose? Would the baby drink blood? If it's half vampire, half human, he or she could need blood" I said. "Yeah, I'll tell Carlisle and we'll get some" said Rose. I nod, smiling. She goes to get food while Leah walks over. "I should head home, mum and Seth are cooking dinner" said Leah. We nod and Ben hugs her goodbye. Ben smiles. "I love her" said Ben. "You sure do, baby boy" I said. Ben hugs us and goes to his room his been staying in. "I think it's time we moved out" said Jasper. I look at him. "Yeah, it's time" I said. 

We say bye to everyone and go back to our home. We cook Ben dinner before he has a bath. He goes to bed at 9 and we read some books for the remainder of the night. 

We worry about Bella and Edward, what will happen at the end of this pregnancy?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I have plans to finish this by Friday but I have an assignment due Sunday so I will see how long it takes me to write but I can decide if it will be finished for sure on Friday!

Lorna xx