8: Honeymoon love

We get dressed after spending the night naked.  I put a dress on and vans on. I don't bother with make up. I do leave my hair natural though. I smile at my reflection and then I go find Jasper. I smile at  him. He kisses me and I kiss back.  

We go hiking, cliff jumping, everything fun, we do. We go hunting on the mainland since we don't that much here and we don't want to get rid of them. Once we arrive back we lie on the sand. "It's nice being able to  relax and enjoy some peace" I said. "It is, no drama" said Jasper. I smile and nod. I sit up after feeling something inside me makes me want to get sick. I decide to ignore it and stand up. "Let's go clean up" I said. We go back and clean up the bedroom and Jasper fixes everything. When I say fix, I mean he called the keeper to fix it. 

We then lie on the bed and I hold my stomach. Jasper smiles at me. "I love you so much" said Jasper. "I love you too" I said. "So, maybe we can go scuba diving tomorrow, maybe with no masks since we don't have to breathe." said Jasper. I nod and kiss him. 

Next day

I stand up and go find a bikini.

I put on my bikini and an overall over them

I put on my bikini and an overall over them. I put my hair in a bun and smile. I go back out and jump on Jasper's back. "Let's go" I said. We go to the beach and leave our stuff on the beach. Jasper takes my hand and pulls me into him. I kiss him and he kisses back. "So, what do you want to do today?" asked Jasper. "I don't mind, just be us" I said. "We're going home tomorrow, and back to our daily lives" said Jasper. I nod. "But as husband and wife" I said, smiling. He kisses me again and I smile at him. "Your a very handsome man!" I said. He smirks and kisses me. 

Once we figure out we want to go snorkeling again. Once we finish, we head hunting. I rub Jasper's head and kiss him. Once we arrive at the house, we lie on the bed and smile at each other. We share a kiss and well, you can guess what happened. We smile at each other and Jasper smiles. "It's so peaceful here, at times I wish I didn't live with the Cullen's but I miss them" said Jasper. "Hey, it's OK to want peace and quiet at times" I said, smiling. "Yeah, true" said Jasper. We share another kiss and read books together. 

NEXT DAY.

I put on a dress and vans

I put on a dress and vans. I do light make up and put my hair in a ponytail. We finish packing and then head to the boat. We finally make it to the airport and go home. We finally make it home and Alice runs to me. She hugs me and I smile at her. "Your home" said Alice. "I am.... I feel strange though" I said, frowning. Alice frowns and looks at Jasper. "You two follow me" said Alice. We go to Carlisle's office and I lie on the bed. "I'm going to do an ultrasound" said Carlisle. I nod. I put leggings on and slide my dress up. He squirts gel on and begins to look at the screen. "Holy shit..... your pregnant" said Carlisle. I gasp and look at the screen. Jasper grabs my hand and kisses it. "No matter what I will stick by you" said Jasper. I smile and kiss him. "I love you Jazz" I said. "I love you too, darling" said Jasper. "Sienna, we're gonna have to keep an eye on you" said Carlisle. I nod. "Bella's wedding is in 3 days!, can we tell them now? So their not worrying" I said. We step outside and everyone glances at us. I smile at them. "I'm pregnant" I said. They all gasp. Rosalie hugs me and I hug back. I smile and then we go hunting. 

At the end of the day, I just relax in bed with Jasper, talking about the baby and the wedding tomorrow.

A wedding in 3 days is gonna be amazing is going to be amazing!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Lorna xx