4: Bella jumps

Today is just another day at being bored. I go get dressed and put my hair in a bun. I do light make up and go downstairs to see Jasper sitting on the sofa. I sit beside him and he smiles at me. He kisses me. "Hey you look good" said Jasper. "Thank you" I said. I kiss him. "You look so good!" I said. He smirks and kisses me. "Darling, you look ravishing" said Jasper. I laugh. "Thanks" I said. I smile at him and he smiles back.  I smile again and we go outside. Alice looks at me and smiles. "I was wondering if you guys wanna hang at the beach? First it's cloudy, no chance of sunshine and we will have it to ourselves" said Alice. I nod. "OK" I said. I go find a bikini.

I slide on a pair of shorts and a white tank top

I slide on a pair of shorts and a white tank top. I slide on sandals. I put my hair in a messy bun. I go out and Jasper walks over and  kisses me. We grab out stuff and leave. We get to the beach and we sit down. "Wanna go for a swim?" asked Alice. I look around and sigh. "Yeah" I said. I take my shorts and top off. I walk down and jump in. Alice looks around. "I haven't seen Bella's future in a while" said Alice. "What" I said. "Yeah and I'm getting slightly worried. I think Edward has caught on but god, I don't know why it's not working" said Alice. "Oh shit. Maybe she's fine" I said. "Hope so" said Alice. We go back and Jasper takes my hand. "Bella's fine, she's strong" said Jasper. "Hope so" I said. I kiss his cheek and he kisses mine. "Jasper? What if Bella did something stupid?" I ask. "She wouldn't" said Jasper. I decide to sit down and Jasper follows me. "She is fine" said Jasper. I hear my phone ding.

From Edward

Come home now.

"Edward wants us home right now" I said. We get dressed and rush home. We run inside. "What's wrong?" asked Jasper. "Bella jumped off a cliff" said Edward. "W-what?" I ask. "Yeah... Jacob called me and made it sound like she's dead. Is she? Alice can you see her future?" asked Edward. "No. I can't" said Alice. "Oh..." said Edward. I step forward. "She's fine, Edward. Leave it a while. Call Charlie" I said. Edward nods and sits down. I go back to Jasper. "Edward... would you like a moment alone?" I ask. "Yes" said Edward. 

We step out and me and Jasper go to our room. We sit on the bed. "I-I... she better be alive. Edward will lose his shit if she isn't" I said. "I agree. She will be fine, darling" said Jasper. I kiss him. "By the way, Jazz, your hot with no top on" I said. "Your beautiful wearing just a bikini" said Jasper. We share a loving kiss before going downstairs. Everyone smiles at us. "You guys are too cute" said Esme. I smile and we thank her. 

We decide to watch some movies for the remainder of the night.

Today was good until we found out Bella jumped.

I hope you enjoyed, sorry it took so long but at least it's here now!

Lorna xx