1: Hope

We have everything planned for the wedding in 3 weeks now! I am so excited. I go find an outfit for the day in school. I slide on some green pants and a black tee. I slide on vans. I brush my hair and put it in a bun. Someone please tell me the remainder of this year is fucking calm. I cannot stand anymore drama. I swear. I go down and Jasper hugs me. "Morning" said Jasper.

"Morning" I said. I kiss him and I spot Alice. She smiles at me and I smile back. I glance around. We head to school. Bella and Edward are already there. I smile and we walk further in. Everyone stares at us. They are obviously very intrigued about why we went missing. I sigh and look around. We go to our first class and I smile at Jasper. I look around. Their back, I wonder why? I missed their hotness! thought Jessica. Wow. Ugh! Why is she always horny? I am sending invites to them for Bella. Also to the wolves, since Seth is a friend.

Anyway any stress is shit. I just want a normal life but will we ever have a normal life? I hear Jess walking over. "Hey you heard about Riley? He went missing" said Jess. "Why would I know?" I ask. "Bella's dad works at the police station" said Jess. "Oh.... no. He doesn't tend to tell her massively about it" I said. Jess nods and goes to her seat. I glance at Jasper. I look at him and he nods. I nod back. "Do we have to invite them?" asked Jasper. "Bella needs her friends there. I want to show her who you belong too" I said, smirking. "Good girl" said Jasper. I laugh and kiss him. 

After school we go home. I sit on the sofa and Alice walks over. "Bridesmaids dress shopping" said Alice. I nod. "OK. Let's go" I said. We get to the shop and it was pretty quick. I picked a very nice dress.  I love them. I head to the kitchen when we arrive home to find Jasper. I find him and kiss him. I smile. "How was it?" asked Jasper. "Good. Their beautiful" I said. Jasper nods and kisses me. I kiss back. "So 3 week now and it is going to be amazing" I said. "It will, we get to be together forever and no one will get between us" said Jasper, smiling. I kiss him and we go to our room and lie on the bed.

Bella knocks and walks inside. "Hey I have a question" asked Bella. We nod. "Would you marry someone at age 18?" asked Bella. "Well I am 18 but I'm a vampire so... not a very valid answer but honestly yeah if I was deeply in love with them" I said, smiling. Bella nods. She leaves. "Edward told her he'd turn her into a vampire if she married him" said Jasper. "Oh" I said. "yeah" said Jasper. "To be far, all his ever wanted was for her to have a normal life before turning into a vampire. It is reasonable" I said. Jasper nods. "Hey, our wedding is going to be so pretty" said Jasper. "It is and then I'll be Mrs. Hale" I said. "You will. Husband and wife" said Jasper, smiling. "Yeah... it's gonna be amazing" I said, kissing him. He kisses back and well you know where that leads. 

Let's just we never stopped.

I finally updated! About time to be honest! Eclipse is here! I am so excited for this one!

I hope you enjoyed!

Lorna xx