7: Camp Out

I put my yellow top on with black jeans. I slide on snow boots. I do put a coat on just for looks, since if a human does wander out, we don't want them to be like 'They don't have coats on'. I put my hair in a messy bun and go down. Ben, Eva and Celia come out in their winter outfits. I smile and kiss their heads. "OK, we have everything and now we go meet the rest" I said. I rub Ben's hair and kiss his head. His too tall for me now. He hugs me. "I love you mom" said Ben. "I love you too" I said. Eva and Celia hug us. We make it to the house and everyone smiles at us. Bella walks over. "You two OK?" asked Bella. "Uh... not really but we have hope" I said. Jasper agrees and hugs me. I rub my hands together and Jasper rubs my back. Edward walks over. "We're going to the camp now, you all ready?" asked Edward. We nod and go to the campsite. 

I sit in the tent once it's up. Ben sits beside me along with the girls. I smile and kiss their heads. I play with my fingers and rub at face. Eva smiles at me and hugs me. I hug back. "Everything will be fine" I said. They have some food for lunch and just relax. I step out and go to Jasper. I sit beside him. "You OK?" asked Jasper. "I am" I said, nodding. "Your not but I can see your getting there" said Jasper. "I am, I mean, look at them three, their so worried about all of this but they shouldn't" I said. "I agree" said Jasper. Edward walks over to us. "You two OK?" asked Edward. "Yeah, we're getting there" said Jasper. "Yeah" I said. Edward nods. "It's kinda nice.... knowing we have friends that are willing to fight for us" said Edward. "It is but I wish they didn't have to fight" I said. "So do I" said Edward. Peter and Charlotte walk over to us. Edward leaves and they stand beside us. "You guys ready?" asked Peter. "Umm... yeah but we're just nervous" said Jasper. "Makes sense, four kids here" said Peter. I nod. "We're worrying since what if we die and they survive?" I ask. "We will all survive" said Charlotte. I nod and we look around. "We will win" said Peter. I nod and they walk over to listen to war stories. I play with my rings and Jasper kisses me. "Darling, I love you, stop worrying" said Jasper. "I'm trying but it's hard" I said. "I know, the increasing worry of losing your kids and friends are worrisome but remember that it's normal to worry" said Jasper and he kisses me. I kiss back. We go to the tent and sit inside with the kids while they sleep. I rub at my thighs and look out towards the pack and covens, their talking. Werewolves and Vampires, coexisting. 

Let's hope we win.

A short but very sweet chapter. Not exactly sweet since it's the night before the battle but fingers crossed they win!

Hope you enjoyed!

Lorna xx