8: One more day

It's the second day with no Bella. Renesme is growing steadily and she's special, she can show us her memories. I asked Leah to contact Sam Uley. I want to speak to him. I get dressed. "Jazz, you and Ben are coming" I said. He nods and goes to get them both dressed. Leah walks in. "I'm going as well" said Leah. I nod. We feed Ben and then we leave. We get to a spot and wait. Jazz holds my hand and I hold Ben's. Sam, Emily, Embry and Paul step out of the trees. 

"Sam." I said. He nods. "I just want to talk" I said. "OK, go ahead." said Sam. "Look, I'm sorry that Bella got changed the way she did, but Sam, we both know she made her choice and she wouldn't accept no. Yes, she had a baby but so did I. Only difference is I was already a vampire. I know you hate the Cullens, but please just listen. We want peace. I do. Carlisle will agree. We don't need to be enemies, we can be allies. I mean, two wolves imprinted on your enemies, obviously that should mean something, we need to work together" I said. "OK, we will talk with Carlisle about peace. Leah, it's nice to see you with Ben, when he grows up his lucky to have you" said Sam. "You broke her heart" said Ben. I look down at him. "You hurt Leah. She's mine." said Ben. "BEN!" I said. Ben glares at him. Leah just looks at him. "Ben, it's fine. I'm happy" said Leah. Sam just laughs. "Your a good kid, Ben. How about Emily brings you some of her famous muffins" said Sam. "Yes please, Sam!" said Ben. I smile at them. "Thank you, Leah can show you our house, we don't live with the Cullen's in the main house" I said. Leah nods and goes with them. We head back to the house and sit down. "Their not that bad, once their not trying to kill you all" said Ben. "Bentley! But yes, their not bad" I said, laughing. Our son is just too smart for us.

We hear a knock, Leah walks in with Emily and Sam. "Here you go, a whole tray, Leah and Seth will help you eat them" said Emily. Leah nods and takes one as does Ben. He takes a bite. "Emily, move in with us.... I love them!" said Ben. I laugh and ruffle his hair. "Loves his food" said Jazz. They soon leave and I sigh. Leah smiles. "I have to go see Seth, but I'll be back later" said Leah. She leaves and we decide to visit the family. We walk in. "She still under?" I ask. "Yeah" said Carlisle. "She'll wake up" I said. I feel the urge to vomit but vampires don't vomit. I run to the toilet and vomit. "Oh fuck me. I'm pregnant as I begin to hear a heartbeat inside me. I groan and step outside. "I'm pregnant" I said. "Wow.... I love you" said Jazz. Ben smiles at me and hugs me. "I'm a big brother!" said Ben. Everyone hugs us. 

I smile. "Another one, we could have millions" I said, laughing. "Holy shit imagine that" said Jasper. "Oh yeah what a torture of a life" I said, joking. "To be honest I have always wanted 5 kids" said Jazz. "So did I, Jazz. I never had a good life with my mother and I want to be an amazing mother" I said. Jazz kisses me. I rub my stomach and smile. "We're stopping after 5 but I want to have sex for all eternity so how on earth are we gonna do this, look if we end up pregnant 10000 times, I don't care" I said. "Same here, Sienna" said Jasper. We share a kiss and go find Ben eating again. His not definitely not like me. "Me, I used to eat loads before I was turned" said Jasper. "Oh great!" I said.

We rush home and feed Ben his dinner. He has a bath and then we go to bed, and relax. We talk about this baby. "I'd love if this one is a girl" said Jazz. "Same, what names?" I ask. "I always liked the name Evangelina Rae Hale for a girl" said Jazz. "That's sweet I always liked the name Celeste Nina Hale" I said. "Oh I love it. Maybe one for now and the other for later, but we'll just have to see which gender it is" said Jazz. I nod and kiss him. He kisses me back and we just lie down and talk!

Hopefully Bella wakes up tomorrow! 

I'm on a role! Hope you enjoy!

Lorna xx