4: Another day waiting for them.

I go see Ben outside with Leah. Their talking, I smile. Eva and Celia are dressed. "Daddy got us dressed" said Eva. I smile. "He did good" I said, smiling. I go get dressed now. I slide on jeans and a top. I put on converse and I brush my hair. I put my hair in a messy bun. I go back out and Eva smiles at me. "Mom? Can we visit Renesme and Seth and Paul?" asked Celia. "Yeah of course, grab your coats." I said. I poke my head out the window. "Guys we're going to visit Renesme" I said. Ben nods along with Leah. We pack stuff and rush to the house. Jake walks out. "Your very loud, Leah" said Jake. "Shut up" said Leah. Seth walks out with Paul. Paul runs to Eva and Seth to Celia. I smile. Jasper wraps his arms around me. He kisses my head.

I smile up at him. "We're happy but for how long?" I said. "We will win, OK" said Jasper. "Alice and Jon left, we're on our own" I said. "I know but Alice and Jon will want us to finish this and then beat the Volturi by having people witness for us" said Jasper. Carlisle walks over and sighs. "You two OK?" asked Carlisle. "Honestly, we're worried" said Jasper. "Understandable. You do know love for your children biological or not, is strong? Your worried for them and their worried for you" said Carlisle. "I know, I just wish we had a normal life. I wouldn't change anything to be honest, I'm happy with Jasper, Benny, Eva and Celia. I love them with all my heart" I said, smiling. He kisses me and I kiss Jasper back. Carlisle laughs and walks away. 

We go inside and we sit down. I rub my face and Benjamin walks inside. "Morning Sienna, Jasper" said Benjamin. "Morning Ben" I said. Benjamin smiles and sits down. "Your kids are very sweet" said Benjamin. "Thank you, honestly all from me they are" I said. "No! All me, Si" said Jasper. "Their both of you" said Benjamin. I take Jasper's hand and he smiles. "Your love is very strong" said Benjamin. "It is" I said, smiling towards to Jasper. Benjamin stands up. "Well Bella is outside, I'm gonna say hi" said Benjamin and he leaves. I smile. "His one of a kind" I said. "He is." said Jasper. "Hey... can we sit here?" asked Peter. "Of course" I said, smiling. 

"So, your three kids are hilarious. Ben is just like you Jasper, to the T" said Peter. "Oh god, maybe that's a good thing" said Jasper. "Excuse you, your addicted to sex what if Ben is? Holy shit" I said. Jasper pinches me and I laugh. "Sorry" said Jasper. I kiss his cheek and glance at Peter. "Peter? Thank you for always been there for me, during the civil war and after Maria. You helped me just as much as Alice and Jon did." said Jasper. "You were like my brother, you looked after me like no one else would have, I would be dead if it wasn't for you" said Peter. They hug. "Charlotte? You OK?" I asked. "Yeah. Just.... what if this goes wrong?" asked Charlotte. "Hopefully it won't. I don't want to lose anyone or my kids. God, I was never sure I wanted kids but Ben, Eva and Celia along with Jazz is my life. I love them so much, I will try to fight till they survive. I can't let them die" I said. Jasper wraps his arms around me and kisses me. I sigh.

Ben walks over and smiles at me. I smile. "Me and Leah want to go to La Push? She wants to show me her side of the world" said Ben. "OK, don't leave her side" I said. "I know, on one will hurt me, otherwise you two and Leah will kill them" said Ben. I laugh and kiss his cheek. They leave. "You trust them" said Charlotte. "We do, we may not get along all the time but when it comes to the dirty work, we work well together, hopefully with four wolves that imprinted on the four half vampire, half human kids, we might be able to make a better treaty after all this." I said, smiling. "Well, I hope it works smoothly" said Peter. "Thank you" I said along with Jasper. 

Bella walks in. "Jake bought Renesme to La Push" said Bella. The girls run in. "Can they bring us too?" asked Eva and Celia. "OK" I said, smiling. They leave. I laugh and kiss Jasper's cheek. I smile at Jasper and kiss him. 

We wait for 5 hours and they finally come home. "Dinner time, Esme decided to cook for you guys" I said. They cheer and run to the kitchen. I laugh. "Kids and food" I said, laughing. I watch them eat and then we bring them home. They have dessert and then go play some games. Me and Jasper just watch them until it's their bedtime. I rub my hands together. 

Once they hit the beds, we relax in the sitting room. 

Hopefully we survive.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Lorna xx