4. Graduation

I get dressed and put my hair in a messy bun. I spot Jasper and he walks over to me. Jasper hugs me. "So, Alice wants you to change. She bought a dress for you" said Jasper. I nod and go find Alice.

I put on a dress with some heels

I put on a dress with some heels. I curl my hair and do natural make up. I smile at Alice and she smiles back. She hugs me and I hug back. "Graduation... finally!" I said. She let's me go and I go find Jasper. His in a suit and he looks good. "You look beautiful" said Jasper. "So do you" I said. I kiss him and he kisses back. "We're leaving" said Alice. I nod and we follow. We get in the cars and begin the drive to the school. "Graduation is finally happening" said Rosalie. I laugh and nod. "Yeah it is" I said. I smile at the ground. I'm finally done. It is about time to be honest. I hate school. 

Once we arrive we go inside. We find out seats and we listen to our names. I get mine and go back to Jasper. I give him a hug. "We've graduated" I said. "We have" said Jasper, laughing. I like his laugh. "I like your laugh" I said, smiling. "I like yours" said Jasper. I glance at my hands and rub at my face. I kiss him. "We're having a graduation party" said Alice. I nod and we go get the house ready. 

As we wait for people, Esme is cooking food and serving drinks. Everyone arrives and I stay beside Jasper. I look around  and Jasper hold my hands. "Hey everything will be fine" said Jasper. He kisses me and I kiss back. 

Jess walks over and smiles. "Thanks for the invite to your wedding" said Jess. I smile and nod. "No problem" I said. Must be pregnant! thought Jess. I look at Jasper and smile. She walks off. "She thinks I'm pregnant" I said, laughing. Jasper chuckles. Bella walks over with Edward. "Hey" said Bella. "Hey" I said. I give her a hug and she hugs back. "This place is so pretty decorated. Alice sure knows how to decorate" said Bella. I laugh and nod. Edward smiles at me and bro hugs Jasper. "Let's leave the girls to themselves" said Edward. Jasper nods and they walk away. 

We sit and chat until Jake arrives. "Jacob kissed me. I punched him" said Bella. "Oh wow" I said.  "Bella? I'm sorry!" said Jake. "You kissed me" said Bella. "I'm sorry" said Jake. "I forgive you mainly because I punched you and that was awesome!" said Bella. Jake gives her a present and goes to get food. I look away. I look down and Jasper walks over. "I'm stealing SiSi" said Jasper. He pulls me outside and we sit on the steps. "I'm assuming your feeling all their feelings and not liking it" I said. He nods. "I'm sorry.... it doesn't bother me much now but I don't like it still" said Jasper. I nod and kiss him. We go to our room and lock the door. We want some peace. 

We share a kiss but of course we end up making love all night. We hope no one hears us, which they did. 

Well the party was shit.

Chapter 4! I am really enjoying the Eclipse chapters! 

I hope your enjoying!

Lorna xx