6: The Battle

It's the battle. I sit on a rock and frown. Seth walks over. "You OK?" asked Seth. "I'm worried, what if they kill someone or Jasper?" I ask. "Jasper will survive this" said Seth. I nod and hug him. I spot Edward and Bella talking. Jacob kissed her well she asked him too. Oh god. That is horrible. Jacob leaves and Seth turns into a wolf. "It's starting.... his good. Jasper is fine, Sienna" said Edward. I hear and smell someone. "Someone's coming" I said. Standing in front of Bella. Riley. He walks towards us and Edward steps forward. "She is using you, your not her mate. James is but I killed him." said Edward. Victoria is there, making Riley believe her lies. I snarl and she glances at me. "Jasper's mate" said Vicky. I snarl again. Seth left. Soon their fighting. "Edward, you after Victoria. I'll take Riley" I said. I run towards him and fight him. We keep fighting and unluckily for me he is getting the upper hand. Seth runs and grabs him. I jump back and help Seth. We do manage to kill him.

"Sienna! Leave! Go to Jasper!" said Edward. I nod and rush down to the battle. I run in and find Jasper. "What are you doing here?" asked Jasper while he behead a newborn. "Riley is dead." I said. I help fight and eventually we are done. Edward, Bella and Seth walk over. "Your bleeding" said Carlisle. "I'm fine" said Bella. I take Jasper's hand as Jane and others walk over to us. "Cullens." said Jane. "Jane" said Carlisle. 

"The human is still human" said Jane. "She is turning soon" said Alice. Jane nods. "You missed one" said Jane. "We offered her a home" said Carlisle. "Not your decision to make, Alec.... go" said Jane. He goes over and kill's her. I sigh and lean against Jasper. They leave. I hate them. We go home and I get changed.

I sit down beside Jasper and kiss his cheek

I sit down beside Jasper and kiss his cheek. "It's done" I said. "It is" said Jasper. Edward and Bella walk in and sit down. "GUYS! WEDDING PLANNING IS BACK ON!" yelled Alice. "Oh Alice... we're gonna get married the day after Jasper and Sienna. Then we're gonna do a joint honeymoon" said Edward. Jasper is smiling. "OK!" said Alice. 

We get back to planning since the wedding is on in two days time. We send out the new date to everyone and then we get everything ready. For the whole night!

This wedding is going to be amazing!

I hate writing battle scenes so a short one!

Hope ya enjoy!

Lorna xx