3: Trying to find a new normal

As the week rolled by, we keep trying to find a new normal. Today me and Jasper have decided to go for a walk in the woods. Since we never get cold, I don't have to stress about what to wear but then humans will wonder why I'm not wearing a jacket but we're going on a trail that no humans dare to use. I put on leggings and a jumper. I put on Nike's and put my hair in a bun. I don't use make up. I go out and Jasper is ready too. He kisses me. "Ready?" asked Jasper. I nod and kiss him again. We go outside and begin the walk. 

I look at Jasper. "Will we ever go back to Forks?" I ask. "Well we do love that spot a lot. I say we will. Once Bella has left town, then maybe we can get our peace." said Jasper. "I love you" I said. "I love you too" said Jasper. I peck his lip and we walk through the woods. "Were you ever... angry at Edward for doing this to us?" I ask. "What? Dating Bella?" asked Jasper. "Yeah... kinda." I said. "Yes and no. Yes because I knew we'd be in danger and no because he deserves love. His a great guy, maybe a little..... bit of drama queen at times but he has a good heart" said Jasper. "He does. I've always wondered why he just stayed with her. It was my fault I tried to attack her but he broke up with her. I never will understand that" said Jasper. "Hey... love is complicated." I said, placing my hands on his cheeks. He kisses me. "That's true, darling" said Jasper. 

We continue our walk, of course we hunt as well. We then head home, to see our family. Once we walk inside, Irina is glaring at Edward. "Your pretty girl is lying!" said Irina. "Why would she or anyone lie about that? She is not a liar" said Edward. "Says the man who dumped her" said Irina. "Shut up Irina!" said Edward. I just stand there, I don't know her that well to say something. Irina storms out. I walk over to Edward. "I'm sorry about Irina" I said. "Eh... I can handle her" said Edward. I smile. Jasper walks over. "Hey Edward, wanna go hang out? Emmett is coming" said Jasper. Edward nods and they leave. I go sit beside Rose and Esme. "Will Edward be OK?" I ask. "Hopefully but I know he loves Bella. His finding this difficult" said Esme. "I can tell" I said. Rose glances at her hands. "I know he loves Bella and I know I'm not a huge fan of Bella. But she made him happy and now his not! I... wish she was a vampire before they met." said Rose. "I guess you can't help love" I said, nudging her. "Yeah. True" said Rose.

Eventually they come back and Jasper sits right beside me. I smile at him and lean my head on his shoulder. Esme smiles at us. I smile back. Jasper looks down at me. "Hey" said Jasper. "Hey Jazz" I said, smiling. Jasper looks at me. "Wanna watch a movie? I'll let you pick a movie" said Jasper. "Yeah! Great! She's the Man!" I said, smiling. We go to our room and set it up. We sit back and enjoy. "Pity we can't eat. I miss popcorn" I said. "Never really enjoyed the cinema" said Jasper. "We're going" I said. Jasper nods. 

The rest of the night we just watched movies, which was fun. I loved it!

Hopefully we go back to Forks soon! I miss it!

I hope ya enjoyed! I was in Wexford and Cork since last Saturday!

I'm now 21!!

Lorna xx