2: Bella and Edward go to Phoenix

Bella and Edward have left for Phoenix which is good since Alice saw a vision of Victoria. We're leaving to get her later but for now, we are sending out invitations. We have them done, we just have to post them. We rush to the post box and post them. I smile at Jasper. We go home and sit down. Alice walks in with Jon. "Hey she's nearly here" said Alice. "Right" I said. I stand up. "Ready to go?" I ask. Jasper nods and we go outside. We begin to run and we find her. We run after and try to stop her.

"Get back here Victoria!" yelled Jasper. We run but she goes to the wolves side. Emmett follows but obviously gets growled at. "EMMETT YOU BLOODY FOOL!" Yelled Rosalie. I sigh and he comes back. We go home. "The wolves will handle it. Emmett your stupid" said Carlisle. "I.... we had to catch her. I'm sorry" said Emmett. Carlisle nods and I stand up. "I'm going out for some air" I said. "I'll join you" said Jasper. We go outside. "He could have been killed" I said. "He isn't, even if his a fool" said Jasper. I nod. 

I go back inside and I sit on the sofa. Carlisle walks over and sits down. "I bet you wish you could sleep" said Carlisle. "I wish but I'm happy. I get to be with Jasper forever" I said, smiling. "That is one of the good sides" said Carlisle. "Yeah. I'm going to go to Jasper. That Riley kid? He went missing." I said. "He did. We're keeping an eye, anymore missing people, we will have to investigate. Victoria coming back, Riley going missing. It can't be not connected" said Carlisle. "What if she changed him and she's using him for his knowledge on Forks?" I ask. "I guess that could be true. OK, well I will check in with the Denali's, they could have some knowledge." said Carlisle. I nod and go find Jasper. I find him and hug him. I give him kiss.

He kisses me back. "Victoria could be using Riley, turned him" I said. "I heard and I agree." said Jasper. "I'm worried, she's back for Bella, isn't she" I said. "Maybe you as well. I have no idea." said Jasper. "I know. But I'm a vampire now." I said. "Yeah, you are." said Jasper. I kiss his cheeks and Alice smiles at me. "Hey, you could be right" said Alice. I sigh and lean against Jasper. He kisses my head. "I love you, Sienna" said Jasper. "I love you more, Jazz" I said. 

For the rest of the day, we hang out and go for runs. The rest of the night is pretty boring. 

A day full of shit but ends with the best people!

I hope you enjoyed a short chapter!

Lorna xx